What's new

The Philippines is Building a New Naval Base in South China Sea

What are these Hindi trolls have to do with the South China Sea. This is Philippine-Chinese situation, not a situation where Indians can intervene without consent.

But but but India is a superpower. Haven't you seen the India superpower 2030 video.

But but but India is a superpower. Haven't you seen the India superpower 2030 video.

told you buddy,you're obsessed with that $h!tty video,even when most members here didn't watch that. :disagree:

by the way,you should learn how to stick to the topic.the topic is on Phil,not on India..

told you buddy,you're obsessed with that $h!tty video,even when most members here didn't watch that. :disagree:

by the way,you should learn how to stick to the topic.the topic is on Phil,not on India..

But I thought India talk about selling Brahmos to Singapore.

OH please don't tell you Imperials are claim a Philippine Province now? We can build a Navy Base in our country without your consent you arrogant jerkoffs

I wonder why some people are shocked with this news.

If the naval base will have massive underground tunnels, like Yulin Naval Base in Hainan, China, then I would be shocked.

But, I don't think this new naval base will have such tunnels. Rather, it would be just like Subic.

Since Subic doesn't have any bunkers or tunnels, then a pack of cruise missiles are enough for destroying the base.

Please build more naval base. We are very scare right now. LMAO

Sure you are, otherwise you wouldn't be scared of U.S. Marines in Australia which is a long way from China (don't know why China was complaining about it). Imagine U.S. Marines and sailors in SCS.

Sure you are, otherwise you wouldn't be scared of U.S. Marines in Australia which is a long way from China (don't know why China was complaining about it). Imagine U.S. Marines and sailors in SCS.
Scare? LOL Annoy is the better use of word. We are just annoyed just your typical world police attitude.

I'm not a bloody Pakistani. I don't come from a poor, corrupt nation that's waiting to implode because of terrorism.

People like you are blind eyed.

Why are you writing offensive sh*t like that about pakistan when the person insulting you is indian? We are not poor and we have enough to defend ourselves from external threats. So next time watch your mouth.

Why are you writing offensive sh*t like that about pakistan when the person insulting you is indian? We are not poor and we have enough to defend ourselves from external threats. So next time watch your mouth.

What? What do you mean "we are not poor."

Causes-of-poverty-in-Pakistan.jpg

1206091_f520.jpg

What is this then?

Your nation has been having several military coups. Compare to the military coups in my nation, many of Pakistan's coups were successful, while many in the Philippines failed.

What? What do you mean "we are not poor."

Causes-of-poverty-in-Pakistan.jpg

1206091_f520.jpg

What is this then?

Your nation has been having several military coups. Compare to the military coups in my nation, many of Pakistan's coups were successful, while many in the Philippines failed.

Wtf are you trying to prove by posting pictures of poor people in pakistan? Worry about your own nation first you guys can't even afford F-16's and you have the audacity to condescend us on our own forum. Why should I compare military coups between my and your nation? Does this look like a competition to you? I can post and say alot of things about your country in return but I am not a hate-monger like you.

He's Chinese. Are they paid more if they false flag???

He is Pro-Chinese not chinese. The chinese here don't write hateful sh*t about pakistan for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom