What's new

The Attack on Pakistan's Erieye

There is nothing wrong with parking planes in sheds. This is how PAF has been doing it for last 60 years and this is how most of the air forces do it around the world. sheds are built to protect planes from elements,not terrorist acts.

Solution is not to build concrete bunkers for all your assets rather build a multi-layered perimeter access control, an effective monitoring and guarding system with 24/7 base security control room (electronic fences, watch towers with snipers, guards and dogs on foot, CCTV/tghermal imaging cameras), and a swift response team with atleast one attack heli equiped with day/night all weather attack capability.

Hangers are built to protect the air crafts from enemy air raids especially when your biggest neighbour is your enemy.

^^
Gents, those are not the Hangers !

what exactly is this then. my friend this TIN shed is the hanger.

With the kind of response we gave to the initial incursion into the base, I doubt a HAS would have saved the aircraft!

Comparing PAF with other countries would not be the right thing. USAF does not have HAS at most places, because it stands at little risk in the US mainland. But PAF on the other hand is actively involved against insurgents, so there is a danger. Assets like these should be kept at some secluded place, if not a bunker. Not tin sheds. And for the record, this is the place where these birds are parked.

PAF why you no use your brain ?

tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

And what makes you think that the PAF did not fly this plane from pakistan to dubai ?????????

Please don't divert and provide the source of the picture !
BTW it was stated in news i read during Dubai airshow that PAKSITAN GET AN ERIEYE.

Please don't divert and provide the source of the picture !
BTW it was stated in news i read during Dubai airshow that PAKSITAN GET AN ERIEYE.

You are the one who is diverting the discussion, and since when did people start giving out there sources. My issue is you are calling me a lair which I don't have any reason to.

The point to provide the picture was to show that PAF did not and most probably still has not protected its strategic assets adequately. you tell me in case of a war how much protection these assets have when on ground from enemy missile strikes.

If you are still persistent on the source issue I can post a pic which will show that pic was taken before mid October 2011, only if you tell me what will that prove. how do you intend to use that information.

typical establishment propaganda. One Answer. Yes they were all lying. Your Post don't hold any value when someone from PAF in IDEAS confirmed that 1 SAAB is taken out. Now All these people you are quoted will not go against the official line or show me one incident where the above mentioned officials have go against their institutions once the official policy has been made!. You know that. So stop patronizing.

Your statements are so shallow, if PAF were honest, they would have lined up all AWACS after the incident and would have shown that to Media. Now don't give the bull crap why PAF shouldn't. It's not a national security risk to do that. As the truth about JF-17 started to tickle down, same is happening with SAAB-2000

Last but not the least, when ever a vicious rumor or to criticize some anti army elements who could not appreciate sacrifices ISPR is quick to issue a statement. Not once, twice multiple times ISPR denial and criticism came through.

Now where ISPR denial in this case? Even Press attributed a vicious rumor against PAF. Even when Mirage Factory fire rumor was published in express, PAF on the same day issued a statement to deny this rumor. What happen with this SAAB-2000 AWAC rumor. No one denied that? anyone.

When you can't think logically, don't come with the same old rhetoric again and again

This is utter hogwash. The statement attributed to aPAF official in a oreign country in direct contravention to statements to their CAS would be grounds for a court martial. I would urge you to think carefully and review the hanger pictures post attack and compare them with the damage caused by the burning Orions. Anyone who claims after this that 2 planes gt damaged while third survived are living in an unrealistic world. Lets believe the official version and stop this unnecessary rumour mill once and for all. Lets just stick to the official version.
Araz

This is utter hogwash. The statement attributed to aPAF official in a oreign country in direct contravention to statements to their CAS would be grounds for a court martial. I would urge you to think carefully and review the hanger pictures post attack and compare them with the damage caused by the burning Orions. Anyone who claims after this that 2 planes gt damaged while third survived are living in an unrealistic world. Lets believe the official version and stop this unnecessary rumour mill once and for all. Lets just stick to the official version.
Araz

Araz Sahab, 1 destroyed, 2 partially damaged. Official version has too many loopholes that's why can't digest it.

........... Lets believe the official version and stop this unnecessary rumour mill once and for all. Lets just stick to the official version.
Araz

The "official version" is not credible enough, it seems, correct as it may very well be in this case.

LAHORE: The Punjab Police claimed to have foiled a large-scale terror bid during Muharramul Haram, arresting two active members of Hakimullah Mehsud group, chief of banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

The suspects were allegedly involved in various incidents of terrorism including attacks on Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Kamra base, camps of armed forces, police picket in Gujrat, revealed Inspector General of Police Punjab Haji Habibur Rehman on Friday.

Police arrest 2 Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan Mehsud group members – The Express Tribune

if they spent the money honestly, than how they can buy BIG houses in europen countries and america

our armies high raked barsterds , , , , , ,,

Stop accusing them without any proof here we are only discussing what could have been done and what measures they can take for future.

Stop accusing them without any proof here we are only discussing what could have been done and what measures they can take for future.

proof, my cozn is captian, he said to my that a general spent 5,000,000 on decorating the house given to him by army and when he left after three year, the other one that came remove all the interior and redecorated it at a cost of 4,500,000 they can waste money on such things but they can't buy thermal imaging camras to protect the bases, thats what i am saying about these basterds.

proof, my cozn is captian, he said to my that a general spent 5,000,000 on decorating the house given to him by army and when he left after three year, the other one that came remove all the interior and redecorated it at a cost of 4,500,000 they can waste money on such things but they can't buy thermal imaging camras to protect the bases, thats what i am saying about these basterds.

Last time I checked PAF & PA were 2 different organisations.

Back
Top Bottom