What's new

The Balochistan issue

Fair enough let them choose will you accept if they want to seperate....??? if they do will you let them??

now let's discuss NWFP fair enough they want shariah...are you letting them have it??? when you didn't let them they resorted to taliban support....

i see alot of DAWN news crowd on this forum....because most of the poor working class and peasents don't understand DAWN....

I will if they post a bill in the parliament why not I have no right to say no. As for people being peasants it is their own fault today we are responsible for our mistakes not the government. I am tired of hearing people being so cynical and impossible I tell someone to vote they laugh about it I live in Karachi when I am not studying here in Scotland we had alot of Khadda's on our road we signed a letter and sent it to the authorities they replied and then things were sorted and the road carpeted however I remember my neighbour who used to call them up and complain and swear to the guy on the other side of the phone. I am tired of seeing the people calling us different as if our country is full of animals that are only born to be led and not lead I am tired of hearing people saying democracy won't work and we are different I hate how people like to stay in tribes shia don't marry sunni Sindhis live amongst themselves Punjabis live amongst themselves like as if we are some sort of animals I hate hearing that I can't walk the streets of Quetta without wearing a Kurta Shalwar. I am tired of yelling and yet I see so many educated that have stopped caring I find no child in my own family that knows three National songs yet they would know all Indian top ten songs of the top of their head and know every singal word of these songs. I am tired of hearing people going on and on about the fact that this nation needs a good leader whilst they would be sitting on a chair in an AC and in this list I include alot of people that are even close to me as for people who want to start typing about me being a hypocrite and sitting outside I want to tell them that I try my best to contribute and I promise that as soon as I finish my education I would be ever so willing to stand up for country. I hate it when people think that they are too big to clean the street on which they live and if I am labeled a Dawn news man I think that we all should be Dawn news man. Because if seen from an outsiders view we are racist as hell.

The proof of the pudding is in eating.

Sooner the countries understand this better.

What can I do I try and try and people think of me as a misguided sheep.

Many will disagree but I'll say it anyway. The only solution of the Balochistan problem is to give them provincial autonomy as per 1940 Lahore resolution.

"The Resolution importantly and unambiguously asks that all the Muslim majority provinces be converted into fully “independent states”, each autonomous and sovereign in their own right."

I was born, raised and educated in Balochistan and I have seen things more closely than many members on this forum. Balochs have come to a point (or rather we have brought them to this point) where they will not accept anything less than a provincial autonomy. Whether we grant them what we promised back in 1940 or refuse will eventually shape the future of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Dawn news people/racist... :rofl:

@ Bane Blade: don't tale Zob's word to your heart :)

@qsaark: Give them provincial autonomy and then what? Will they be satisfied?

P.S. The five points to resolve Balochistan's situation. Anyone?

most importantly take out people like Brahamdagh Bugti and his associates who are actually causing problems in the area.

We take him out...more hatred and a wrong guy seems like a hero to the BALOCHIS..the fundemental problem with PAKISTANIS is that once you kill someone he becomes a legend....no matter he might have been the worse man/woman alive...so killing him will make him a hero we don't want to make him a hero.

I will if they post a bill in the parliament why not I have no right to say no. As for people being peasants it is their own fault today we are responsible for our mistakes not the government. I am tired of hearing people being so cynical and impossible I tell someone to vote they laugh about it I live in Karachi when I am not studying here in Scotland we had alot of Khadda's on our road we signed a letter and sent it to the authorities they replied and then things were sorted and the road carpeted however I remember my neighbour who used to call them up and complain and swear to the guy on the other side of the phone. I am tired of seeing the people calling us different as if our country is full of animals that are only born to be led and not lead I am tired of hearing people saying democracy won't work and we are different I hate how people like to stay in tribes shia don't marry sunni Sindhis live amongst themselves Punjabis live amongst themselves like as if we are some sort of animals I hate hearing that I can't walk the streets of Quetta without wearing a Kurta Shalwar. I am tired of yelling and yet I see so many educated that have stopped caring I find no child in my own family that knows three National songs yet they would know all Indian top ten songs of the top of their head and know every singal word of these songs. I am tired of hearing people going on and on about the fact that this nation needs a good leader whilst they would be sitting on a chair in an AC and in this list I include alot of people that are even close to me as for people who want to start typing about me being a hypocrite and sitting outside I want to tell them that I try my best to contribute and I promise that as soon as I finish my education I would be ever so willing to stand up for country. I hate it when people think that they are too big to clean the street on which they live and if I am labeled a Dawn news man I think that we all should be Dawn news man. Because if seen from an outsiders view we are racist as hell.

What can I do I try and try and people think of me as a misguided sheep.

Bane Blade...my friend i guess if karachi people post abill for Jinnahpur,NWFP for PAKTHONISTAN, the SARAKIS for a SARAKIstan you will pass those resolutions as well...if so then i am wasting my time arguing with you about PAKISTAN.

you are tired of shias not marrying sunnis...my friend this is a religious values issue....what religion will their kids be...and besides being a PAKISTANI has nothing to do with religion..even our QUAID said that a muslim will seize to be a muslim,a hindu will seize to be a hindu everyone will work for state....so i mean why bring in religion. and you are telling me PRACTISING ROMAN CATHOLICS MARRY..ORTHDOX??? i mean seriously do practising hindus marry jains...do practising JEWS marry christians...?? and the word PRACTISING IS IMPORTANT HERE...unless youwant us to give up our religion.....

you are tired of seeing punjabis mixing with punjabis...what do u want them to do...they get along....do the SCOTS move out of scotland and move into WALES???

who said in QUETTA YOU HVE TO WEAR KAMEEZ SHALWAR HAVE YOU BEEN THERE??? do u know they have CO EDUCATION there in schools and colleges??? and WHO SAID KAMMEZ SHALWAR IS A "MUSLIM DRESS"...there is no such thing as a muslim symbloic dress.

IFYUOR CHILDREN don't know PAKISTANI songs and KNOW INDIAN....my friend IT IS YOUR MISTAKE and solely yours....if you have been to karachi have you seen at DOLMAN,GULF WAY etc where they sell clothes saying indian design hai...and people just buy it...it is there up bringing there own concpets that are flawed...

INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT THE COUNTRY ASK YOURSELF WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR IT.....i think roosevlt said this to the AMERICANS....and i say it to you...

you contradict yourself brother at one statement you say i will let them have a free balochistan but then you say i want to go back to "SAVE PAKISTAN"....you say children only know INDIAN songs....well becuase you didn't teach them what PAKISTAN IS WHAT IT MEANS....uski kabhi kadhar sikhayii apne? ofcourse when people don't teach there children anything then ofcourse they will pick up stuff from the TV.....i grew up watching STN,PTV etc so i know what 6th september is alot of the young crowd don't know cuz we never taught them.

I never said DAWN news is RACIST all i meant is that they are showing HOTTI CULTURE....FASHION DESIGNING....when the ordinary 90% of pakistan doesn't know anything about either of them...and i am not saying anyone is racist.

you said we all are racist fine...what do you suggest we do....i guess somewhere deep down everyone in the world is racist...the arabs think PAKISTANIS are lesser muslims....i mean i can go on and on about this but i want to come back to our major topic about BALOCHISTAN...because i for sure don't want a AZAAD BALOCHISTAN....they are our brothers and i am not going to disown them!!!!!!

Many will disagree but I'll say it anyway. The only solution of the Balochistan problem is to give them provincial autonomy as per 1940 Lahore resolution.

"The Resolution importantly and unambiguously asks that all the Muslim majority provinces be converted into fully “independent states”, each autonomous and sovereign in their own right."

I was born, raised and educated in Balochistan and I have seen things more closely than many members on this forum. Balochs have come to a point (or rather we have brought them to this point) where they will not accept anything less than a provincial autonomy. Whether we grant them what we promised back in 1940 or refuse will eventually shape the future of Pakistan.

Sir you are absolutely right that we should give them provincial autonomy but not NOW sir...because now you give them autonomy they will say fine we are free we want our own currency and all just like MUJIB did.

The five points to resolve Balochistan's situation.

Ok here is my attempt of the Balochistan problem.

1) Hang Musharraf for Bugttis murder(This will make the buggtis who complain of injustice and form BLA shutup...even though i loved MUSHARAF...BUT HE AIN'T BIGGER THAN PAKISTAN FOR ME NEVER!!!!!)

2) Sardars claim that the royalty they get is more like a rent for there property and it is not profit or percentage of the revenue that "THEY"(SARDAR) can use for development....say fine 40% of the revenue we get from GAS will be given to the provincial government because that is what they claim they want to "IMPROVE" the province with that money not fill there pockets..... so fine don't give them upfront cash of billions use it for development through the provincial government.

3) Give jobs to balochis in GAWADAR....make gawadar like karachis is a SINDHI port not make gawadar a port of punjabis

4) Mkae the balochis understand that goverhment doesn't want to kill them and someone is exploiting the situation give them proof...solid proof not SOME REHMAN MALIK PROOF!!!!!

5) Show balochis that PAKISTANIS from CHITRAL to KARACHI... care about you and don't want to NEGLECT YOU!!!! simple

i guess these are the 4 things we can do if we want to save balochistan.

Hub wheel-jam, shutter-down strike against Baloch leaders’ murder
Updated at: 1030 PST, Sunday, April 26, 2009

HUB: The largest industrial town of Balochistan here today observing wheel-jam and shutter-down strike in protest against the murder of Baloch leaders.

The industrial town today on the call of Bloch National Front and other Bloch nationalist parties went on a complete strike protesting the three Blaoch leaders’ recent murder at Turbat, while life at the industrial town Hub, Vindar, Uthal and Bela stood still. Enraged people have blocked the traffic by erecting barriers on road connecting Karachi with Balochistan, while a long queue of stuck vehicles could be seen on this inter-provincial road and the commuters facing great difficulties.

Hub wheel-jam, shutter-down strike against Baloch leaders’ murder

The five points to resolve Balochistan's situation.

Ok here is my attempt of the Balochistan problem.

1) Hang Musharraf for Bugttis murder(This will make the buggtis who complain of injustice and form BLA shutup...even though i loved MUSHARAF...BUT HE AIN'T BIGGER THAN PAKISTAN FOR ME NEVER!!!!!)
In other words, Hang Former Chief of Army Staff and President for killing a murderer and a traitor who wanted India's help in separating Baluchistan from Pakistan.Musharraf is not your scrape goat.How about Army hang you for giving dumb ideas for greater interest of Pakistan by killing dumb people.

In other words, Hang Former Chief of Army Staff and President for killing a murderer and a traitor who wanted India's help in separating Baluchistan from Pakistan.Musharraf is not your scrape goat.How about Army hang you for giving dumb ideas for greater interest of Pakistan by killing dumb people.

hmmmm....great going but i won't stoop down to as low as you....see Hang Musharraf....for the greater good of PAKISTAN..if you read properly you might have read that i loved MUSHRRAF but nobody is above PAKISTAN....not even mushraff....by haging him you deprive the people who think BUGTTI was a good guy and are supporting BHARAMDAD BUGTTI....this is what i suggested for defeating taliban deprive them of the trump card they play....please read before you copy paste and make inrelevant comments....:tsk:

hmmmm....great going but i won't stoop down to as low as you....see Hang Musharraf....for the greater good of PAKISTAN..if you read properly you might have read that i loved MUSHRRAF but nobody is above PAKISTAN....not even mushraff....by haging him you deprive the people who think BUGTTI was a good guy and are supporting BHARAMDAD BUGTTI....this is what i suggested for defeating taliban deprive them of the trump card they play....please read before you copy paste and make inrelevant comments....:tsk:
Sorry but your ideas are just ridiculous.You hang Musharraf just becuase his army killed Bugti?Wow, we have far more scrapegoats to use..By hanging Musharraf you will a lot more Bugtis will rise against Pakistan.Mullahs will gain their scores by saying Kafir died for attacking Lal Masjid.You are just going to encourge people to rise arms against state.

Last edited:
most importantly take out people like Brahamdagh Bugti and his associates who are actually causing problems in the area.

We take him out...more hatred and a wrong guy seems like a hero to the BALOCHIS..the fundemental problem with PAKISTANIS is that once you kill someone he becomes a legend....no matter he might have been the worse man/woman alive...so killing him will make him a hero we don't want to make him a hero.

I strongly disagree. Brahamdagh hasn't reached that status of popularity where people would turn him into a hero, he will hardly matter once taken out in Afghanistan but the situation will dynamically change.
Remember if we had taken out Sheikh Mujibur Rahman instead of putting him to jail, we might have succeeded in saving BD.

On a more serious note i wonder why you on one hand is encouraging the Hanging of Musharraf and on the other discouraging the killing to a terrorist, a traitor to his country. Seriously you need to do some serious rethinking. God bless Pakistan.

Sorry but your ideas are just ridiculous.You hang Musharraf just becuase his army killed Bugti?Wow, we have far more scrapegoats to use..By hanging Musharraf you will a lot more Bugtis will rise against Pakistan.Mullahs will gain their scores by saying Kafir died for attacking Lal Masjid.You are just going to encourge people to rise arms against state.

Well what is the problem Bugttis and Balochis are having....that you killed our leader and we didnot get justice on why u killed him...and they are expoliting it and building anti pakistan hatred....well u try mushraf and what happens...the poor people who were supporting the bugttis will say there u go you got ur justice now what PAKISTAN ZINDABAD....buggtis will be left without an AGENDA....LAL masjd well all the people being brain washed that ohh my god MUSHARRAF did a holocast against poor muslim people will also say finally justice and you stop the people getting brain washed.....now you tell me PAKISTAN BACHAOO YA MUSHARRAF.....musharraf was and is still my favourtie leader in PAKISTAN lekin....what is musharraf if god forbid there is no pakistan......

I strongly disagree. Brahamdagh hasn't reached that status of popularity where people would turn him into a hero, he will hardly matter once taken out in Afghanistan but the situation will dynamically change.
Remember if we had taken out Sheikh Mujibur Rahman instead of putting him to jail, we might have succeeded in saving BD.

On a more serious note i wonder why you on one hand is encouraging the Hanging of Musharraf and on the other discouraging the killing to a terrorist, a traitor to his country. Seriously you need to do some serious rethinking. God bless Pakistan.

Well ICE COLD....the thing i said before the fundemental FALW in pakistani mentality is you kill someone they become a hero...look at B.B she got killed people forgot she was corrupt....LAL masjid mualana rasheed got killed people forgot he invaded the spa parolours and abducted chinese people....we killed bugtti people said poor guy.....so by killing a terrorist we risk making pakistanis feel pity him i don't want PAKISTANIS to PITY HIM....HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT THAT DOG....Pakistani marnee kee baad hii kadaar karte hain....!!!! before we kill bharmadad we have to show he died without a cause not because he was a "so called hero standing up to the establishment" usko shaheed nahi bana naa hai kuttee ki maut denii hai!!!!!! :tsk:

if i am not wrong ZULFIKAR ALI BHUTTO ONCE SAID....yeh qaum boht emotional hai inke emotions koo kaboo kaaro tumne inko kaboo kaar liya.:pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom