What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this thread it is evident that Pakistani's don't have the ball$ to disint. India and are taking shelter behind the Chinese yahoos.
So much for.
Pakistan vs India= Quality vs Quantity.

Continue crying and skewing reality, Bharatis.

If it gives you tremendous self satisfaction in the slightest thoughts that India will be invaded by Sino challenger led batman and other superheros equipped with rear launched nuke attack, im not gonna prevent your happiness by posting or quoting.

Enjoy the evening... Make a wish... let out a big farrt .. when get tired of browsing, shut the PC , sleep and come again tommorow to see Dilli getting invaded in defence.pk

Astala Vista...

Dear you know India Pakistan confrontation will be nuclear, on other hand China don't need Nukes to fight with India and this war will be little bit peaceful. So, I am supporter of peaceful disintegration of India, after all Indians are our parted brothers :china::pakistan:

Do you hear that China?

The Indian people are begging for you to stop the oppression they face by their Brahmin Facist leaders.

We must unite together to relieve the Indians from the oppression they face.

Dear you know India Pakistan confrontation will be nuclear, on other hand China don't need Nukes to fight with India and this war will be little bit peaceful. So, I am supporter of peaceful disintegration of India, after all Indians are our parted brothers :china::pakistan:
Do you hear that China?

The Indian people are begging for you to stop the oppression they face by their Brahmin Facist leaders.

We are already doing J-10 air strike exercises Tibet, mere 100's of kilometers away from new delhi. Our helicopters are invading their airspace too.

Video of J-10 exercises in Tibet!

Choppers from China violate Indian airspace - Hindustan Times

I know Muslims believe in justice. Justice is coming for the South Asia aggressor in the form of J-10 air strikes and T-99G armored thrusts.

good to know you dont mind sacrificing your brother. even you brother at home?

We are already doing J-10 air strike exercises Tibet, mere 100's of kilometers away from new delhi. Our helicopters are invading their airspace too.

Video of J-10 exercises in Tibet!

Choppers from China violate Indian airspace - Hindustan Times

I know Muslims believe in justice. Justice is coming for the South Asia aggressor in the form of J-10 air strikes and T-99G armored thrusts.
i think Rajnikanths air strike and Mithun-da's pelvic thrusts are enought to counter those.

China needs to follow mao's Ideology strictly. Thats why china need one more cultural revolution.:china::china:

Do you hear that China?

bramhin facist leaders? Our PM is sikh. Our president is Maratha Hindu. Our voice president and election commission head is muslim.cM of biggest state which is equvilient to pakistan is Thakur. Now where are these bramhin leaders. Please help us to locate or make some research on India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom