What's new

The brutal reality of Tibet 2008

Since you know so much, do educate us.

MY English is very poor!(I very sorry!)
I cannot dare to say that the education of others
(I love my country, I just want to express my personal thoughts)

If you want to know more, you can visit the university students from China on the establishment of China's Tibet site, perhaps you can hear some different voices

We Just Want the Truth! CNN:The world's leader of liars 西方媒体污蔑ä¸*国报道全纪录Anti-CNN.com,Anti-BBC.com,Anti-VOA.com

(But I am not sure whether visited in your country ,This site is in English,too)

http://www.anti-cnn.com/

This website is established to expose the lies and distortions in the western media. The site is maintained by volunteers, who are not associated with any government officials.
We are not against the western media, but against the lies and fabricated stories in the media.
We are not against the western people, but against the prejudice from the western society.

Last edited:
anti cnn.com is a joke!

joke? who tell you? CNN? or this is only your think?
And do you have visited anti-cnn.com or been to China?
if no, Please Listen to the voices of the Chinese people Sometimes.

MY English is very poor!(I very sorry!)
I cannot dare to say that the education of others
(I love my country, I just want to express my personal thoughts)

If you want to know more, you can visit the university students from China on the establishment of China's Tibet site, perhaps you can hear some different voices

We Just Want the Truth! CNN:The world's leader of liars 西方媒体污蔑ä¸*国报é�“全纪录Anti-CNN.com,Anti-BBC.com,Anti-VOA.com

(But I am not sure whether visited in your country ,This site is in English,too)

We Just Want the Truth! CNN:The world's leader of liars 西方媒体污蔑中国报道全纪录Anti-CNN.com,Anti-BBC.com,Anti-VOA.com

This website is established to expose the lies and distortions in the western media. The site is maintained by volunteers, who are not associated with any government officials.
We are not against the western media, but against the lies and fabricated stories in the media.
We are not against the western people, but against the prejudice from the western society.

Oh Jeez...you collected half a dozen cases of minor errors and misreporting and termed it a conspiracy.

Wake up. There are approximately 5000 news agencies which reported the crisis in Tibet all across the globe.

I wonder how many Terabytes it will fill if a similar website is made regarding the "errors" of the Chinese propaganda department.

anti cnn.com is a joke!

i sometimes refrain myself from replying to you cause i think maybe hard feelings may give you a heart attack and end you up in the hospital which this forum can not afford..

Oh Jeez...you collected half a dozen cases of minor errors and misreporting and termed it a conspiracy.

Wake up. There are approximately 5000 news agencies which reported the crisis in Tibet all across the globe.

I wonder how many Terabytes it will fill if a similar website is made regarding the "errors" of the Chinese propaganda department.

minor errors and misreporting???
So CNN , BBC,German media......can use Wrong pictures of other countries for incident of China's Tibet ,
and they are World-renowned media. this is a big joke!
you say:"There are approximately 5000 news agencies which reported the crisis in Tibet all across the globe."
are you sure? 5000 news ?
what I want to know :
How dou you know 5000 news agencies which reported the crisis in Tibet all across the globe?? and you have read??
5000 news have been to China?? you can sure Their news No errors?
a person who never been to China,they can Understand more clearly for China? NO!

Last edited:
minor errors and misreporting???
So CNN , BBC,German media......can use Wrong pictures of other countries for incident of China's Tibet ,
and they are World-renowned media. this is a big joke!
you say:"There are approximately 5000 news agencies which reported the crisis in Tibet all across the globe."
are you sure? 5000 news ?
what I want to know :
How dou you know 5000 news agencies which reported the crisis in Tibet all across the globe?? and you have read??
5000 news have been to China?? you can sure Their news No errors?
a person who never been to China,they can Understand more clearly for China? NO!

Nobody used wrong pictures on purpose. They were blunders for which the agencies apologized.

Do you know why newspapers have a "Corrigendum" section? Because misquotes, misunderstandings and misreporting happen quite often due to human error.

Now please feel free to waste your time hatching up conspiracy plots.

As i said, it would take a swimming pool to store all the "errors" perpetuated by the Chinese propaganda machine in just the last month itself.

you have your think
And you can Understand China form some Media!
I not deny that China there are some unsatisfactory areas,
I believe that other countries would also have
And China is improving!
I cannot know you Whether been to China!
But when you talk something about China, donnot thinking only from Media
welcome to China Survey for your talking!

Re: The brutal reality of Tibet 2008
Chinese is a primitive language that makes do with pictorial symbols rather than an alphabet.

Least you can do is spare the Tibetans the pain of giving up their advanced language for a more primitive one.

They are the funniest words I've ever seen so far in this forum. You may not know language itself very well and you take it for granted that character is only a symbol while alphabet means advanced.
In fact, Chinese has an alphabet system and every educated Chinese can use it. The difference between the opinion of you and me could be that you think language is just for communication but I think language is art and tradition besides it is used as a tool.
As a big country that has thousands of years history. It's a tragic for the people that only professionals can read their ancestor's minds and theory.
As a matter of fact, it's a common sense in linguistic science that Han and Tibetan originated from a same root.
I'd like to write the so called advanced alphabet Chinese sentence for your reference as below:
Zhong guo shi yi ge li shi you jiu, ai hao he ping de guo du.:china:

i guess it's the "brutal reality" makes our GDP nealy three times than india,worry about your own brutal reality

i guess it's the "brutal reality" makes our GDP nealy three times than india,worry about your own brutal reality

now,......how is this related to the topic........
if you cant discuss the issue properly than atleast refrain from provoking........

:china::china:ooh , funny, after read the article, it give me the mind that there tibet, should have no alive tibeten.haha.

ok I like riding, i dreams of riding to tibet.here have a link of chinese riding web site. i saw a post of a man riding to tibet. I translate some of the post to show that there still have tibeten alive. haha

westeners always see china with color glasses, also, sometimes they use microscope, ooh , here have a dot, it is so black!

www dongfanghong com cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=49703&extra=page%3D1&page=1(the site told me i am a novice, only after post 10 articles that i can post t other web site adress. pls instead blank with dot, there have many beautiful fotos )

my english is not so good, the translation is not so good too,but, the origin meaning is right i think

...等了一个多小时,那边的挖掘机还在不停的挖,看来今天是过不去,到不了盐井的了。于是推车到村子里看能不能借宿一宵,进去之后没想到我我问的第一家就很乐意的答应了,还帮我把车推进了屋里,家里有两个读初中的小孩,会说汉语,热情的招呼我喝酥油茶,....
...I'm waited for an hour or more, the machine is still digging, it looks that i can't pass and reaching YanJing. then i ride to a villege aside the road, after nooked the first door, they received me with happy, also helps to pull the bicycle into the room. this family has two girls in middle school, they can speak Han chinese, they call me for drinking the tea of tebiten....

extra: i am i chinese ever lived in pak, i like there

...很不好走,又骑了一个多小时,这里又乌云密布了,山间有一缕阳光从云层的缺口中倾泄下来,很好看,不过还快就又下雨了,7点骑到离山口大概还有8km,已经可以看到山口了,这时路边一个工棚里的几个年轻的藏族修路工,招呼我过去避雨,让我住下明天再走,还帮我把车推进了棚子了,刚进来一会外面就下成了暴雨,真幸运。
工棚很简陋,刚好不漏水进来那种,这时他们刚做好晚饭,招呼我一块吃,大锅饭,大盆菜,当时也是饿极了,....
...road is so hard for riding, after extra one hour , it was cloudy too. there only have a line of sun ray came down transparent from the cloud. it is so beautiful, but it is rain soon. at 7PM, I ride to a site where there also have 8Km to the highest of the mount, I already have seen the highest point of the mount, then from a camp(? forgot the word, for sleeping outside), there walk out a young tibeten worker of repairring road raise his hand to me, he let me enter the camp for a waitting for the rain. and told me it's better to ride again tommorow .he let me sleep with them. only after enter the camp, it rained with cat and dog....

...起了大雨,狼狈中看到路边有几个藏族牧民的牛皮帐篷,于是进去避雨,他们热情的请我喝热腾腾的酥油茶,还让我加上青稞粉在里面,弄好之后有点像南方的芝麻糊,呵呵,一边烤着火喝茶,很舒服,可惜他们都不会说汉语,不过看到他们,一直都很真诚的笑容就足够了,...
it is rainning too. in the rain , i saw some tibeten camp aside the road, then i entered one of tem, they give me the tibeten tea with host(?word forgot, means he is glad)..........aside the fire, my body is warming up, what a pitty they can't speak Han chinese. but, a smile face, I think, is enough to show my thankful idea...........

Last edited:
if this "brutal reality" is real, why is this happen(Crossovers to China worry Arunachal- Hindustan Times)

Crossovers to China worry Arunachal

As political heat between India and China over Arunachal Pradesh ratchets up, the state is also facing the challenging task of stopping border exodus as an increasing number of residents migrate to China and other neighbouring states in search of livelihoods.

Over the years, the Chinese have developed good infrastructure on their side while border areas in India are still backward. Feeling neglected, residents here are looking for “greener pastures” across the border.

While there are no definite figures of the number of people who have migrated to the Chinese side so far, state officials confirm stray incidents of “crossing sides” do take place.

“There may be stray instances of people from our side crossing over to China. But there is no large-scale migration,” said Ganesh Koyu, commissioner, Rural Works Department, Arunachal Pradesh.

He, however, admitted the lack of development and income-generating activities had resulted in large-scale migration from border areas to urban centres in states like Assam.

About infrastructure across the border, West Siang deputy commissioner Huzar Lollen said he had heard about it. “We haven’t seen it, only heard about it,” he said.

To address the migration issue, the government has initiated steps to expedite infrastructure development programmes in the border areas of Arunachal Pradesh. “The government has identified 513 habitations along the 1,080-km India-China border in Arunachal Pradesh for infrastructure development,” sources in the Union Rural Development Ministry said.

Under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana scheme, they said, roads would be laid in all 22 border blocks of 10 districts bordering China at a cost of Rs 550 crore. The state has a total of 33 border blocks in 12 districts.

The fresh war of words between India and China erupted with External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee’s statement in Tawang on Sunday that Arunachal Pradesh was an integral part of India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom