What's new

The Lord’s episode another RAW ploy

ICC executive Sharad Pawar seems to be very much interested in punishing Pakistan team...lets see.

ICC executive Sharad Pawar seems to be very much interested in punishing Pakistan team...lets see.

Where did you get this Idea from, If it were not for Sharad Pawar and his fear of being accused as anti-Pakistani Cricket team, Those players would have been suspended atleast until the investigation is over.

You just have to look at the comments of the Previous ICC chiefs.

sahi hai boss raw now brings shame to pakistan cricket i thought they were busy in bringing floods to pakistan<another thread >

Amazing to see the amount of paranoia that Pakistanis have regarding India. The quicker they realize that India is not what they should fight , the better for them.

The masses want to believe that India is responsible for their woes. That's how you can generate TRP. We want to believe that we are sucking coz

a) We don't follow Islam properly. We need to be stricter
b) India and RAW is conspiring against us.

Also, "Allah" has promised in "Qu'ran" that we will be victims until Mahdi comes by. Therefore, if we are "victims" today - we are obviously on the right side.

Also, isn't the purpose of creation of Pakistan unjustified if we did not blame India for each and every issue? Isn't this the same reason why Indians like to talk about "Communal Harmony" and "Secularism" and "development".

Indians want to prove to us that Pakistanis would have been better off in a united India.

Pakistanis want to prove to you that we did the best thing by splitting.

Both parties are here with an agenda.

The masses want to believe that India is responsible for their woes. That's how you can generate TRP. We want to believe that we are sucking coz

a) We don't follow Islam properly. We need to be stricter
b) India and RAW is conspiring against us.

Also, "Allah" has promised in "Qu'ran" that we will be victims until Mahdi comes by. Therefore, if we are "victims" today - we are obviously on the right side.

Also, isn't the purpose of creation of Pakistan unjustified if we did not blame India for each and every issue? Isn't this the same reason why Indians like to talk about "Communal Harmony" and "Secularism" and "development".

Indians want to prove to us that Pakistanis would have been better off in a united India.

Pakistanis want to prove to you that we did the best thing by splitting.

Both parties are here with an agenda.

u r directing ur self some where else

Why is the Pakistani high commissioner adding to this conspiracy theory? He simply spoke to these cricketers before issuing a statement that this is all a conspiracy to malign Pakistani players. The mounting evidence seems to suggest that there are good reasons to suspect these players.

I think the high commissioner is just setting himself up for a major fail.

RAW clueless about the elusive officer who has been screwing Pakistan

New Delhi. After Pakistan blamed terrorist activities, internal unrest, cultural degeneration, faltering economy, massive floods, and now match-fixing on the Indian intelligence agencies, RAW has been desperately trying to spot that person or group of officials within their ranks, who have been consistently screwing Pakistan on all possible fronts.

Members of the Pakistani society, establishment, military, and media have been coming up with these accusations against Indian agencies in the past few years, which has now pushed RAW to do some soul-searching.

“Well, if they have maintained this line consistently for so many years now, maybe they are right.” said K C Verma, Director, RAW, as he trawled through heap of files scanning profiles of all the official, secret and alleged members of RAW, who are working round the clock non-stop to destabilize Pakistan and screw its happiness and prosperity.

Mr. Verma had no success even as he went through the files and profiles of hundreds of persons that included secret agents in Pakistan, whose contributions to the intelligence gathering activities were even more secret.

“Look at this guy called Abdul, whom we had sent to spy in Pakistan three years ago. He’s now nicely settled in Karachi and running a profitable business of selling pirated CDs and mobile MMS clips. Yesterday I asked him to send some updates and he sent me a clip titled veena_malik_hot_mujra.mp4! What am I supposed to do with that?” Mr. Verma flashed one of the files with anger and frustration.

With a sigh, Mr. Verma recalled that much of the Indian spy network in Pakistan was destroyed under General Zia’s regime and a covert counterintelligence team directed against Pakistan was aborted on the orders of the then Prime Minister I K Gujral in 1997.

“All that was left in Pakistan was officers like Madhuri Gupta, who were in fact spying for Pakistan!” rued Mr. Verma, adding, “But I’m really keen to know who these guys are, who have been consistently carrying out one operation after another under our name.”

“You know, it’s so much like that movie Kranti, where both Dilip Kumar and Manoj Kumar were screwing the British under the same name.” Mr. Verma thought for a while and didn’t rule out existence of a breakaway faction of RAW in Pakistan, with no official connection with the Indian agencies.

“Yes, non-state actors.” said MrVerma.
veena_malik-187x250.jpg

Some in Pakistan believe that Veena Malik, the ex-girlfriend of Pakistani cricketer Mohammad Asif, could also be a secret RAW agent

fakingnews

@PAKISTANIS

deport veena to India since she is implicating asif n causing trouble. She is ........................:cheesy:

@PAKISTANIS

deport veena to India since she is implicating asif n causing trouble. She is ........................:cheesy:

maybe that's what her motive is afterall. i won't be surprised if she ends up in india & ask for asylum, claiming her life might be in danger in pakistan, in the bargain she might end up landing couple of item numbers in bollywood... you never know!!

Back
Top Bottom