Pakistan
Ladies and gentleman, presenting Imran Khan

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 00-30-30 Pandit JawaharLal Neutral on Twitter.png

Murshid has outworldly powers, ngl
:lol:

BTW, love that girls twitter banner

600x200

This is not just a murshid-post.

Would like to hear your transformation story, if you guys don't mind.

@Areesh @Olympus81 @Maula Jatt @RescueRanger @Acetic Acid @Mirzali Khan

He pays you back in "good feelz for supporting the truth"
Who you kidding? The economy attached to populist politics is a significant catch. Phoebe is innit for herself.

Leopards don't change their spots. Even the Indian ones.

then on the other spectrum we have qeema naan party
Well, qeemay wala naam has it's benefits too. :lol:

It's just that some people value that temporary joy over the lasting joy and inner peace I previously mentioned.

Phoebe is innit for herself.
You mistook me, my Lord. I never meant it's an unselfish act. It is very much selfish. I merely meant that the reward is different.

You mistook me, my Lord. I never meant it's an unselfish act. It is very much selfish. I merely meant that the reward is different.

It's just how you want to settle it in your mind but in the end all energy gets calculated in their dollar amount like those sweet gifted watches.

everyone is doing it for free humy konsa check milty hain
Lekin us bandi ki reasoning thi na. Paison ke piche decline kiya. Aaj bhi wese karna par gya.

It's just how you want to settle it in your mind but in the end all energy gets calculated in their dollar amount like those sweet gifted watches.
Seems you have some insider info. If you know how to claim those bucks, share it among your fellow youthias. Help a brother out.

Pakistanis are getting trampled in those stampedes. Their political affiliation is a non factor in their tragedy.
But, you'd rather not save some of them, because of your disdain for Biryani. Cruel but not surprising

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom