What's new

The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan now yields professional armed forces with all the necessary equipment and weapons

Qutb-ud-din-Aibak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
They have made the advancement equal to 10 years in only 2 years reconstructed the army, build highways, re-construction across the country in lightening fashion. There is still growth in process. The Talibs are highly competent statesmen, rebuilders including visionary.

Last edited:
Looted equipment. So what? You admire them?

It's their ideology that is the problem.

Nobody has a wrong ideology except that in India. Talibs have zero hostile ideology everything else is misconception. they are nationalists.

Looted or not same thing plus They are developing drones of every size and armored vehicles including various of other weapons.

They are competent fixed the economy. Made Afghanistan food secure meaning it produces everything it needs locally

Talibs has zero hostile ideology
I know. That’s why I hate the Russians, Jews and Americans who were involved in the destruction of Bamiyan Buddha 👍

Talibs tried a lot to save the ancient heritage of Afghanistan but unfortunately they couldn’t do it. May Allah help them.

I know. That’s why I hate the Russians, Jews and Americans who were involved in the destruction of Bamiyan Buddha 👍

Talibs tried a lot to save the ancient heritage of Afghanistan but unfortunately they couldn’t do it. May Allah help them.

You are talking about a rock and a pointless rock

You are talking about a rock and a pointless rock
Yeah. But still Talibs tried to save it (because they are kind hearted and have no hostile prejudice) but Jews Russians and Amreekis didn’t budge.

Nobody has a wrong ideology except that in India. Talibs have zero hostile ideology everything else is misconception. they are nationalists.
Screenshot_2023-06-06 [720P] - Dylan lawson from Kentucky crowd stunning in the x factor s01e0...jpg

the only terrorist elements I recognize in the world is India but other then that falls short of the criteria.

You can move freely around in Afghanistan and retain your dignity. But your wife will get gang-banged raped in India as a Greek. They are bunch of animals

Last edited:
the only terrorist elements I recognize in the world is India but other then that falls short of the criteria.

You can move freely around in Afghanistan and retain your dignity. But your wife will get gang-banged raped in India as a Greek. They are bunch of animals
And people who also treat women like animals are superior?

People who act like cavemen and impose extremely strict sharia law are better?

That's big talk from you,when you live in USA.

The most hilarious thing is that most of the comments that support regimes like Taliban Afghanistan,Wahabis or call for the return of islamic Sultanates and strict sharia law,come from Muslims who live in Western Europe,USA,Canada,Australia etc.

The most hilarious thing is that most of the comments that support regimes like Taliban Afghanistan,Wahabis or call for the return of islamic Sultanates and strict sharia law,come from Muslims who live in Western Europe,USA,Canada,Australia etc.

All of your opinion is irrelevant. Mann go fuk yourself. Taliban have liberated there country from filth they haven't invaded but it was the other way around. The foreigner was the aggressor. Your opinion is irrelevant to me or to anyone else in that matter.

This is there culture and way of life.. Nobody is treating women like animals same propaganda you like to repeat..

You can go do you but don't give a shxt about what they do.. If they believe it's their culture then that's the system of life they chose.. Who are you to tell them any different..

I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.”

You do you and I do me

Last edited:
No adequate conventional doctrine, wearing their night nogs in the middle of the day, fully armoured on parade, no adequate airforce, no proper anti air capability.

The list goes on. The Taliban are not ready for conventional warfare- not even close.
They are remarkably unequipped for fighting an insurgency (IS) On their own soil even though they have vast amounts of experience in guerilla warfare.

They're not ready to fight any conventional war any time soon

No adequate conventional doctrine, wearing their night nogs in the middle of the day, fully armoured on parade, no adequate airforce, no proper anti air capability.

The list goes on. The Taliban are not ready for conventional warfare- not even close.
They are remarkably unequipped for fighting an insurgency (IS) On their own soil even though they have vast amounts of experience in guerilla warfare.

They're not ready to fight any conventional war any time soon

They have all the necessary capability for a conventional war as it stands right now.. They have anti-craft manpad in large numbers, anti-tanks, armored vehichles, tanks, carrier trucks, endless amount of ammo, air force helicopters and old fighters including newer Drones. They also produce their own ammos

They will just improve but as it stands they have the neceesary tools and this is a good base for them to build on further

Last edited:

Since you talked about wahabis .. you know that greece sent partriots systems to saudia, right?

Back
Top Bottom