What's new

The Amazing Pakistan

The Pakistan Army (Urdu: پاک فوج) is the largest branch of the Pakistan military, and is mainly responsible for protection of the state borders, the security of administered territories and defending the national interests of Pakistan within the framework of its international obligations.
The Pakistan Army, combined with the Navy and Air Force, makes Pakistan's armed forces the seventh largest military in the world. The Army is modelled on the United Kingdom armed forces[citation needed] and came into existence after the independence in 1947. It has an active force of 619,000 personnel and 528,000 men in reserve that continue to serve until the age of 45 and several other groups functioning under its many umbrella organisations. The Pakistani Army is a volunteer force and has been involved in many conflicts with India. Combined with this rich combat experience, the Army is also actively involved in contributing to United Nations peacekeeping efforts. Other foreign deployments have consisted of Pakistani Army personnel as advisers in many African, South Asian and Arab countries. The Pakistani Army maintained division and brigade strength presences in some of the Arab countries during the past Arab-Israeli Wars, and the first Gulf War to help the Coalition. The Pakistani Army is led by General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani the Chief of Army Staff, who replaced Pervez Musharraf.
---------------------
Gwenstefni

Gwenstefni,

What does that have to do with the thread? And please change your location flag to properly reflect your location.

I doubt that this pic is the karakoram highway......I CANT EVEN SEE THE HIGHWAY!!!!
And even I can tell that its not taken from a car!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:, anyways, nice contributions ppl!!!

i china u have paved roads for KK highway, in pakistan u have kacha roads:lol::lol:

Derawar Fort in South Punjab

bee5904c535c955723f998d6453d1d17.jpg

0b47db0ae4b52eba43962537ab0b9fd0.jpg

a218b0bc6fa5ce4177b953112c6cf93d._.jpg

pakistan is a muslim country.
amazing place for tourist.
its capital islamabad.
northern area and valley beautiful place for visiting.

Hi to all, I am new to this forum and I hope that I will have some good time over here. I need help from all you people. :cheers:

<div class='bbimg'>
b34e42b7188ca5a64a313e935cbeb521.gif
</div>

NATIONAL ANTHEM

The National Anthem of Pakistan approved by the Government in August 1954, is a harmonious rendering of a three-stanza composition with a tune based on eastern music but arranged in such a manner that it can be easily played by foreign bands.
The Anthem is evocative in spirit, extolling Pakistan as the centre of faith and freedom, a land of beauty and strength drawn from the people and the country. The words touch upon the various facets of national life, with an invocation for integrity o Pakistan.

The Verses of the Anthem have been composed by a renowned poet of Pakistan, Abul Asar Hafeez Jullundhri; while the tune has been composed by Ahmed G. Chagla, the well known musician and composer.

The Anthem written in Urdu is a unique poetical composition, as in spite of its brevity it is a lyrical exultation for the quintessence of Pakistan its Islamic foundation, ideology,
ethos, aspirations and its intrinsic strength.

Following is the English Wording:

Blessed be the sacred Land
Happy be the bounteous realm
Symbol of high resolve
Land of Pakistan
Blessed be thou citadel of faith

The order of this sacred land
Is the might of the brotherhood of the People
May the nation, the country, and the state
Shine in glory everlasting
Blessed be the goal of our ambition

This Flag of the Crescent and Star
Leads the way to progress and perfection

Interpreter of our past, glory of our present
Inspiration of our future
Symbol of Almighty's protection

thanks for english version never knew the translation , its beautiful like the land

Derawar fort is surely the amazing one and it's my wish to see this fort any day in my life. These fort attracts me a lot and these pice are just awesome. :mps:

Pakistan is a very good country. When I was 15 year old, I visited to Pakistan. Really good hotels and guest houses everywhere that make you feel at home and they always do thier very best oblige. I have visited Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom