What's new

The Burning South - Live Simulation Thread

We started playing this simulation in the hope that it would lighten things, and lead to some amusement.

Never realised how much virulent hatred would be uncovered.

HQ9s and S400s are the number one cause of high blood pressure in 2022

Unless the posts have been deleted, seems civil so far..
Mostly, but there were some turdish comments. I won't mention them, that amounts to calling the person posting a turd. But there were.
HQ9s and S400s are the number one cause of high blood pressure in 2022
Nothing to do with that/those.
Pakistani Air Defence is very well organised, and we need to learn from it. We have the elements with us, within our control, so if we don't develop it and use it, nobody's fault but our own. We do missiles and missile production very well, we do radar very well, we have the capability to go into AI, so all the elements are there at hand. If we neglect it, we get plastered, and that's an end to that.
No BP point there.

Mostly, but there were some turdish comments. I won't mention them, that amounts to calling the person posting a turd. But there were.

Nothing to do with that/those.
Now I am curious to see what virulent hatred has ravaged this seemingly peaceful thread.
Do PM me those posts turdish posts, I am an (literally) an internationally recognised expert on the matter. Besides I have been auto removed from the Pakistani group for inactivity, so I've got nothing else to do here.

Note, that's not an Indian
I didn't call him raja ji because he's Indian.
Pindi boys(his username) are the famous bikers/Loafers(lafanders) of Rawalpindi. They are called Raja jis here because most of them are Rajputs or they say so. Those in GHQ are also often referred to with this term.

Ask @Desert Fox 1. Pass on what he says.
I can message them directly only if you reciprocate.

I didn't call him raja ji because he's Indian.
Pindi boys(his username) are the famous bikers/Loafers(lafanders) of Rawalpindi. They are called Raja jis here because most of them are Rajputs or they say so. Those in GHQ are also often referred to with this term.

I can message them directly only if you reciprocate.
I know.
I was just underlining the fact that he wasn't Indian.

Raja ji, this is also a slur.
It shouldn't be imho.
images (24).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom