What's new

The Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who's killing "innocent people" here?

The mass graves of Kashmir | World news | The Guardian

The real reason is that you don't have the guts, if you have come and get it!

At least you are discussing a solution. :cheers:

Nothing is proven about the army involvement in mass graves. Everything is speculation. I can give you 100 reasons for the graves.

And it doesn't sound good when a Pakistani talks about guts. Everyday US violates sovereignty of your country as if it is a childs play and kills scores of your citizens, then where were your guts.

When US marines hovered near your army headquarters, killed OBL and took his body safely with them, then where were your guts?

Tomorrow if India goes for a surgical strikes inside Pakistan. Except making noise, you can do nothing.

Wish you extended the same courtesy to Kashmiris in iok.

:laugh: :lol:

I could live with that

It is the Pakistani sponsored terrorist that are killing Kashmiris not Indian Army.

To be honest we don't want peace and good relations with your country so we aren't going to give you anything.

However you can give us IOK in return for nothing. :rolleyes:

To be honest we don't want peace and good relations with your country so we aren't going to handover you anything.

However you can give IOK in return for nothing. :rolleyes:

I was expecting someone would reply this.

First please read your constitution, P0K and GB are not part of Pakistan, so what are you claiming? :lol: whereas Indian constitution clearly says that J&K including P0K and GB are integral parts of India, and Indian constitution has almost no provision for giving up any part of the land that is called India. So you are hoping against hope.

well that's nothing new besides India has been getting serious for a long time but still gilgit-baltistan & azad Kashmir is firmly under Pakistan's control for the past 65 years & counting

enjoy

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Kashmir_2007.JPG

All I can say is that Indians can wait until better sense prevails in Pakistan

In a program held by geo tv in GB the locals first demand was to declare GB as province of Pakistan so i think Pakistan should held refrendum in GB under UN monitoring, atleast solve GB so that indias stance become more weak.

Btw it is very funny how GB forces fought side by side with Pak Army against those terrorizers who claim GB as their territory.

PS within next decade i can see indian occupied kashmir iok(maqbooza kashmir) getting freedom. Inshallah.

What is stopping Pakistan. Why so called Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan have condradictory territorial status.

That is not a solution. IOK under india is not solution. The best solution favorin bth cntries is river formula.

Oh really! :omghaha:

Tomorrow if India goes for a surgical strikes inside Pakistan. Except making noise, you can do nothing.

mate you are overestimating India here , India is not the U.S, & before thinking of getting azad Kashmir & GB & surgical strikes & what not , I would suggest India should first get Maldives & Sri Lanka out of the rapidly growing Chinese influence there

To be honest we don't want peace and good relations with your country so we aren't going to give you anything.

However you can give us IOK in return for nothing. :rolleyes:

I too wish Pakistan don't disown their Kashmir and India obsession because in most of the cases it had given benefit to India. :lol:

First please read your constitution, P0K and GB are not part of Pakistan, so what are you claiming? :lol: whereas Indian constitution clearly says that J&K including P0K and GB are integral parts of India, and Indian constitution has almost no provision for giving up any part of the land that is called India. So you are hoping against hope.

Two things.

1 Pakistani constitution just gives special status to AJK and GB regions and those special status doesn't mean secession from Pakistan

2 Pakistani constitution also don't allow any territory under the control of Pakistan to be given to anyone. So again you aren't going to get anything. Either peacefully or through force. Better control you pipe dreams and what you illegally occupy.

Indian constitution can state whatever. Doesn't matter for us.

I too wish Pakistan don't disown their Kashmir and India obsession because in most of the cases it had given benefit to India. :lol:

Disowning Kashmir is not our policy. Particularly the one we have in our control. For 60 years we are controlling it. You can pass resolutions in your assembly. Your money. Your paper to waste. ;)

Two things.

1 Pakistani constitution just gives special status to AJK and GB regions and those special status doesn't mean secession from Pakistan

2 Pakistani also don't any territory under the control of Pakistan to be given to anyone. So again you aren't going to get anything. Either peacefully or through force. Better control you pipe dreams and what you illegally occupy.

Disowning Kashmir is not our policy. Particularly the one we have in our control. For 60 years we are controlling it. You can pass resolutions in your assembly. Your money. Your paper to waste. ;)

I dare you people to prove illegality of Indian presence in Kashmir!!!

All I can say is that Indians can wait until better sense prevails in Pakistan

India & its constitution cannot afford to give us that land simply because India does not have azad Kashmir & GB in the first place ! Pakistan does ! how can you give or not give that which you don't even have ?, & mate hope against hope, are you serious, Pakistan is not hoping of it,
in fact Pakistan is "Ruling it"

You are free to waste your paper, energy and money for your K obssession. ;)

Not the topic right now. Would be off topic. And I am not in a mood for something that has been debated and proved a thousand times on this forum.

Too bad, I was in a mood for deflating your entire argument on Kashmir alas...run forrest run.

Too bad, I was in a mood for deflating your entire argument on Kashmir alas...run forrest run.

Feel sorry for your mood. But feeding trolls doesn't seems to be a good option. Particularly when people are begging for something from you. :lol:

Are you ready to accept LOC as IB. :cheesy:

Is it a request. If it is send an application with endorsement from your local police commissioner to foreign affairs ministry in Islamabad.

Who knows they might read it if they have enough time and have nothing else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom