What's new

The clearest J-20 pictures.

Always comments from Indians about the J-20 being a copy of the F-22. Sure it has some similarities to the F-22 if you look at the cockpit and intake, but that 's about it. However the Tejas looks almost identical to the mirage 2000.
you assumed and wrote these comments or you read the thread and wrote the post.
I dont see any Indian posting such thing and if and if any INdian posted such thing, Its not there right now.
As far as your comment on Tejas is concerned, it might look like even Mig-s in your imagination but the world knows that it has a different air frame, a different and unique fly by wire and avionics.

Stealth Stealth Stealth :smitten:

When this beast fully operational ???
and
Does PAF keens to buy these beasts and does China will allow this to export ???
PFA will be of course interested in getting its hands on this mean machine, but the question is, will China sell it just like that to expose its R&D that it spent in developing a 5th generation plane to any country that soon

The posts were deleted by mods that's why you don't see those troll posts DUH

so why are you ranting now???

@topic..

i'm more interested on J-15.is there any confirmed pic of J-15???

and another question..why J-20 uses canards when it'll increase rcs multifold???not a single stealthy aircraft uses canard.

you assumed and wrote these comments or you read the thread and wrote the post.
I dont see any Indian posting such thing and if and if any INdian posted such thing, Its not there right now.
As far as your comment on Tejas is concerned, it might look like even Mig-s in your imagination but the world knows that it has a different air frame, a different and unique fly by wire and avionics.

The posts were deleted by mods that's why you don't see those troll posts DUH
did i not tell it in the bolded part of my comment, acting smart is ok, but you are trying to act over smart and its not going to reflect good

Over smart?, it's called pointing out that Indian race is arrogant who often looks down on others by calling them copy cats when they can't even make state of the art products. You may think the tejas has a TOTALLY different air frame, but why don't you check out yourself what the mirage 2000 looks like and you see what i'm talking about.

Mirage 2000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mirage_2000C_3-view.gif

So before some of you referring the J-20 as a copy of the F-22. First look at your own Tejas because it has like > 95% similar look.

Over smart?, it's called pointing out that Indian race is arrogant who often looks down on others by calling them copy cats when they can't even make state of the art products. You may think the tejas has a TOTALLY different air frame, but why don't you check out yourself what the mirage 2000 looks like and you see what i'm talking about.

Mirage 2000
File:Mirage 2000C 3-view.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So before some of you referring the J-20 as a copy of the F-22. First look at your own Tejas because it has like > 95% similar look.

the thread is on J-20..i think its humiliation for others Chinese members that you are trying to discuss Tejas in a thread related to mighty 5th gen J-20.. :lol: :lol:

by the way...why are you started trolling when nobody is trolling right now????

its ser#2002 its mean second bird?? as i remember first one was 2001:meeting:

Pak-fa, F-22, Jf-20, JSF-35.... None can match power of starship ATHENA and its 1 million battleships which are deployed inside Starship ATHENA.... All of them are Light speed with powerful beam weapons that can melt any Jetfighter in nano second....

lovac1_388174S0.jpg

chengdu_j-20_first_flight.jpg

1316822715_1.jpg

J-20+Mighty+Dragon++Chengdu+J-20+fifth+generation+stealth%252C+twin-engine+fighter+aircraft+prototype+People%2527s+Lib  eration+Army+Air+Force++OPERATIONAL+weapons+aam+bv  r+missile+ls+pgm+gps+plaaf+%252811%2529.jpg

J-20+Mighty+Dragon++Chengdu+J-20+fifth+generation+stealth%252C+twin-engine+fighter+aircraft+prototype+People%2527s+Lib  eration+Army+Air+Force++OPERATIONAL+weapons+aam+bv  r+missile+ls+pgm+gps+plaaf+%25282%2529.jpg

you-can-just-glimpse-the-pilot-in-this-shot-of-the-single-seat-j-20.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong, but the J-20's design doesn't seem to be as stealthy as PAK-FA, let alone the Raptor.
Canards and engine-nozzle are the killers.

Have anyone noticed that the tails are multidirectional?
Does it compensate for the multidirectional engine nozzles of some sophisticated fighter airplanes?
All in all it is an original design with surprising technologies. And when China is done with the tests and produces enough for its air forces, it will make some to the specifications of Pakistan and soon, just like the Qing class submarines already in production.

Back
Top Bottom