What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT, before that, you need to protect your territory from the Chinese.......

From the way they are progressing.....It seems they are planning to capture.....Islamabad......not New Delhi....

Not a problem for them. They can cede Islamabad and Lahore to contain Delhi.

I wonder why MODS don't ban this sino challenger..............i guess MODS like this trolling :rolleyes:

I hope wish of Indians will come true one day :china::china:

We just want our territory back, nothing more:angel:

Which territory, Sir ??? Who here is "ours" ???

Does "ours" refer to conquered portion of Hindus or the real owners of land ????

Disown the religion or disown the land otherwise its a hypocrisy viz-a-viz

>> Pakistan Support of Palestine

>> Supporting China on its disputed lands whose claim stands on pillar that Han Chinese populated particular territory before anyone else and should be the right owners.

On a serious note, here I can see only two possible solutions

1. Nuke China
2. Nuke SinoChallenger with the help of MODS

After posting this, even I am expecting atleast 3 warning before Bed-tea :lol:

Technically Sino hasnt done anything wrong other than Twisting headlines. I missed Hong Wu, Sino is filling that gap quite beautifully...There should be some entertainment in PDF.

Dont tell me that you are not enjoying :lol:

I wonder why MODS don't ban this sino challenger..............i guess MODS like this trolling :rolleyes:

He is so stupid that he is funny.
Sinochallanged is a source of entertainment for us.

PS.Looks like sinochallanged had fled this thread with his tail between his legs.

He is so stupid that he is funny.

PS.Looks like sinochallanged had fled this thread with his tail between his legs.

I think MODS suppoer sinochallanger. more he trollls more Indian come to this forum which increase traffic to the website. Kidding :cheesy:

Technically Sino hasnt done anything wrong other than Twisting headlines. I missed Hong Wu, Sino is filling that gap quite beautifully...There should be some entertainment in PDF.

Dont tell me that you are not enjoying :lol:

The "peacefull" HongWu is a SinoChallenger. You dont know that???

BUT, before that, you need to protect your territory from the Chinese.......

From the way they are progressing.....It seems they are planning to capture.....Islamabad......not New Delhi....

That's understanding - First they will help us to liberate our territories,, than we will provide them transit to dehli :pakistan::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom