What's new

The Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a request. If it is send an application with endorsement from your local police commissioner to foreign affairs ministry in Islamabad.

Who knows they might read it if they have enough time and have nothing else to do.

They may be one of the missed opportunity for Pakistan like the past. :)

India and Pakistan should accept LoC as IB and move on

We didn't. We just accepted China's integrity over the territory it already held.

Those territories were handed over to China in 1963 by Pakistan, Pakistan also recognized Chinese occupation of Aksai China although Pakistan too claimed Aksai Chin as the part of Pakistan once.

Pakistan111MapDisputedAreas3-23-60SG111.jpg

Those territories were handed over to China in 1963 by Pakistan, Pakistan also recognized Chinese occupation of Aksai China although Pakistan too claimed Aksai Chin as the part of Pakistan once.

Pakistan111MapDisputedAreas3-23-60SG111.jpg

You didn't get my point. We just accepted China's sovereignty on something it controlled. Giving territory to China argument is flawed since we didn't give them anything that we practically controlled. Enough said.

Well get it back from China then...

The point was made after Pakistani claim that they don't give territory under their control to anyone. :lol:

The point was made after Pakistani claim that they don't give territory under their control to anyone. :lol:

Pakistan gave it to china because china had it first before Indian troops started occupying Kashmir

Pakistan is for fair distribution of Kashmir, it's only Indians fearing a refendeerum because they will lose badly, which is why India always votes against in the UN?

Are you ready to accept LOC as IB. :cheesy:

Only if the LOC borders Haryana ;)

I was there many times infact last two months back wahan pe koi India ko ***** pe b nahe rakhta :rofl:

You didn't get my point. We just accepted China's sovereignty on something it controlled. Giving territory to China argument is flawed since we didn't give them anything that we practically controlled. Enough said.

The land was gifted to China by Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom