What's new

The diaspora of Muhajirs - An unacknowledged fact

Altaf Hussain, Leader / Founder of MQM Mohajir Qoumi Movement. His love / Hate for Pakistan is evident.
People of other provinces have lots of mohajirs who migrated after partition, are they part of Mohajir movement.
Every province / ethnic group has and will have reservations, through away Muhajir card and accept whole heatedly Pakistan as your country and stop being part or supporting destabilizing and anti state groups. Altaf Hussain worked under payroll of foreign agencies, made money by killing, destabilizing and using innocent Pakistanis. Stop carrying on agenda of a traitor and assembling under a title, flag and leader Gaddar e Watan.

If someone wants to maintain its Mohajir / Refuge status, then apply for refuge or Mohajir Card not Pakistani National Identification card.

Afghans came enjoyed hospitality and generosity of Pakistan, generations after generations, have NIC etc but still Afghani and Bark against Pakistan. see any similarity here.

My family was from Kashmir, at the time of partition, they were in Amritsar and migrated to Pakistan (Lahore). Government gave them a house here on presenting documents of ownership (of the house in Amritsar) - it was called a claim and no it was not a charity. However, this is another point who forged documents and who did not. Anyhow, my elders chose to stay here, called themselves Pakistani and so do we. Sure we were muhajir but not anymore.

My, very limited, experiences across Pakistan has been that people are fiercely proud of their heritage. Sindhi, Pashtun, Balochi, Punjabi etc and I take it as a good thing but it is sad that when this pride transcends into racism and nepotism. We all should be Pakistani first and foremost, nothing else. What a shame if we haven't become a single unit in so much time and what we are preparing our future for - shame on us.

There was charity. When my family fled from Jammu and Kashmir in 1947; we were given free land, pension and rations until we were able to support ourselves.
You fled, we migrated. We were only given property and land that was vacated by the migratory Hindus as per the partition agreement.

I think @Progressive1 is getting a lot of unjust shìt coming his way.

I myself have heard sooo many horrifying stories of Karachiites/Mohajirs cursing Pakistan with worst words and praising India. Which means such people would happily have sent their sons for Mohajir khawariji jihad as well. Such people if they hate Pakistan so much should go back to India to live with the gangadeshi Hindu zealots if they desire. It only seems logical for them to do so.

100s of thousands of my Punjabi and Pushtoon/Kashmiri ancestors did not die so a few Karachiite snobs who traded dignity and honor for asylum to bad mouth Pakistan.

You have only yourselves to blame. You play the victim card while you yourselves are responsible for your own victimization. Because you invented this labela for yourself. And a bogus one at that. Because we are ALL MOHAJIRS, we all did HIJRAT from British India to Pakistan. AND we ALL speak urdu especially in these modern times of technological advancement/social media.

If 70 years worth of time wasnt enough for you to get that through your head I don't know what will be.

It is a problem of usurped leadership among Urdu-speaking people in Karachi, however with the recent fall of MQM and rise in PTI popularity things are changing for the better.

I still get shocked when I see die-hard MQM racists or old-timers, mostly above age 60, who harp on and on about Punjabis and Pukhtoons vs urdu-speaking people. Some of the people who left their homes in India and then in Bangladesh came to Pakistan with alot of bitterness against the locals.

I never understood it when a Pakistani uncle, lived in Karachi, now settled in US or Canada, lectures young Pakistanis about how proud he is to have Indian heritage. Its simply mind-blowing for me.

Your rumblings dont make any sense.
All your sentences are jumbled up and all over the place.
i know there are many kinds of people here but before asking muhajirs to give up ethnicity or muhajiriyat or given different NIC,they should look at the situation of partition.it was not done alone by punjab,sindh,nwfp or balochistan.it was muslims from entire india who wanted freedom so muslims from all parts of india was present during freedom movement,even during moulana mohamad ali johar freedom struggle.they even asked ottomans for help.if any pakistani,i don't care whether sindhi,balochi,nwfp or punjabi say that they and only they made pakistan,then they are liars.punjabis specially are responsible for the partition of bangladesh.who are they to ask why we are here? we were part of struggle and don't forget all provinces in pakistan was part of india so how dare you call us refugees? if it's your land then it's also our land.i have seen lots of injustice against muhajirs but i don't want to talk about here because it will end up badly.also during lahore attack,it was bengalis alongside with punjabis who defended lahore and what we did with begalis? look at karachi.sindhis,punjabis who don't even know the spelling of english are sitting on higher ranks and muhajirs are only working on private firms.no government jobs for muhajirs.what they are doing in karachi is a disgrace but we don't say anything.we are pakistanis.you can show me your NIC if you aren't migrated.sorry but our ancestors were part of struggle.it's ridiculous to claim that pakistan belongs to you.it belongs to everyone.even hyderabad and gujarat was our part but we did nothing for them.when i meet people,they say we are balochi,punjabi,sindhi,pathan so why not muhajir.remember we were part of struggle and quaid e azam himself didn't say anything about ethnicity.you can't blame us for migration.it is our land.if you want different NIC, go change your status as refugee.i don't think that your ancestors served any purpose in the creation of pakistan.read history.also all muhajirs doesn't represent MQM just like all punjabis doesn't represent pmln or pti.have a life.we know you hate us but read the facts.you are already doing so much injustice.what else do you want? do you want to kill us or do you want us to return back to india? you should seriously consider going back to india because even your province are also a refugee.this NIC discussion just shows hatred so why not include something more in this story? if you want to check my nic then i will also check your nic and if i find the face of a person whose father did nothing for the freedom struggle then i will cancel your nic and kick you out from pakistan doesn't matter from which province you are.we don't need faces whose family history is a disgrace.

I myself have heard sooo many horrifying stories of Karachiites/Mohajirs cursing Pakistan with worst words and praising India. Which means such people would happily have sent their sons for Mohajir khawariji jihad as well. Such people if they hate Pakistan so much should go back to India to live with the gangadeshi Hindu zealots if they desire. It only seems logical for them to do so.

100s of thousands of my Punjabi and Pushtoon/Kashmiri ancestors did not die so a few Karachiite snobs who traded dignity and honor for asylum to bad mouth Pakistan.

You have only yourselves to blame. You play the victim card while you yourselves are responsible for your own victimization. Because you invented this labela for yourself. And a bogus one at that. Because we are ALL MOHAJIRS, we all did HIJRAT from British India to Pakistan. AND we ALL speak urdu especially in these modern times of technological advancement/social media.

If 70 years worth of time wasnt enough for you to get that through your head I don't know what will be.
Pasha sahb you are looking me a mantle sick or else nothing...

Rather, Mental sickness exists in those woozies who isolate themselves by inventing an ethnicity out of thin air and crying about it FOR 70 YEARS.
Pasha sahb you are looking me a mantle sick or else nothing...

Interesting to see the hatred come out of the usual racist dipshits.. but then, let it stay; it’s important for ALL Pakistanis to see the filth among them.
Carry on

Calling yourself muhajir which means refugee will take all rights from you as of normal citizen

Either stop callin muhajir and become Pakistanis or be muhajir and live as refugees with no rights to vote and to get govt jobs etc

Stop playing duplicity games we gave you nationality which you do not charish and keep calling your self refugees look like you will return to india

Dont be excited, Muhajir word is used to describe the bravery they showed in partition. I agree that we are all Pakistanis, then Sindhi , Punjabi , Balochi, Pashtoon too should introduce themselves as Pakistani when they are asked , if others have right to tell their ethnicty , why not Muhajirs?

Dont be excited, Muhajir word is used to describe the bravery they showed in partition. I agree that we are all Pakistanis, then Sindhi , Punjabi , Balochi, Pashtoon too should introduce themselves as Pakistani when they are asked , if others have right to tell their ethnicty , why not Muhajirs?
I still dont think they should ask themselves as muhajirs only ursu speakers did not partitioned from india alone there were sindhis punjabis and few balouchs are also came from india with bravery they do not call themselved muhajirs tgey choosed to be dignified citizens of pak not muhajir

I still oppose ethnicity is not a refugism it is your cast which will describe your tribe not your refugism

They should go back to India (those who dont have any connection to native Pakistani groups). Government should facilitate their respectable repatriation.
Its very rare for me to fine Snake like you here.

I still dont think they should ask themselves as muhajirs only ursu speakers did not partitioned from india alone there were sindhis punjabis and few balouchs are also came from india with bravery they do not call themselved muhajirs tgey choosed to be dignified citizens of pak not muhajir

I still oppose ethnicity is not a refugism it is your cast which will describe your tribe not your refugism
I agree Punjabis and others Suffered and Migrated too as well and I honour their deeds of patriotism. Then if someone ask me to which ethnicity I belongs, Wht should I say Dehli? Muhajir or Sindhi? There is simple answer, Pakistan, but that will not satisfy others.

Rather, Mental sickness exists in those woozies who isolate themselves by inventing an ethnicity out of thin air and crying about it FOR 70 YEARS.
So pasha sahb you have lots off nukes why don't you fire one of these on Karachi,Hyderabad & sukkur cities maybe then you will satisfied because we will never go anywhere from Pakistan...

I live few streets away from 90. I agree that MQM gave rise to hatred against other ethnicities, they used this to nourish their political strength and publicity. But besides that there were unjust steps in sindh that led to this. But in any condition cursing Pakistan is act of disgust. I regularly counter ppl in my circle cursing Pak Army, Establishment thats bitter truth, but never heard them saying india is their saviour or better place or somethign like. After al that cursing in the end, when Pakistan plays india, they support Pakistan, I usually visit their profiles to see wht country they support, do they do wht they say, but their DPs and pics are full of Pakistani Flags. there can be bitter arguements, cursing, Badmothign. But when i comes to country they are still Pakistani.
P.S: If u think I am Ltaafi symapthizer, u will be mistaken. One thing our agencies should do to disband MQM at once, but should provide Karachiites with alternative.

Interesting to see the hatred come out of the usual racist dipshits.. but then, let it stay; it’s important for ALL Pakistanis to see the filth among them.
Carry on
Let them all do the Purge and Cleanse themselves of Venom they contain, untill the thread is locked or deleted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom