What's new

The new Islamic empire from Turkey to Pakistan.

Are you suggesting that Pakistan become an extremist country and nuke India?

Avoid posting like this, please put some details in.

Mine was very much an apt answer for the remarks made by him.

Hi,

Islam started on some solid fundamentals---there was reason for people to convert to islam------the reason was not to create a Khalifa or say your prayers five times a day or perform haj Zakat, tauheed and believe in holy Qura'an and fast for the day-----but on the contrary people converted to islam for equality and equal rights, for justice to the weak the poor and the rich alike, ---it was equality equality equality that was the forebearer and the guiding light for the converts.

The people who talk about khilafat, shariat law or otherwise are not the friends but rather the enemies of islam. They want to re-invent the wheel--- the wheel that has gone through a thousand modifications---they want to start all over right from scratch wheras the rest of the world is moving ahead at a lightining speed.

I will give you one example how shameful this shariat law is as being practised-----an 18 yeras old kid flies in from england to visit his family. The cab driver in rawalpindi tries to sodomize him at gun point---there is struggle----the gun goes off---the cab driver dies. there is a case registered---court declares the kid innocent----the shariat court jumps in---retries and declares the kid a criminal. Ultimately Musharraf gets involved and just days before being hanged the guy geta reprieve.

I swear to Allah, if I had the power, I would have rather hung the judge from the shariat court to set an example.

n country like the us of a, this case would not have seen the day light. The police report would have stated self defence under mitigating circumstances---simply no case at all. So where do you think the law of justice is being enforced.

Salahudin----kiddo-----the muslims will never unite----they don't have the discipline in them. In order for you to unite---you ought to be a very disciplined people---.

Son( i hate to call anyone by that name)----you don't even know the ABC of unity---what it is and what it is based upon and what sacrifices does a nation and people need to be united.

Pakistan and Iran----join together-----guy you truly are clueless to what you really want to say----or you have no understanding of the differences that occur between pakistan and iran.

Which khalifat? Which Islamic Empire? Which age are we in? If khalife will have come, will everything be solved? I should remember that in WW1 there was a caliph and he called for Jihad... But what happened? We fought against to our "muslim brothers" which were brought to Gallipoli from British colonies by Britain. What happened? Our Arabic "brothers" hit us back establishing alliance with Britain... Caliphate, Islam Empire... these are empty things... Please talk about concrete things... For example how can we tell "secularism" to Muslim countries? How can we develop the sense of nation in Muslim world? How can we show our religion order development in science...

I kinda agree with this idea, but everyone knows that the US and western powers will not allow that!!

.. For example how can we tell "secularism" to Muslim countries? How can we develop the sense of nation in Muslim world? How can we show our religion order development in science...
secularism and islam two different things,how possible to make muslim world a nation without political islam

Which khalifat? Which Islamic Empire? Which age are we in? If khalife will have come, will everything be solved? I should remember that in WW1 there was a caliph and he called for Jihad... But what happened? We fought against to our "muslim brothers" which were brought to Gallipoli from British colonies by Britain. What happened? Our Arabic "brothers" hit us back establishing alliance with Britain... Caliphate, Islam Empire... these are empty things... Please talk about concrete things... For example how can we tell "secularism" to Muslim countries? How can we develop the sense of nation in Muslim world? How can we show our religion order development in science...

You pick out a few examples from history and try to dismiss the idea of a united islamic states.
Secularism would be the total wrong way for the muslims to go along,a system that has killed millions is not for the muslims.
The europeans where at war against each other for hundreds of years but its okay for them to get together and recreate the western roman empire,are they not a threat to the muslims nations?
When the muslims turn away from there faith that is when they are the most intolerant.

Rationalism doesn't allow it...

What rubbish, it is western nations that are trying to stop the reunification of the muslims What is a totally rational is the desire for the muslims to live in a unified nation like the "united states" of america or the european "union".

I kinda agree with this idea, but everyone knows that the US and western powers will not allow that!!

That why there is a jihad going on to defeat the enemies of islam so there can be an islamic system to bring equality to the muslim world.

You pick out a few examples from history and try to dismiss the idea of a united islamic states.
Secularism would be the total wrong way for the muslims to go along,a system that has killed millions is not for the muslims.
The europeans where at war against each other for hundreds of years but its okay for them to get together and recreate the western roman empire,are they not a threat to the muslims nations?
When the muslims turn away from there faith that is when they are the most intolerant.

So go on suffering... Islam is NOT a regime, Islam is NOT politic, Islam is NOT an ideology, Islami is NOT a science... Islam IS a RELIGION. Islam is the best religion according to me and that'why I AM Muslim...

But every civilization has at least one big blindness. Christians thinks Hz. İsa is the son of God... Muslims think religion is a regime. Is our religion lower to be wordly? State your politics on a concrete field and rise your nation... What don't you have? Don't you have raw-material? No, you have... you are looking like fields of Christian industry... Don't you have intellectual capacity? No, you have nothing lower than West... Don't you have bravery? No, you have... look at your ancestors... But why are you still the slave of West? Do you think the reason of this tragicomedia is nonexistance of a caliph? If yes, think the answer of my "Don't you have intellectual capacity?" question, one more time.

Any Khalifat is a long way off. Perhaps it would be better with it. But it's not the only answer. The European countries are pretty much divided, but still strong. If you want to be strong, just think technologically. Anyhow, I think Pakistan is strong, it just needs some ICBM's and more trade with a growing and more technologically advanced China to be strong enough. Oh, and a removal of the foreign militants, along with a removal of these foreign religious teachings from the country. Perhaps slowly that can happen.

That why there is a jihad going on to defeat the enemies of islam so there can be an islamic system to bring equality to the muslim world.

you can only bring the system if people want it. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom