What's new

The debris of Kamra Attack dumped on three Junior Officers

Hilarious Martial court!!!! PAF implicating three persons who didn't even know how to fight terrorists let alone move aircraft!

1102008080-1.gif

And it is already clarified yesterday this court martial is related to negligence of duty not for leaking info to terrorists. I don't know why PAF is making a mockery of itself by holding such banana trails
What we call "Daang-Tapau" program.

wtf??? their ranks clearly gives away that these are tech guys, and have nothing to do with Security, forget about security, these guys are not even issued any firearm....it is now that after the attack at kamra, they are giving weapons training to every person on board,

Instead of court martial of the Air Base Commander, they resort to such lowly bureaucratic tactics. Just goes to show that PAF high officials have lost their balls to do the right thing!
I heard from a very reliable source that the Dir Admin was under the gun but then ....... he prevailed when he threatened those above him to show a 'mirror' and look at the outcome. None of officers now being made responsible for the debacle.. Long live PAKISTAN

I heard from a very reliable source that the Dir Admin was under the gun but then ....... he prevailed when he threatened those above him to show a 'mirror' and look at the outcome. None of officers now being made responsible for the debacle.. Long live PAKISTAN

The BASE COMMANDER at the time should have been instantly court martialed with dishonorable discharge from service and without any pension. Air HQ is clearly trying to save the rear end of the top and blaming these poor techs for the blunder. I am utterly disappointed in the direction where PAF is heading in matters related to force discipline and merit.

well i dint follow this thread sorri im late came here since saw mastan saheb here

any way a few questions

1:who attcked the base and why

2: who is the most benificiarry of this attack

3.what is the state & numbers of pakistani long range Radars and air borne assets

4. and last but not the least who will these attacks dent the pakistani air security

please do answer /...Thanks

That's a total crap

PAF is an organization lead by inefficient and hopeless management. They are bunch of losers who have their own interest to save n protect. They are most keen on following their ranks, TADA, foreign trips n plots. They have no concern regarding National Interest and Security. I blame the entire PAF starting from the junior most officer til the chief himself on this MEGA loss. The generals on the base, especially the Base Commander should be hanged.

Now the incident. Let me tell u all, all 3 aircrafts are gone, total! These aircrafts are one of the expensive surveillance aircrafts that u will find. Buying them again or repairing them is like living in a fools paradise. I assure u with all these conspiracies surrounding Pakistan, no one is going to give them again n even if they do we dont have that much money

It is very much clear that PAF did not learn from the GHQ incident nor the Mehran Base incident. If u ever visit Kamra base there is HUGE Security Drama going on, at the front gate. One is really scared. But if u visit the back side its nothing. So its like covering ur front n leaving ur *** naked to be ...... PAF is very security concern organization they have implemented the best security measures on the front gate of all bases leaving their asses to be taken :) Now look at these fools. They believe that enemy will only attack from the front gate. After the incident they have implemented it on the back also but damage has been done. i m sure there are bases like masroor n few others where there asses r still naked and waiting to be ....

Now what happened that day. Terrorist got the info from the inside, yes. But where was the security personnel. There are over 3 billion USD aircraft residing on the base and there was absolutely no one to tackle the insurgents. Has some one asked them how come they reached the aircrafts without any resistance. There was absolutely no resistance til the time all 3 were blown. The resistance came when there sounds of blasts everywhere and terrorists were engaging the crew who were hiding in building nearby. Now who is responsible for providing security to USD 3 Billion aircrafts?

Putting it all on 3 junior officers n the generals n key responsible personnel getting away with it. This is just insane! Kamra has 3 factories, alot of test equipment worth billions and security lapse was put on three junior officers, my foot!!!!

PAF generals should be hanged, COAS should have resigned over this. But no they are all unethical bastards. They have no concern about this nation. They are bullshit.

there are two issues here that i would like to point out
1) i understand they have got the guys who leaked information regarding the base or whatever but who is incharge of the security of all bases for PAF and other military departments ? Navy's base was attacked few years ago with quite a bit of damage
Instead of focusing on the results of the attack and what got destroyed and what did not I think pakistani public need to ask their politicians and military leaders (excuse my french here) WTF are they doing? do they have their heads stuck deep in their stink holes? It is one thing to have bomb blasts and killings in cities(still not acceptable) but a military installment being attacked? First of all these installments should have security enough that no one even dare to even look upon them forget the attack?
2) this is not only military matter...this is a national matter 2 bases attached huge amount of damages in dollars and what is this we are court marshaling 2 low level people who may or may not have leaked the info? no this should be raised at national political level ....top brass needs to have their heads under guillotine until this matter is solved...officers and other involved directly are fired punished or even hanged for treason charges so no one in future dare even if tempted to leak info

If you can't defend your military bases than kindly sell all your arms to a country in africa shoot all generals and politicians and turn pakistan into a state of either India or US
F********* zoos are ran better than pakistan itself (no offense but that is the reality)
:suicide:

And it is already clarified yesterday this court martial is related to negligence of duty not for leaking info to terrorists. I don't know why PAF is making a mockery of itself by holding such banana trails

The PAF is certainly no stranger to banana trials. Accounts of actual worthy officers that left detail such activities carried out by higher command. Be it the staging of 5 F-86s in a line at Muridkot in 71 to be cherry picked.. the absence of PAF Mauripur in any meaningful activity in 65.. the complete botch up at Sargodha in the same war.. a witch hunt in 72 .. and another one for stolen tyres more recently.

This is the result of zero civilian oversight. You have no one to tell them that this is not right.. there is no credible civilian leadership to rap them on their fingers.. and even if there was.. these Afsaran have glass ego's that shatter if someone tells them how to do their business.

The PAF is certainly no stranger to banana trials. Accounts of actual worthy officers that left detail such activities carried out by higher command. Be it the staging of 5 F-86s in a line at Muridkot in 71 to be cherry picked.. the absence of PAF Mauripur in any meaningful activity in 65.. the complete botch up at Sargodha in the same war.. a witch hunt in 72 .. and another one for stolen tyres more recently.

This is the result of zero civilian oversight. You have no one to tell them that this is not right.. there is no credible civilian leadership to rap them on their fingers.. and even if there was.. these Afsaran have glass ego's that shatter if someone tells them how to do their business.

Accountability is for lower cadres. Bigger fish don't fall easily

Having grown up in an environment with plenty of military servicemen around I am lost for words, I really am.

I genuinely thought the PAF leadership was better and more professional than this.

It is the job of a leader in any walk of life but particularly in the military to inspire the junior rank and file as well as to cover those working for you. Instead there seems to be an element of covering their own backsides and leaving their juniors to rot. This just isn't done in the military. It wold have been right for the senior PAF staff to fall on their swords and take whatever punishment deemed fit. This would have been what I expected from the PAF officers and this would have, for sure, boosted morale in the PAF which must be abysmally low right now.

But the way this has been carried out would make me, a junior PAF officer/NCO, extremely nervous and untrusting of my seniors.

Man the PAF is in a sorry state of affairs right now, it really is.

It seems as if their only fault was being alive after the Kamra base debacle.The airmen on duty that night were ill-prepared for any such situation.These people only receive a 3 day military training based around firing a G3.How are they supposed to resist trained militant commandos, who even practice on mock targets?

It is the PAF administration's fault that they didn't appoint well prepared commandos to guard the place despite numerous warnings of a potential attack by intelligence agencies.They should be held responsible.It's a shame they are using the low rank officer's as a scapegoat to cover up their own negligence.

More ironic is the fact that one of the defendants is a guard who received praise from the officials for not leaving his post and defending the base with a G3 and a single magazine before reinforcements arrived.

It reminds one of the sad and unsaid rule about court martials that whenever a screwup takes place someone(actually anyone), has to be punished and made an example for others.The army's inherent system ensures it that the powerful lobby evades it and the weak ones get caught it in it.It is worse than a civil court,because the proceedings are ceremonial.

Last edited:
LHC stops PAF from action against accused in Kamra airbase attack

The Lahore High Court’s Rawalpindi bench on Friday stopped the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) from taking action against the accused in Kamra airbase attack case, DawnNews reported.

LHC’s Justice Mazhar Sheikh heard the case pertaining to the attack on the air base which took place on the night of 15-16 August 2012.

During the hearing, counsel for the accused, Lt-Col (retired) Inamur Rahim advocate informed the court that he was barred from entering the premises of the airbase.

Upon hearing this, the court inquired as to under what laws the lawyer of the accused was being stopped from defending his clients.

The court issued a stay order on the trial of the accused till Nov 27.

The strategically important airbase came under attack at night when at least nine militants stormed the base destroying a Saab 2000 surveillance aircraft and killing a security official. All nine militants were later killed in shootout with security forces.

After the incident, three PAF employees were under investigation.

LHC stops PAF from action against accused in Kamra airbase attack - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom