What's new

The Philippines is Building a New Naval Base in South China Sea

Wtf are you trying to prove by posting pictures of poor people in pakistan? Worry about your own nation first you guys can't even afford F-16's and you have the audacity to condescend us on our own forum. Why should I compare military coups between my and your nation? Does this look like a competition to you? I can post and say alot of things about your country in return but I am not a hate-monger like you.

He is Pro-Chinese not chinese. The chinese here don't write hateful sh*t about pakistan for no reason.
We may not afford an F-16, but our economy is larger than your's.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your nation's economy is 2-3 nations behind the Philippines in the list.

Your nation spend so much on the army because of India, but you should be more worried about the political situation and the Talibans in your nation.

Your nation spend so much on the army because of India, but you should be more worried about the political situation and the Talibans in your nation.
You condescending pinoy! My nation spends money on army for protection not just because of india.
I should be worried about the Political Situation in my country? Look at you people trying to pick a fight with Taiwan,Malayasia and China,While sucking up to Indians and begging :usflag: for help. When Trump's son didn't show interest in your Islands look how you trolls reacted. Talibans in my nation? LOL Should I remind you what Abu sayyaf and M.I.L.F did to your country.

We may not afford an F-16, but our economy is larger than your's.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your nation's economy is 2-3 nations behind the Philippines in the list.
And you think this gives you power over us? What else can you do except rant?

You condescending pinoy! My nation spends money on army for protection not just because of india.
I should be worried about the Political Situation in my country? Look at you people trying to pick a fight with Taiwan,Malayasia and China,While sucking up to Indians and begging :usflag: for help. When Trump's son didn't show interest in your Islands look how you trolls reacted. Talibans in my nation? LOL Should I remind you what Abu sayyaf and M.I.L.F did to your country.

And you think this gives you power over us? What else can you do except rant?

Pay no attention to him his false flagger he just chinese a hole trying to ruin the Philippines if said anything please on behalf of real filipinos in this forum i apologies this jerk needs his meds so please try to understand his case.

Pay no attention to him his false flagger he just chinese a hole trying to ruin the Philippines if said anything please on behalf of real filipinos in this forum i apologies this jerk needs his meds so please try to understand his case.

How do you know he is Chinese? He is from Philippines, the same country where you live. I am wondering why there is so much difference, exactly speaking, the gap, between you and other Pinoys? You are totally from different level, you should try to behave like a normal person without mental retard, sanity and unconsciousness.

I wonder why some people are shocked with this news.

If the naval base will have massive underground tunnels, like Yulin Naval Base in Hainan, China, then I would be shocked.

But, I don't think this new naval base will have such tunnels. Rather, it would be just like Subic.

Since Subic doesn't have any bunkers or tunnels, then a pack of cruise missiles are enough for destroying the base.

I don't think it's s base defined in the traditional way. $11 m isn't going to get you much. a jet fighter cost more than that.

when China build their naval base, will Philippines ***** to the US ? in a way Philippines is causing tension. building a base 500+ km away from Philippines makes no sense other than hoping US will intervene in the conflict should there be one.

IMO Americans will not intervene just for 6 rocks.

I apologize also if I said anything harsh about Philippines.I don't have a problem with Philippines but this guy pushed me too.

It's called hashtag. Did your great chinese firewall made you dumber or more ignorant?

Hashtags are used by hipsters. China doesn't have hipsters. Please, stop spending time on PDF, arguing.

How do you know he is Chinese? He is from Philippines, the same country where you live. I am wondering why there is so much difference, exactly speaking, the gap, between you and other Pinoys? You are totally from different level, you should try to behave like a normal person without mental retard, sanity and unconsciousness.

OH please this coming from people with no manners and right conduct? Oh please save your government approve trolling.

I apologize also if I said anything harsh about Philippines.I don't have a problem with Philippines but this guy pushed me too.

Ya his chinese its he's thing as i said these people are just uncivilized S bugs who really needs a good education on tolerance, Humanity and morals. Again am sorry on behalf of the Filipinos here that this mental ill chinese using our country's flag has said to you.

Ya his chinese its he's thing as i said these people are just uncivilized S bugs who really needs a good education on tolerance, Humanity and morals. Again am sorry on behalf of the Filipinos here that this mental ill chinese using our country's flag has said to you.
Well I am kinda skeptical about him being chinese because when I spoke to him long time ago here. He said "Chinese defence forum is kinda biased" now why would a chinese guy say that about chinese defence forum?? And I don't believe he is Filipino either. He could be anything behind a computer only the MoDs can figure that out.

Well I am kinda skeptical about him being chinese because when I spoke to him long time ago here. He said "Chinese defence forum is kinda biased" now why would a chinese guy say that about chinese defence forum?? And I don't believe he is Filipino either. He could be anything behind a computer only the MoDs can figure that out.

Thanks no Filipino will say anything like that we bad mouth our country true but we keep it low or just among ourselves heck when i ask him in Filipino he could not say anything expect one or two phrases and most were wrong in meaning so i know he is a low life trolling fool.

Thanks no Filipino will say anything like that we bad mouth our country true but we keep it low or just among ourselves heck when i ask him in Filipino he could not say anything expect one or two phrases and most were wrong in meaning so i know he is a low life trolling fool.

Let's not spoil our mood because of him. I suggest we focus on the topic and ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom