What's new

The clearest J-20 pictures.

I found, many indians seem to play as a expert, always focus on the stealth character, I don't know the 4th generation plane only have only stealth character?
For me, J20 is breakthrough for China military development, If you judge it, you should think of that what do the designer of J20 want to? Maybe you are right, The canard will increase the RCS, but it will increase the maneuverability, with the special material, the RCS will decrease some! We also can cut the CANARD, but, why should we must follow USA fully?
Except f22, which plance has less RCS than J20 in asian? yes, we want J20 can rival F22, but we also are realistic, IF RCS can be the only factor to decide the war, why not make WOOD plane?
I am not expert, You indian more, from the appearance of it you can judge it is "copy" of other? as you logic, why your own plany is not? You military industry suck, from most of indian comment, you can find the result and reason. RCS, compare J20 with F22, so what about you? or after you buying F22, then we talk! J20 is only the absorber of eyes, China pull it out, Do you think we just want to increase the so-called "transparency? EXCEPT J10 and J20, other projects are not revealed formally!!

I found, many indians seem to play as a expert, always focus on the stealth character, I don't know the 4th generation plane only have only stealth character?
For me, J20 is breakthrough for China military development, If you judge it, you should think of that what do the designer of J20 want to? Maybe you are right, The canard will increase the RCS, but it will increase the maneuverability, with the special material, the RCS will decrease some! We also can cut the CANARD, but, why should we must follow USA fully?
Except f22, which plance has less RCS than J20 in asian? yes, we want J20 can rival F22, but we also are realistic, IF RCS can be the only factor to decide the war, why not make WOOD plane?
I am not expert, You indian more, from the appearance of it you can judge it is "copy" of other? as you logic, why your own plany is not? You military industry suck, from most of indian comment, you can find the result and reason. RCS, compare J20 with F22, so what about you? or after you buying F22, then we talk! J20 is only the absorber of eyes, China pull it out, Do you think we just want to increase the so-called "transparency? EXCEPT J10 and J20, other projects are not revealed formally!!

PAKFA is so superior to ur J-20 that it is a non comparison. Russia is China's grand father's grand father's grandfatger in making fighter aircrafts... But i suppose chinese have to create such sensationalism that J-20 is there with f-22 (when in reality it wont be able to face MKI or mig 29 even) to satisfy their public..

so J-20 neither has RCS... (goes the stealth).. neither it will have the weapons nor the ecm of the other advanced fighters like MKI or MIG-29 as no one gave them any of that...
so J-20 is china's attempt to say hey other's got 5th Gen how come we also dont have. so lets say to public we have j-20 which is also 5th gen (when it cant even face MKI/mig 29) to keep them quite.. thats all about j-20.

PAKFA is so superior to ur J-20 that it is a non comparison. Russia is China's grand father's grand father's grandfatger in making fighter aircrafts... But i suppose chinese have to create such sensationalism that J-20 is there with f-22 (when in reality it wont be able to face MKI or mig 29 even) to satisfy their public..

so J-20 neither has RCS... (goes the stealth).. neither it will have the weapons nor the ecm of the other advanced fighters like MKI or MIG-29 as no one gave them any of that...
so J-20 is china's attempt to say hey other's got 5th Gen how come we also dont have. so lets say to public we have j-20 which is also 5th gen (when it cant even face MKI/mig 29) to keep them quite.. thats all about j-20.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

I really don't know why you people love comparing the J-20 to Mig-29. The J-20 is a stealth bomber not a superiority fighter. The Mig-29's role is a Air-superiority fighter, multirole fighter and is similar to the Su-27. These fighters are very agile and have many purposes such as intercept and dogfight. The bulky J-20 isn't designed for a dogfight. Do you also proudly compare the Mig-29 with the F-117 because their mission was bombing targets at night and quickly returning back to base afterwards.

so why are you ranting now???

@topic..

i'm more interested on J-15.is there any confirmed pic of J-15???

and another question..why J-20 uses canards when it'll increase rcs multifold???not a single stealthy aircraft uses canard.

google KFC200.....sorry,it's KFX200. > <

1st.. J-20(as it appears) will not be most stealthy aircraft in the sky of asia..it'll be Japan's(and maybe Korea's) F-35.

2nd..J-20 has a lot of flaws..sawtooth design is missing,canards,engine,tail fins etc etc(i think a senior member can help more than me..i can only post you links where it was studied in details)

3rd.nobody said you to follow americans.but stealth is a major features of a 5th gen aircraft.what is the point to add a canard to a fighter bomber for maneuverability when it'll make this jet as visible as Rafale???

4th..this thread is not about Indian arms industry.ignore the trolls and move on.

5th.if my questions are annoying..you may ignore me too..but i don't have any trolling intension.

... The J-20 is a stealth bomber not a superiority fighter ... The bulky J-20 isn't designed for a dogfight.

The J-20 is designed primarily as a stealth air-superiority fighter, not just a bomber.

Not even the F-22 was designed specifically for a dogfight, but it can still stand its ground in that field, owing to its power and manoeuvrebility (even without canards ;) )

1st.. J-20(as it appears) will not be most stealthy aircraft in the sky of asia..it'll be Japan's(and maybe Korea's) F-35.

2nd..J-20 has a lot of flaws..sawtooth design is missing,canards,engine,tail fins etc etc(i think a senior member can help more than me..i can only post you links where it was studied in details)

3rd.nobody said you to follow americans.but stealth is a major features of a 5th gen aircraft.what is the point to add a canard to a fighter bomber for maneuverability when it'll make this jet as visible as Rafale???

4th..this thread is not about Indian arms industry.ignore the trolls and move on.

5th.if my questions are annoying..you may ignore me too..but i don't have any trolling intension.

Thatss bullshit. j20 lack in term of stealth is only cannardd existance, but thats minor. Expert say j20 shape suggest it is more stealthy than PAKFA (Carlo Copp). I have explain that in some threats.

No proofs to substantiate comments on 3 pages so FAR.

SPEAK facts RCS IN M3 Specs. Else, I consider every thing as imaginary HOLLOWs

I thought I put an end to the silly idea that the Pak-Fa was comparable to the J-20 Mighty Dragon stealth fighter? Does anybody bother to read my posts and look carefully at my labeled diagrams?

Su-30 is not stealthy. Therefore T-50/Pak-Fa is not stealthy.

Everyone agrees the Su-30 is not stealthy. In the following picture, I have identified 10 important non-stealth features of the Su-30. Interestingly, the T-50/Pak-Fa has the exact same 10 non-stealth features.

It seems to me there are only two logical choices. Either you agree with me that the T-50/Pak-Fa is not stealthy. Or you can make the incredible claim that both the T-50 and Su-30 are stealthy. I leave the choice to you.

o8lKM.jpg

Su-30 is not stealthy. Here are 10 non-stealth features.

Xs31G.jpg

In an interesting coincidence, the T-50/Pak-Fa shares all ten Su-30 non-stealth features.

Su-30 is not stealthy. Therefore T-50/Pak-Fa is not stealthy.

Everyone agrees the Su-30 is not stealthy. In the following picture, I have identified 10 important non-stealth features of the Su-30. Interestingly, the T-50/Pak-Fa has the exact same 10 non-stealth features.

It seems to me there are only two logical choices. Either you agree with me that the T-50/Pak-Fa is not stealthy. Or you can make the incredible claim that both the T-50 and Su-30 are stealthy. I leave the choice to you.

o8lKM.jpg

Su-30 is not stealthy. Here are 10 non-stealth features.

Xs31G.jpg

In an interesting coincidence, the T-50/Pak-Fa shares all ten Su-30 non-stealth features.

Anyone that that proclaims things such as the pak-fa has &#8216; same round and tall fuselage as the SU-30&#8217; is an imbecile and should be treated as such.

For one, the two fuselages share little to no similarities, and two, what &#8216;stealth&#8217; principle does the fuselage violate? What you think is irrelevant and if I&#8217;m quite frank, retarded.

Did you still not realize your fault and backwards logic? If the pak-fa&#8217;s (single) IRST is &#8216;not stealthy&#8217; than the J-20&#8217;s (4 large) under-wing pods should be disatererous, after all there are four of them, they are many times larger than an IRST, they a spherical/cylindrical and they go against your &#8216;continuous curvature&#8217; principle, but of course the J-20 is excused from basic physics.

Further, the pak-fa as you point out has an &#8216;uneven fuselage&#8217; yet why is this important? Perhaps because it can present a corner reflector, be it small. Yet what about the J-20&#8217;s tail fins? If the pak-fa&#8217;s uneven fuselage is a corner reflector than the J-20&#8217;s tail fins are equally corner reflectors, and if we are fair they are worse because not only do you get a corner reflector from the side but from underneath the aircraft.

I thought I put an end to the silly idea that the Pak-Fa was comparable to the J-20 Mighty Dragon stealth fighter?

Give it a rest with the might drag-queen chest thumping and call it the J-20.

Does anybody bother to read my posts and look carefully at my labeled diagrams?

No because your post and diagrams are imaginary and have little scientific backing. If seen children's books with more scientific explanations :lol:

T-50/Pak-Fa is not stealthy. You can't argue your way out of it.

A tall fuselage is like a wall. It is a giant surface to reflect radar. Hence, it is not stealthy.

Aileron pods under the J-20 are stealthy, because of tapered shaping. Also, they are coated with RAM material.

In contrast, the IRST pod on the T-50/Pak-Fa cannot be coated with RAM material. It looks just like a normal non-stealthy IRST pod from the Su-30. The J-20 IRST sensors are recessed into the body of the fuselage and cannot be compared to the gigantic protruding orb on both the Su-30 and T-50/Pak-Fa.

----------

NFw5B.jpg

J-20 Mighty Dragon stealth fighter has a very low fuselage height behind the cockpit. This enhances side-profile stealth. Compare the non-existent fuselage height behind the J-20 with the "wall" behind the Su-30 and T-50/Pak-Fa fuselages.

Xs31G.jpg

Tall fuselage "wall" behind the T-50/Pak-Fa cockpit will reflect radar in the side-aspect. This is not stealthy. Compare the J-20 and the T-50/Pak-Fa pictures. You have to be blind if you can't see the difference.

Anyone that that proclaims things such as the pak-fa has &#8216; same round and tall fuselage as the SU-30&#8217; is an imbecile and should be treated as such.

For one, the two fuselages share little to no similarities, and two, what &#8216;stealth&#8217; principle does the fuselage violate? What you think is irrelevant and if I&#8217;m quite frank, retarded.

Did you still not realize your fault and backwards logic? If the pak-fa&#8217;s (single) IRST is &#8216;not stealthy&#8217; than the J-20&#8217;s (4 large) under-wing pods should be disatererous, after all there are four of them, they are many times larger than an IRST, they a spherical/cylindrical and they go against your &#8216;continuous curvature&#8217; principle, but of course the J-20 is excused from basic physics.

Further, the pak-fa as you point out has an &#8216;uneven fuselage&#8217; yet why is this important? Perhaps because it can present a corner reflector, be it small. Yet what about the J-20&#8217;s tail fins? If the pak-fa&#8217;s uneven fuselage is a corner reflector than the J-20&#8217;s tail fins are equally corner reflectors, and if we are fair they are worse because not only do you get a corner reflector from the side but from underneath the aircraft.

Give it a rest with the might drag-queen chest thumping and call it the J-20.

No because your post and diagrams are imaginary and have little scientific backing. If seen children's books with more scientific explanations :lol:

Then explain us, on what reason Carlo Copp saying this:

Stealth

Carlo Kopp has suggested that the J-20's overall stealth shaping is "without doubt considerably better" than the F-35 and PAK FA[59]

Chengdu J-20 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A tall fuselage is like a wall. It is a giant surface to reflect radar. Hence, it is not stealthy.

Your head is like a wall too. Perhaps you do not notice but the pak-fa has a thiner profile from the side. If engineers were to flatten the J-20&#8217;s aft of the fuselage it would have the very same &#8216;bumpt&#8217;.

Aileron pods under the J-20 are stealthy, because of tapered shaping. Also, they are coated with RAM material.

Don&#8217;t kid yourself, everyone can see that from underneath they are cylindrical, and give it a rest with this &#8216;RAM&#8217; nonsense.

The J-20 IRST sensors are recessed into the body of the fuselage and cannot be compared to the gigantic protruding orb on both the Su-30 and T-50/Pak-Fa.

Assuming that the J-20 even has anything close to an IRST.

NFw5B.jpg

J-20 Mighty Dragon stealth fighter has a very low fuselage height behind the cockpit. This enhances side-profile stealth. Compare the non-existent fuselage height behind the J-20 with the wall behind the Su-30 and T-50/Pak-Fa fuselage.

Xs31G.jpg

Tall fuselage "wall" behind the T-50/Pak-Fa cockpit will reflect radar in the side-aspect. This is not stealthy. [/QUOTE]

Sorry but your horse crap cant stand up to real science, physics or whatever you like to call it. That &#8216;wall&#8217; behind the pak-fa&#8217;s cockpit is no different than the &#8216;walls&#8217; on the side of the J-20, or the J-20&#8217;s droopy long chin. Fact&#8217;s don&#8217;t lie and the fact is the J-20 has the larger cross section from the side profile.

Not to mention those tail fins which provide for a nice corner reflector.

Then explain us, on what reason Carlo Copp saying this:

Stealth

Carlo Kopp has suggested that the J-20's overall stealth shaping is "without doubt considerably better" than the F-35 and PAK FA[59]

Chengdu J-20 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could care less what he thinks. He also thinks that the SU-35 will eat the F-35.

Back
Top Bottom