What's new

The diaspora of Muhajirs - An unacknowledged fact

On the one hand you accept the problem:
But in any condition cursing Pakistan is act of disgust. I regularly counter ppl in my circle cursing Pak Army, Establishment thats bitter truth

But then when we present our apprehensions you say it is all just venom??
Let them all do the Purge and Cleanse themselves of Venom they contain, untill the thread is locked or deleted

Anyways my point is not to question your loyalty. But to ask the question why give yourself a fake made up ethnic label??
OK well maybe you were fooled by a son of a pig(he does look very porky). But why do you decide to stick with that label for 70 years and still to this day??

My suggestion is:
Put the dagger in Altaf where it hurts him most. Just stop using the words "Muhajir" and "Urdu Speak" because they make 0 sense in our time. When someone asks what ethnicity say Sindhi. If they ask even more say naturalized Sindhi. Stop using the stupid words and they will die away.

So much hate going back and forth just cuz of a few words that make no logical sense at all.

So pasha sahb you have lots off nukes why don't you fire one of these on Karachi,Hyderabad & sukkur cities maybe then you will satisfied because we will never go anywhere from Pakistan...
Whoa dude you really are insane.
No wonder such mentality of yohrs burned Karachi for soooo many years.

One BIG question I always had in my mind for ALL of you guys. Those who have lived next door to MQM.
How did they get recruits for such a long time. For so many decades of Muhajir Khawariji Jihad to go on they must have had a steady stream of recruits who actually believed that Pakistan was evil and the Army was evil and that all the ethnicities were evil/united against muhajir?? Hence they also must have actually believed in breaking Pakistan and creating their very own little country a la Bangladesh on the coast of Arabian sea in south of Pakistan????

Look at Pakistan society. And deep state. And politics.

You will see what I am talking about.

Your muhajir may hate us the hardest.

But they are what kept your fledgling nation from descending into the middle eastern goulash.

Of course not discounting native Punjabis and Sindhis here.

But the muhajir tipped the scale.

The birthing and evolution of Pakistan was a civilizational continuum.

Excised and laid open to us and the world as an isolational sampling cohort.

And at a very Basel probably also reflects how two linked civilizations look at blood.

@Oscar @Horus @Indus Pakistan @I.R.A @lastofthepatriots @Joe Shearer @jbgt90 @Nilgiri @Sam. @jamahir

Cheers, Doc

Basel, nice place in Switzerland. What was the topic again? See you when you are back doc :p:

people shouldn't question the migration as all provinces in pakistan was once part of india so everyone was involved in struggle.if you think that you can take all the credit of separation then you are wrong.urdu speaking was present even during struggle so please relax and accept the truth.nobody is supporting mqm or altaf bhai(lol) but you must also look at the characters of other party leaders.nawaz and zardari both said things that aren't acceptable but law is only for some groups.why are we still talking about ethnicity? accept the truth.our ancestors created pakistan.everyone was involved.stop this hatred towards mahajirs.mahajir is a group.you can't remove our past.pakistan was created for muslims and not for groups like punjabi sindhi mahajir.i have met with lots of punjais sindhis.you have to stop this hate and give equal rights to all provinces.every resource is not for punjab.sindh,balochistan and nwfp deserves more.

Anyways my point is not to question your loyalty. But to ask the question why give yourself a fake made up ethnic label??
OK well maybe you were fooled by a son of a pig(he does look very porky). But why do you decide to stick with that label for 70 years and still to this day??

I am not fooled by any pig and never can be, the blood flows in my veins is enriched with Patriotism, my grandfather was sentenced for Death later converted to Life Imprisonment for taking part in activities regarding freedom, he came to Pakistan after completing his sentence in 1962. In his time MQM was created and was at its peak but he never supported them, infact he predicted that one day you all will be cursing them for wht they are doing. But reality is reality, MQM's demon gained power by bad and ethnic politics of sindh. In the end Muhajir word is used as Stubbornness, no other issue.

Last edited:

But then when we present our apprehensions you say it is all just venom??

My suggestion is:
Put the dagger in Altaf where it hurts him most. Just stop using the words "Muhajir" and "Urdu Speak" because they make 0 sense in our time. When someone asks what ethnicity say Sindhi. If they ask even more say naturalized Sindhi. Stop using the stupid words and they will die away.

So much hate going back and forth just cuz of a few words that make no logical sense at all.

Whoa dude you really are insane.
No wonder such mentality of yohrs burned Karachi for soooo many years.

One BIG question I always had in my mind for ALL of you guys. Those who have lived next door to MQM.
How did they get recruits for such a long time. For so many decades of Muhajir Khawariji Jihad to go on they must have had a steady stream of recruits who actually believed that Pakistan was evil and the Army was evil and that all the ethnicities were evil/united against muhajir?? Hence they also must have actually believed in breaking Pakistan and creating their very own little country a la Bangladesh on the coast of Arabian sea in south of Pakistan????
pasha sahb only one thing witch i observed about you & your language is that you have a major ethnic problem...

Again no one answered my question about how MQM got their recruits. Remember this is not a question to offend the Naturalized Sindhi but a genuine question in my mind @Suff Shikan @python-000

I will ask it again:
AND why were they willing to receive training by India's leading hostile agency??
So pasha sahb you have lots off nukes why don't you fire one of these on Karachi,Hyderabad & sukkur cities maybe then you will satisfied because we will never go anywhere from Pakistan...

Again no one answered my question about how MQM got their recruits. Remember this is not a question to offend the Naturalized Sindhi but a genuine question in my mind @Suff Shikan @python-000

I will ask it again:
AND why were they willing to receive training by India's leading hostile agency??
Pasha sahb, this is not a platform to giving you answer about this & i m not a spokesperson of MQM or neither i belong to it or behter ya he ha k Pakistani banain or lasanyat parasti chor dain bhai ma Karachi ma payda hua hun & there's people knows every thing or urdu speaking aik aslyat hain or insan hain koe mahajir khuarij nhi hain mind your language...

Last edited:
Pasha sahb, this is not a platform to giving you answer about this & i m not a spokesperson of MQM or neither i belong to it or behter ya he ha k Pakistani banain or lasanyat parasti chor dain bhai ma Karachi ma payda hua hun & there's people knows every thing or urdu speaking aik aslyat hain or insan hain koe mahajir khuarij nhi hain mind your language...

MQM is a terrorist group working for foreign hands, so are ANP, JUI-F, and some members of N/PPP.

In sha Allah with the victory of PTI, I hope all sectarian and ethnic differences melt away. We need to consolidate as one nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom