What's new

The official number of Muslims killed in Godhra Riots

Compare it with Sikh riots where the Sikhs did not throw a punch back and about 3000 sikhs were murdered, while Muslims for their smaller percentage threw a bigger blow at Hindus as indicated by the nos - less than 10% of the population in the state killing 254 Hindus not counting the 59 hindus who died in Godhra while about 90% of the population killing 790 Muslims and some including the NGOs and the Indian print media shamelessly cry out genocide and mass murder while conveniently ignoring their own brethren pseudo secular congress' much more vicious crime.

PS: this hypocrisy is what makes many including me become subjective in our view about Gujarat and throw our support for Modi.

I always wanted to ask these questions but was holding it back for it may hurt some people.

Due of Godhra roits, do you guys think that the muslims in Gujrat have been tamed into submission by the majority?

What is the main reason why there have not been major riots after Godhra??

Why this perception among the minority muslims that govt. is in cahoots with the majority, to suppress muslims??

I always wanted to ask these questions but was holding it back for it may hurt some people.

Due of Godhra roits, do you guys think that the muslims in Gujrat have been tamed into submission by the majority?

What is the main reason why there have not been major riots after Godhra??

Why this perception among the minority muslims that govt. is in cahoots with the majority, to suppress muslims??

I wouldn't say they have been tamed... they with Gujarat rising have realized that Secularism is here to stay and it's better to evolve with religion. It's not even Muslims but also the Hindu's especially Bhramis have also learned the same lesson with India rising. You barely hear of sati and untouchables these days (in cities at least) which has more or less been abolished.

The main reasons for no major Riots in India after Godhra is due to the media coverage the Godhra riots received. It turned out a loss for every political party than a win win. Every comment made by political leaders were scrutinized to the detail by the media. I doubt if you will hear or see any religious riots in your lifetime.

No!!! I have tons of muslim friends and we dope and drink together. We live a good life and so does everyone in India who is middle class. I think you are mistakenly taking education of Mulslims who do not well in life and confusing it with riots as suppression. I really hope the govt. invests loads in education so more people are skilled and live better life than being vandals.

We dont need to prove any propaganda to anyone. It was said here time and before the actual deaths.
They can even say 100000k deaths. wHo cares?

Still its a black mark in Indian history, and events like these shouldnt be tolerated and avoided at all costs.

I agree. such event should not happen

You mean the OFFICIAL number of Muslims KILLED in Godhra riots

maybe jafri lied. the call was not speaker. it is a lie. who will have modis number on their mind.
actually i doubt if the riots ever took place. i think its all a fabrication by muslim mob who burned their own house to claim compensation.

Last edited by a moderator:
A genius has perhaps scarcely ever appeared amongst the Hindus, and the standard of their morality is almost universally so low that it is beginning to be acknowledged in Pakistan now that their emancipation was perhaps an act of imprudence. :coffee:

[j/k & totally plagiarized material :D]

A genius has perhaps scarcely ever appeared amongst the Hindus, and the standard of their morality is almost universally so low that it is beginning to be acknowledged in Pakistan now that their emancipation was perhaps an act of imprudence. :coffee:

[j/k & totally plagiarized material :D]

hindus are emancipated. now lets begin that task fro the muslims. what say

You mean the OFFICIAL number of Muslims KILLED in Godhra riots

The official list of riot victims is used by the state govt run by BJP and the central govt run by Congress to provide compensation for victims. Besides, it should be plain to you, and to anyone with access to internet that many NGOs manned by well educated lawyers etc are actively working with the victims.

If any victims have not received compensation - from state and central govt (and the compensation is hefty by Indian standards, 7 lakh rupees from the centre alone to all victims - not just the dead), then they will come forward, if not directly, through an NGO or through the competing political parties. Its impossible to fudge the numbers because the list is available and is transparent. By just hinting that the official list is somehow falsified, you are only showing your own bias.

Mind you this is not ''estimate'' this is an official list with actual names of victims.

Why is this news now ?

It was a 2005 news and was known pretty much known to everybody.

@ks, why the fck we should provide explanation for Godhra, gone case, lets move ahead. Op, pl control your self.

Move on man !! the people there have moved on...Muslims voted for Modi too.He came back to power twice since..why keep the matter alive..

Remember Guys this number was given by none other than Al-Congress there are high chances of actual numbers being even lesser than they mentioned

Back
Top Bottom