What's new

The BirthRight of the Good Indians!

Mangus Ortus Novem

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
My dearest, my wonderful, my cracy Paks,

Of late there are some posters of OurFlag who though supporting the Indians BirthRight of consumption of the IndianDeityCow gifts...sometimes appear to be a little strong.

This behaviour discourages the IndianPosters to come out and fully claim their BirthRight... fearing mocking, ridicule.

We must respect Indians BirthRight to Indianness and free, unhindered joy of CowPharma!

My very dear YoungPakBrother @Areesh does promote Indian BirthRight and so does @Valar.

Without ridicule or whirling insults.. we must find within ourselves goodness to promote for Indians alone the Celeberation of CowPharma!

So, kindly, if I may request, from now on try to encourage and support the Indianness and Indians BirthRight!

Thankyou for your BigHeartedness.

We are Paks afterall!

Mangus

@SIPRA @Verve @PakSword @Reddington @masterchief_mirza @N.Siddiqui @DESERT FIGHTER @Rafi @Indus Pakistan @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @newb3e

Yes. It's about time our dear easterly neighbors should start owning and promoting their culture/traditions. Produce, brand, advertise and sell. Be proud.

Cow Urine Soda.jpg

My dearest, my wonderful, my cracy Paks,

Of late there are some posters of OurFlag who though supporting the Indians BirthRight of consumption of the IndianDeityCow gifts...sometimes appear to be a little strong.

This behaviour discourages the IndianPosters to come out and fully claim their BirthRight... fearing mocking, ridicule.

We must respect Indians BirthRight to Indianness and free, unhindered joy of CowPharma!

My very dear YoungPakBrother @Areesh does promote Indian BirthRight and so does @Valar.

Without ridicule or whirling insults.. we must find within ourselves goodness to promote for Indians alone the Celeberation of CowPharma!

So, kindly, if I may request, from now on try to encourage and support the Indianness and Indians BirthRight!

Thankyou for your BigHeartedness.

We are Paks afterall!

Mangus

@SIPRA @Verve @PakSword @Reddington @masterchief_mirza @N.Siddiqui @DESERT FIGHTER @Rafi @Indus Pakistan @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @newb3e
Kya bachkana joke hai. Translation: What a childish joke. Won't mods do anything about this thread?

- PRTP GWD

Are our cows acceptable?

Well, in essence our cows have higher potency... especially in our rural areas...

And we could open up an niche in the 1Bln Indian market
... but it will require a change in our attitude first...

This is the purpose of this thread to educate Paks the benefits of exporting CowPharam and other products to the good Indians!

Just imagine... we can even open a customised tourism as well.. only for the wealthy Indians of course... they can come to our rural area and enjoy the products ...thus helping improve rural economy!

We must support the Indians BirthRight to Drink, Consume/Eat or Bathe in the Cow products...

Business is Business!

Well, in essence our cows have higher potency... especially in our rural areas...

And we could open up an niche in the 1Bln Indian market
... but it will require a change in our attitude first...

This is the purpose of this thread to educate Paks the benefits of exporting CowPharam and other products to the good Indians!

Just imagine... we can even open a customised tourism as well.. only for the wealthy Indians of course... they can come to our rural area and enjoy the products ...thus helping improve rural economy!

We must support the Indians BirthRight to Drink, Consume/Eat or Bathe in the Cow products...

Business is Business!
Problem is that our cows are considered aunties, not mothers by Indians.. and they say spiritually, only Indian cows have the capability to cure incurable diseases and produce gold after eating grass..

Problem is that our cows are considered aunties, not mothers by Indians.. and they say spiritually, only Indian cows have the capability to cure incurable diseases and produce gold after eating grass..

Oh, nahi, nahi... we have alot of leverage....

If we are opening the old Indian temples here in OurLand... that means our cows are supercows...

Please, don't forget the fertility of OurLand... just have a look at OurBulls... our cows are just too potent...

My only consideration would be to dilute the end products... otherwise, any overdoes/hyper results might give bad name to our cows...

However, there needs to be certification program that the genetically there is no impurity... since, many PakFarmers have been using Freisland semen to improve the yield/produce of the milk @Mentee

I can see down the road... exports from our side might help to develop a roadmap for permanent peace between the two nucleared power states.

Sadly, we are not thinking creatively and are imprisoned in old paradigms.

I just hope Paks here on PDF support the NewParadigm!

@Valar. you need to come up with a marketing strategy to place the CowPharam products of our cows...

Oh, nahi, nahi... we have alot of leverage....

If we are opening the old Indian temples here in OurLand... that means our cows are supercows...

Please, don't forget the fertility of OurLand... just have a look at OurBulls... our cows are just too potent...

My only consideration would be to dilute the end products... otherwise, any overdoes/hyper results might give bad name to our cows...

However, there needs to be certification program that the genetically there is no impurity... since, many PakFarmers have been using Freisland semen to improve the yield/produce of the milk @Mentee

I can see down the road... exports from our side might help to develop a roadmap for permanent peace between the two nucleared power states.

Sadly, we are not thinking creatively and are imprisoned in old paradigms.

I just hope Paks here on PDF support the NewParadigm!

@Valar. you need to come up with a marketing strategy to place the CowPharam products of our cows...

100% farm fresh from yours truly

How about we use this as a marketing slogan?

100% farm fresh from yours truly

How about we use this as a marketing slogan?

Oye Putar Pakistan dae..... brilliant!

I am thinking also to promote guided tours for the wealthy Indians to our farms...

Here in NL we have farmers putting out eggs/fruits in out of their farms...where you get what you want and leave the money behind... but that would be not possible for now...

How about Online sales?

100% Pure and Fresh from the Source!

With videos on UTube for insights for the consumers to see with their own eyes...

Any and all types of products need to be promoted...without bias/racism... Customer is the King!

Oye Putar Pakistan dae..... brilliant!

I am thinking also to promote guided tours for the wealthy Indians to our farms...

Here in NL we have farmers putting out eggs/fruits in out of their farms...where you get what you want and leave the money behind... but that would be not possible for now...

How about Online sales?

100% Pure and Fresh from the Source!

With videos on UTube for insights for the consumers to see with their own eyes...

Any and all types of products need to be promoted...without bias/racism... Customer is the King!

Brilliant!

Ze customer wants it, Ze customer gets it

Brilliant!

Ze customer wants it, Ze customer gets it

Exactly!

Business is Business!

And we have a nextdoor market of 1Bln good Indians ... though our products, because their higher potency, might be a little expansive...but given India's economy...if we can capture even a 10% ...that would be 100mln customers!

Average export of $100 to 100mln Indian customers ...delivers $10Bln in export revenues...excluding guided tours for the wealthy Indians..

This is the minimum scenario btw!

Exactly!

Business is Business!

And we have a nextdoor market of 1Bln good Indians ... though our products, because their higher potency, might be a little expansive...but given India's economy...if we can capture even a 10% ...that would be 100mln customers!

Average export of $100 to 100mln Indian customers ...delivers $10Bln in export revenues...excluding guided tours for the wealthy Indians..

This is the minimum scenario btw!

Do include a deferred payment option in any transaction of the birth right sort. Gotta develop some trust.

"We care "

Do include a deferred payment option in any transaction of the birth right sort. Gotta develop some trust.

"We care "

As a Paindu I see total sense in your Business strategy... it is like give the Lantern free to Sell the oil later!

I think when we have a captured market we will be in a position to get RoI back...

Hence, we need an online platform where OurFarmers can offer their stuff to the good Indian consumer.

GoP needs to use this as a PolicyInstruement as well to reduce poverty in OurRuralAreas...

Win-Win!

However, regarding packaging GoP needs to provide interest-free loans as well....

Please, don't forget we need to build Infra for the export of CowPharam from scratch @SIPRA

BD will try to jump in to eat away market share...but given their bovine don't have the same potency... we are in exclusive zone here.

My Paindu sense is that we must try and only focus on top 100mln Indian Consumers... get them addicted to our CowPharma... the rest the product will sell itself.

As a Paindu I see total sense in your Business strategy... it is like give the Lantern free to Sell the oil later!

I think when we have a captured market we will be in a position to get RoI back...

Hence, we need an online platform where OurFarmers can offer their stuff to the good Indian consumer.

GoP needs to use this as a PolicyInstruement as well to reduce poverty in OurRuralAreas...

Win-Win!

However, regarding packaging GoP needs to provide interest-free loans as well....

Please, don't forget we need to build Infra for the export of CowPharam from scratch @SIPRA

BD will try to jump in to eat away market share...but given their bovine don't have the same potency... we are in exclusive zone here.

My Paindu sense is that we must try and only focus on top 100mln Indian Consumers... get them addicted to our CowPharma... the rest the product will sell itself.

Mr mangus I see doing gangum style over stock exchange screens. Nigga we be rich, be rich!!! :taz:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom