What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Territories you know :coffee:

China is planing to disintegrate Indian Union - We will assist our Chinese brothers :china::pakistan:
Why don't have the guts to do it yourselves if you are pinning for it so bad. Oh, sorry. I forgot you guys have already tried that 4 times without success. Whereas we did it 1 shot.

That's understanding - First they will help us to liberate our territories,, than we will provide them transit to dehli :pakistan::china:

First they help...:china::pakistan:

Then they help.:china::pakistan:

Again they will help :china::pakistan:

help help help...

There are currently 36 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 17 guests)

Invincible INDIAN SinoChallenger illusion8 UDAYCAMPUS RayOfLight madx timetravel The Great One Wonderer Ajaxpaul kaykay Jade Relucent Blueblood Devianz

Territories you know :coffee:

China is planing to disintegrate Indian Union - We will assist our Chinese brothers :china::pakistan:

Oh I thought something else.... Your help is highly Appreciated, Chinese CCP just informed me. They have also informed me that they are taking over lahore permanently so that they can compete with USA in using Pakistan against other countries. On hear that message I thanked the CCP premier and wished him all Luck.

That's understanding - First they will help us to liberate our territories,, than we will provide them transit to dehli :pakistan::china:

lol dude, lets wait and see which country disintegrates in real, there is a high probability of u know which i am referring to.

你別說了,我覺得大部分國人都不會這麼說的,口頭之力有何用?你若真想做出成績,腳踏實地吧。
印 度 人是愚蠢的,沒有必要和它們爭辯,大陸多次在邊界的軍演不是嘴炮能改變的。
還有,我經常看到網絡上很多人叫囂核平tw,核平印 度,韓 國,日 本,大陸有這麼多敵人麼?的確是不共戴天麼?貌似美俄的核武器才是最多吧,但是二戰後有哪個國家受過核打擊?大陸的核武器不是最多,你何必每天要念幾遍核平這個那個呢?
我來大陸有5年了,女朋友也是四川人,周圍的同學同事都很和善,這讓我很喜歡這邊,我現在每天都要練簡體字帖,我非常不希望兩岸發生戰爭。
你的言論(核攻擊馬尼拉)除了招致大家的反感不會有任何作用,連巴西人都對你的說辭感到震驚,我認為這是大陸宣傳的失策。
美國人都是手持大棒,輕聲細語
你最好和洪武收斂一點吧,你們動不動就論核武器,這個不但沒有說服人家(印 度)的作用,而且會讓對方(主要是美國)保持警惕,這種做法會讓大陸政府全面陷入被動的。

lol dude, lets wait and see which country disintegrates in real, there is a high probability of u know which i am referring to.

We are discussing the scenario of China invading India, Other is things are :offtopic:
:china::pakistan:

yes :china::pakistan: Putting flag smileys makes me jealous ..LOL/..

I hope you are not living in dilli, If you are than move to safer areas - i love my PDF mates :china::pakistan:

你別說了,我覺得大部分國人都不會這麼說的,口頭之力有何用?你若真想做出成績,腳踏實地吧。
印 度 人是愚蠢的,沒有必要和它們爭辯,大陸多次在邊界的軍演不是嘴炮能改變的。
還有,我經常看到網絡上很多人叫囂核平tw,核平印 度,韓 國,日 本,大陸有這麼多敵人麼?的確是不共戴天麼?貌似美俄的核武器才是最多吧,但是二戰後有哪個國家受過核打擊?大陸的核武器不是最多,你何必每天要念幾遍核平這個那個呢?
我來大陸有5年了,女朋友也是四川人,周圍的同學同事都很和善,這讓我很喜歡這邊,我現在每天都要練簡體字帖,我非常不希望兩岸發生戰爭。
你的言論(核攻擊馬尼拉)除了招致大家的反感不會有任何作用,連巴西人都對你的說辭感到震驚,我認為這是大陸宣傳的失策。
美國人都是手持大棒,輕聲細語
你最好和洪武收斂一點吧,你們動不動就論核武器,這個不但沒有說服人家(印 度)的作用,而且會讓對方(主要是美國)保持警惕,這種做法會讓大陸政府全面陷入被動的。

Please repeat in English !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom