What's new

The Great Muslim Warriors

this thread is about warriors ,not about leaders ,so how come ummer comes before Ali,in my opinion
1)Ali
2)khalid bi walid
3)tariq bi zaya
4)mali ashter
5)salaudin
6)tipu sultan
7)zaraar
8)pakistani captain sherjan of kargil
i am sure i have missed many coz islamic history is full of brave soldires ,but these above mentioned are not least of someone

if u say he was the best warrior i would agree,but the point he was bravest on this planet ,how could u ignore his son who fought in karbala.

No one can be compared with Khalid Bin Waleed... He was undefeated in more then 100 battles... He defeated armies of Persia and Roman Empire which were World Power of that time..

My list is

Khalid Bin Waleed
Sultan Salauddin Ayubi
Amr-Ibn- AlNas
Hamza Bin AbiTalib
Sulieman the magnificent
Mauwiya bin Abu Sufyan
Sultan Mehmud Al-Fateh

No one can be compared with Khalid Bin Waleed... He was undefeated in more then 100 battles... He defeated armies of Persia and Roman Empire which were World Power of that time..

My list is

Khalid Bin Waleed
Sultan Salauddin Ayubi
Amr-Ibn- AlNas
Hamza Bin AbiTalib
Sulieman the magnificent
Mauwiya bin Abu Sufyan
Sultan Mehmud Al-Fateh

Khalid Bin Waleed defeated Roman Army 120000 (Approx.) with 35000 ( Approx.) Muslim Army in Battle of Yarmuk . Which was greatest victory in history of Battles.

http://www.theartofbattle.com/battle-of-yarmuk-636.htm

General Zia Ul Haq !!!!

General akhtar abdur rehman !!!

General Tariq Khan (WoT hero)

Nevertheless in those days he defeated the Ruskies.

Saladin ayubi has a huge influence on me.He is great. Well known for his honesty and chivalry even among his enemies.Mamluk Sultan Baibar was just opposite of Saladin.He was known for his cruelty. But he was a great general. He was the one who cleared crusaders from arab land and brought an end to crusade. He fought on two fronts . . Against crusaders and mongols and the first to defeat mongols.

Submit to Islam and be safe.
Or agree to the payment of
the Jizya (tax), and you and
your people will be under
our protection, else you will
have only yourself to blame
for the consequences, for I
bring the men who desire
death as ardently as you
desire life.
This letter was written by
Khalid, from his head-
quarters in Babylonia, to the
Persian monarch before
invading it. (History of the
World, Volume IV [Book XII.
The Mohammedan
Ascendency], page 463, by
John Clark Ridpath, LL.D.
1910.)

Submit to Islam and be safe.
Or agree to the payment of
the Jizya (tax), and you and
your people will be under
our protection, else you will
have only yourself to blame
for the consequences, for I
bring the men who desire
death as ardently as you
desire life.
This letter was written by
Khalid, from his head-
quarters in Babylonia, to the
Persian monarch before
invading it. (History of the
World, Volume IV [Book XII.
The Mohammedan
Ascendency], page 463, by
John Clark Ridpath, LL.D.
1910.)

1. General Tikka Khan
2. General Yahya Khan
3. General Niazi.

How about these warriors?

Friends trolls apart. Great warriors are those who fight for justice and fight for cause. Not those who fight for looting, plundering or colonising.
Hence remove perverts like Allahuddin Khilji and Mohammed bin Qasim from that list. They were foreigners who captured your land. And if these people are two be included then the greatest warrior on earth ever must be the British King whose empire never saw a sunset.

Tipu Sultan was great, because he was a son of the soil fighting to liberate his motherland.

pls dont put tat pedophile prophet muhmmed. He was a rapist nd killed many innocent ppl nd he was lucky at tat time both powers persian nd romans jst ended long nd bloody war as a reason both went weak nd there he used th chance nd spread th satanic religion called pislam oh sorry its islam. He only reversed th bible's old testament nd put some of his satanic idiotic features in it 2 satisfy his lust.

you could get banned for that bold part. This is PDF, you have to be diplomatic

1. General Tikka Khan
2. General Yahya Khan
3. General Niazi.

How about these warriors?

Friends trolls apart. Great warriors are those who fight for justice and fight for cause. Not those who fight for looting, plundering or colonising.
Hence remove perverts like Allahuddin Khilji and Mohammed bin Qasim from that list. They were foreigners who captured your land. And if these people are two be included then the greatest warrior on earth ever must be the British King whose empire never saw a sunset.

Tipu Sultan was great, because he was a son of the soil fighting to liberate his motherland.

I would not go with that, Tipu gave a lot of trouble to the people settled around Mysore when he expanded his territory. I am one of the desendents of Kalingarayar who fought againt Tipu when he invaded our land near Mysore. We displace ourself in Tamil Nadu to make sure our blood line continues.
He did imprison his own father who questioned him for us.

I know bro but i dont care i dont fear this bloody muslims.I hate pislam nd their followers.

you are getting banned brother. I thougt you could contribute by being diplomatic. But alas it seems you have already chosen your destiny

kill a muslim means killing a Satan. Bloody kill those bastards they follow that bastard named muhhamed bloody rapist, pedophile.

What's fcking wrong with you?

By your definition, we only see the Nato is committing the Satanic deeds in Afghanistan!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom