What's new

The partition of laughter

How has britain spit on her face. It has given her everything she is today.

And if ur referring to india. Not every indian is like the ones on this forum, get out of this little hate-box of yours.

The GoI has spat in her face. Rofl.

Get out of the little bubble you call Canada.

If I spit on your face, would you still try to come to my house?

Acording to ur logic the americans spit on our faces everyday. What r u doing licking their rears. Quit being all emotional its politics.

The GoI has spat in her face. Rofl.

Get out of the little bubble you call Canada.

Am proud to be canadian. So no thanks.

Acording to ur logic the americans spit on our faces everyday. What r u doing licking their rears. Quit being all emotional its politics.

Licking their rears?

What kind of jahil are you?

If you want to use analogies, Pakistan has made the US lick that spit.

It's all politics?

What's all politics?

Am proud to be canadian. So no thanks.

Does Canadian citizenship require you to lick rears?

:blink:

Y r all u guys getting ur panties in a bunch. If she feels more british than pakistani why r u so offended. She lives, eats, sleeps and contributes to british society not pakistani. She gets free healthcare and education from british society not pakistani. What has pakistans government done for her. Her identity is her personal choice and inclination. Even though i am someone who feels pakistani/canadian its not my place to judge a canadian born pakistani who was raised more canadian than pakistani. This is going to become increasingly more common as our generations grow in foreign countries. If u all r so patriotic then go back to pakistan!

Ps. Indian Visa rules for pakistanis are extremly bigoted and discriminatory! David headley bullshitted on his visa application. Terrorists even need a visa to get in ur country. They can go via bangladesh :P Stop hating on innocent people goi!

When people with Pakistani heritage/passport are discriminated everywhere during travel , of all places, you are expecting India to relax its restrictions!

Hi,

The sword has two edges---wait till it is my turn---then don't cry for mercy---. It is all a matter of time.

The serbians said the same thing to the bosnians for what happened hundred years ago---.

sir,
what do you expect from India when Pakistan is looking every opportunity to sneak into Indian to make trouble ?

is it wrong if we take precautionary measures and stringent visa rules ?

and when speaking about sword..sworn is what Pakistan always used against India..sword of terrorism..but forgot to see it is double edged..and paying heavy price now.

When people with Pakistani heritage/passport are discriminated everywhere during travel , of all places, you are expecting India to relax its restrictions!

HAHAHA.

PakBarbie owned. :lol:

Lemme tell you another story.it belongs to my family..

My very close relative lives with 4 pakistanis in europe.They are close to each other and my relative is going to be married soon.He said i will surely call my pakistanis friends but i told him the same reason that GOI have tough rules for paksitanis n forget about inviting them unless until you are ready for inquiry further ;)..

He again said that they have not entered pakistan from years then i LOLED at him...n said ok...

Pakistanis have bad image in india,may be due to terror attacks and its not only in india but also abroad..I dont believe in the chest thumping on pdf by pakistanis :lol:

Truth is smthing else..

Lmao My aunt and cousins visited family in india after mumbai attacks. Its rly not that hard to get a visa to india if u kno da right people or have the moolah.

And rightly stated its especially not that hard for terrorists to obtain a visa of any country
Hahahha

Lemme tell you another story.it belongs to my family..

My very close relative lives with 4 pakistanis in europe.They are close to each other and my relative is going to be married soon.He said i will surely call my pakistanis friends but i told him the same reason that GOI have tough rules for paksitanis n forget about inviting them unless until you are ready for inquiry further ;)..

He again said that they have not entered pakistan from years then i LOLED at him...n said ok...

Pakistanis have bad image in india,may be due to terror attacks and its not only in india but also abroad..I dont believe in the chest thumping on pdf by pakistanis :lol:

Truth is smthing else..
Wanna hassle free indian visa----------------contact me.

Lol owned? Last time i heared sum1 use that word was in highschool. My initial assumption was rite. 16yr old internet warrior kissing uncle sams rear whilst claiming to be all patriotic.

So grown up. I'm so envious.

:cry:

Batameezi ki, upar sey besti tumari hui, aur ghusa meray upar.

Ajeeb pagal ho tum bhi.

Back
Top Bottom