What's new

The indian that speaks the truth .

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;3240881 said:
mr.ajtr called a spade a spade ; does this make him a traitor ?!? :coffee:
Sorry to correct u i'm not Mr. but Mrs.

Wow, finally an honest Indian! Bravo, she tells nothing but the truth.
Sorry she tellss agenda driven true lies....With all her true lies she does more damage to the movement she poses to support enthusiastically.

What has happened to you, you have suddenly started making sense to me. Or your account has been hacked? :P :/

IMHO, this kind of flip-flop normally happens when someone gets his/her bu** kicked by the people they admire the most....

^^^^Too bad.....aap ke haseen sapne toot gayi......Pakistanyo ne jam kar dhulai ki hogi.....:P

P.S: my Hindi is not good.....

She referred to NE and Telegana as Tribals forgetting that these tribals are majority Hindus. Also how can she term Indian intervention in Hyderabad & Goa as fight against Muslims & Christians respectively.

and not to forget she looks like a born slut,she should have married Shashi Tharoor,they wud have made a great couple.

I wonder that she will dare to speak truth on latest assam violence?Havent got any bytes from her for the most burning issues today in india with real pictures coming out from only western media like BBC,CNN otherwise indian media and she and the mushrooming NGOs like Citizens for Justice and Peace are maintaining criminal silence on the issue.
She knows the outcome if she opens her mouth on Assam violence as that of kerala Professor whose hands were chopped off on the orders of illegal vigilantist sharia court

What Zaid Hamid is to the intellectuals in Pakistan, this bit@h is to the patriotic Indians. :P

She's known for her baloney and clap trap just to grab some Kodak moments.
Demented.gif

Highly intelligent woman who speaks the truth.....
Really?? :rofl: :rofl: You've got an amazing sense of humour! :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom