What's new

The controversial US National Defence Act 2012

I thought up till only 2 things were needed to be met to have sex. Legal age and consent.

How is that going to work in bestiality ?

Oh wait we don't ask for consent when we eat them..... sorry my bad

so man that is so sad and depraved they want to legalise bestiality so it will be legal for american soldiers to have sex with animals and then afterwards american soldiers will eat the animals???

Can you imagine the western press and propaganda if russia, china or any country west didnt like tried to do these things...

what I dont get is why do they want to legalise bestiality. I presume this means its legal and ok for american soldiers to have sex with animals????

The previous ruling against homosexual sex included this line as well about bestiality. Now they want to legalize homosexual sex so they are removing that article.

But the Pentagon is saying they will continue to keep animal sex illegal on their own.

Although I think there's another angle to this. They will use this as an excuse to use bestiality as a means of torture.

The previous ruling against homosexual sex included this line as well about bestiality. Now they want to legalize homosexual sex so they are removing that article.

But the Pentagon is saying they will continue to keep animal sex illegal on their own.

Although I think there's another angle to this. They will use this as an excuse to use bestiality as a means of torture.

Seems like they know exactly what they are doing.

Hell, I even heard the US Military can detain US citizens indefinitely with no charges or trail.

Abortion is better than adding more poor and hungry in this world.

Feeding all the hungry people in the world is better than stopping them from reproducing and spending zillions on contraceptives

No no. They *ahem* force prisoners to do 'stuff' on animals. :sick:

oh my god. These americans are insane. The sooner their empire ends the better. Can you imagine this is what Pax America will be remembered for in years to come

Wrong thread hit by the wrong people. The subject is a debate of American politics and the people here are hurling abuses without knowing anything about politics let alone American politics.

Its troublesome news :frown:

that 1 in 3 american female soldiers are getting raped or that american govt is legalising for american soldiers to have sex with animals??

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Wrong thread hit by the wrong people. The subject is a debate of American politics and the people here are hurling abuses without knowing anything about politics let alone American politics.

yea we need indians to tell us whats in the papers??

look who is talking

in your own nation rapists never get convicted , you just blind in hatred , just because the americans are launching attacks on your country you come up with this crap . otherwise the fact is that americans have one of the best legal systems in the world

Yeah, you're right, a legal system that allows Guantanamo Bay Prison to exist, a legal system that says a Muslim terror suspect is guilty unless proven innocent, is definitely the best legal system to those who cannot breathe for a moment without murdering the kashmiris. Birds of a feather flock together!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom