What's new

The partition of laughter

let the tears of 26/11 victims get dry, stop cross border terrorism then we can talk about open borders and open mind..till then every Pakistani has to go through tough security measures.

abbey abhi kahan, abhi to indian govt kasab ko pal poss ke bara karey gi, phir us ki shadi dhoom dham se karey gi aur phir us ke bachey, its a long shot

abbey abhi kahan, abhi to indian govt kasab ko pal poss ke bara karey gi, phir us ki shadi dhoom dham se karey gi aur phir us ke bachey, its a long shot

yes we will get him married..his brides name is " death ".

Just making some money off her misery!!!

Why doesnt she tell having a Paksitani heritage makes getting into any country tough.

Theres a reason even people of Pakistani origin holding foreign passports are pulled aside at airports for screening.

Why just single out India Ms. Mirza, we've had our headleys and Kasabs, and others have had Shahzads and Pakistani terror academies closer home, you will have to share the burden of common nationality too.

Come on guys, give Shazia a break. She is British as she was born and raised in UK. Why do we Pakistanis have a problem with our people who are born in other countries and carry the flag of their nationality with pride.

Both my parents were born and raised in Delhi but migrated to pakistan at the time of Partition. I was born in Pakistan and I am proud to be a Pakistani. The country of my Birth is my identity and my pride. Is'nt Shazia doing the same ?

She just said she can't relate to Pakistanis

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3349266 said:
tum q mere peche pde ho

main kisi sanwali indian se shadi bhi nahi kerna chahta :woot:
Thx to Razpak he once told panjabi saying in paksitan...

Kaalay kaalay Allah de pyare
Goray goray Goo choparay

Its indindan equivalent is...

Kaale kaale ram ke pyare
gore gore goo chopore.

I wonder why go through all the trouble. :azn:
zaroorat hoti hai visa ke liye.

Thx to Razpak he once told panjabi saying in paksitan...

Kaalay kaalay Allah de pyare
Goray goray Goo choparay

Its indindan equivalent is...

Kaale kaale ram ke pyare
gore gore goo chopore.

zaroorat hoti hai visa ke liye.
Allah proverbs are just as common in India. You dont need to fit your religious glasses and give translations.

Seems like someone got beaten up by his wife................:rofl:

Word for sack in punjabi is not choporay, but boray, or bori. But good try. Everything else was said correctly.

let the tears of 26/11 victims get dry, stop cross border terrorism then we can talk about open borders and open mind..till then every Pakistani has to go through tough security measures.

Hi,

The sword has two edges---wait till it is my turn---then don't cry for mercy---. It is all a matter of time.

The serbians said the same thing to the bosnians for what happened hundred years ago---.

Hi,

The sword has two edges---wait till it is my turn---then don't cry for mercy---. It is all a matter of time.

The serbians said the same thing to the bosnians for what happened hundred years ago---.

How is it a double edged sword? No Indian is dying to go to Pakistan any time soon except may be for criminals like Abu jundal and Dawood Ibrahim.

Y r all u guys getting ur panties in a bunch. If she feels more british than pakistani why r u so offended. She lives, eats, sleeps and contributes to british society not pakistani. She gets free healthcare and education from british society not pakistani. What has pakistans government done for her. Her identity is her personal choice and inclination. Even though i am someone who feels pakistani/canadian its not my place to judge a canadian born pakistani who was raised more canadian than pakistani. This is going to become increasingly more common as our generations grow in foreign countries. If u all r so patriotic then go back to pakistan!

Ps. Indian Visa rules for pakistanis are extremly bigoted and discriminatory! David headley bullshitted on his visa application. Terrorists even need a visa to get in ur country. They can go via bangladesh :P Stop hating on innocent people goi!

Y r all u guys getting ur panties in a bunch. If she feels more british than pakistani why r u so offended. She lives, eats, sleeps and contributes to british society not pakistani. She gets free healthcare and education from british society not pakistani. What has pakistans government done for her. Her identity is her personal choice and inclination. Even though i am someone who feels pakistani/canadian its not my place to judge a canadian born pakistani who was raised more canadian than pakistani. This is going to become increasingly more common as our generations grow in foreign countries. If u all r so patriotic then go back to pakistan!

Ps. Indian Visa rules for pakistanis are extremly bigoted and discriminatory! David headley bullshitted on his visa application. Terrorists even need a visa to get in ur country. They can go via bangladesh :P Stop hating on innocent people goi!

If I spit on your face, would you still try to come to my house?

If I spit on your face, would you still try to come to my house?

How has britain spit on her face. It has given her everything she is today.

And if ur referring to india. Not every indian is like the ones on this forum, get out of this little hate-box of yours.

Back
Top Bottom