What's new

The Lord’s episode another RAW ploy

some people claimed her to be Ms Christian Palmer ;) so actually an ISI ploy :D

The 'some people' are those who write in the name of christina palmer aka Ahmed Qureshi and co. lol

Is Madhuri Gupta Christina Palmer? | PakNationalists.com | Home Of Pakistani Nationalists Online

The same christina palmer from thedailmail news!! :rolleyes:

who madam?..can you show me the link anyone saying she is Christain Palmer? another figment of your imagination i suppose :)

^^

Last edited:
Damn how come RAW be such a bunch of fools that they can plot such a big thing and then to be caught not even by a agency but by a newspaper. Hope they are not going to get good rankings in next appraisals.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
man they must have gone through regress pain to collect thhese evidance against RAW

Good thing is Majeed so called RAW agent can't escape and with further investigations we can reveal RAW game It also shows Indians are so pissed and they want to hurt Pakistan by any means.

I always had this feeling that Scotland yard is a game played by kids.

jogo_scotland_yard.jpg

What rubbish is this?

RAW has much better things to do than this nonsense.

Good thing is Majeed so called RAW agent can't escape and with further investigations we can reveal RAW game It also shows Indians are so pissed and they want to hurt Pakistan by any means.

Ya ya. Go on. Keep relying on your 'dumbmailnews' investigations before naming RAW/CIA/MOSSAD?:pop:

You know what?

there's a famous doha by sant Kabir, lemme post it here,

Nindak Niyare Rakhiye Angan Kuti Chhabay,
Bin Pani Saaban Bina Nirmal Kare Subha

"Keep your criticisers near you, they will cleanse your conscience without needing a soap or water"

Think about it. Are you on the right path.

Last edited:
Omnipotent RAW strikes again!! This time they got agents in Pakistan cricket team, PCB, BCCI, lots of media house and even UK security agencies!! good job.

Bad part, they could not just manage to keep it secret. :lol:

Anyways, the logic is impossible to counter because there is nothing to counter. If an Indian is asked about RAW, either he does not know what it is or he holds not-so-good opinion about it.

RAW can make people like you happy with these cheap shots but they are zero in national security issues.

dont know you that the RAW funds all newspapers in the UK and this operation was done by undercover Indian agents, right Batman ?

Man how can u claim that they were undercover,let ISI,even Pakistani
non TOILET newspapers caught them red handed

I think its BCCI and Indian players who involved RAW in this matter they are jealous of our upcoming super stars like Umer akmal, and Aamer.

Aamer 18 years old 50 wickets in 13 tests and 5 world records.

For Indians and BCCI its a huge embarrassment that they can't produce one quality fast bowler from the population of 1 billion and new talent of India is xtremly maryal, even the three editions of IPL gave India nothing so in jealousy they did this to destroy our cricket. :smokin:

I think its BCCI and Indian players who involved RAW in this matter they are jealous of our upcoming super stars like Umer akmal, and Aamer.

For Indians and BCCI its a huge embarrassment that they can't produce one quality fast bowler from the population of 1 billion and new talent of India is xtremly maryal so in jealousy they did this to destroy our cricket. :smokin:

Yes next on line for another episode is Michael Clarke, Broad and co..

They are also threat to national security .. so RAW will do it again.

For Indians and BCCI its a huge embarrassment that they can't produce one quality fast bowler from the population of 1 billion and new talent of India is xtremly maryal so in jealousy they did this to destroy our cricket. :smokin:

You know what - when it comes to cricket - BCCI is more powerful than even the Pentagon (forget RAW).

If the Pentagon chief stands in ICC elections against Sharad Pawar, the Pentagon chief will loose his deposit.

Congratulations my friend :chilli:

You just won the coveted award for 'The most ridiculous post of the day' :yahoo:

Please accept your award and deliver your speech in your next post...We are waiting...

For Indians and BCCI its a huge embarrassment that they can't produce one quality fast bowler from the population of 1 billion and new talent of India is xtremly maryal, even the three editions of IPL gave India nothing so in jealousy they did this to destroy our cricket. :smokin:

You do realize that both PCB and BCCI have always tried to maintain the best of relationships (ups and downs asides) because Indo-Pak matches generate the highest revenues for both boards?

That should be enough for anyone to stop reading right here!

Back
Top Bottom