What's new

The Real Story of Agent Vinod

:lol: Another Indian FAIL ....

But in bollywood , its all good ...:azn:

ISI OWNS India ...:smokin:

Oh did you mean that ISI which cannot stop terrorist attacks inside Pakistan in which an estimated 4400 people have been killed last year alone?

2000 killed in Karachi alone since 2011 and since 2000 39 journalists have been killed..

Commendable job ISI is doing mate!

Atleast ISI has the balls to face the SUPER-POWERS! ..Your bharti agencies will sh!t in pants if they faced the situations that ISI faced.... ISI was the FIRST one to launch a covert operation against the mighty Soviet Union..Even America was reluctant but later joined in with financial aid/some weapons ... ISI and Pakistan Military defeated the Soviet Empire , and that freed the whole fcuking Central Asia---which is..now...a Muslim Majority region... Many new Muslim States emerged after the fall of Soviet Union... Afghanistan became 'Pakistan friendly' under Taliban...Pakistan was able to complete its nuclear program ....and the threat of invasion from the Western front was completely neutralized...

THESE are the strategic-level gains that ISI/Pakistan Military gained from just ONE campaign.... Soviet Campaign alone over-shadows ALL the little punny gains made by your ball-less bharti Army/RAW in 60 years...:lol:

Now , ISI is dealing with the most vicious enemy of its history... United States + 41 Allies + India ..... No doubt you take damages in wars...so is Pakistan Military and ISI .....don't worry about that...

Last I checked , you guys aren't even fighting any war and bunch of men came through the sea and slaughtered hundreds of your countrymen in one of the largest commercial cities of your nation..and the only thing bhartis could do " Oh oh Pakistan ...ISI ... Surgical Strikes.." ...and in the end...pufffff! nothing happened :lol:

Now go and make movies like "Agent Vinod" in bollywood..because in the real life....Pakistan will always put India to sh!t

For Example : REAL agent Vinod...

Pakistanis getting jollies at random articles.. Talking about how people love working for ISI, how's Pasha's trial for terrorism causing wrongful death coming along in NY court

:lol: Another Indian FAIL ....

But in bollywood , its all good ...:azn:

ISI OWNS India ...:smokin:
I thought stupidity had limits, you prove me wrong.

Atleast ISI has the balls to face the SUPER-POWERS! ..Your bharti agencies will sh!t in pants if they faced the situations that ISI faced.... ISI was the FIRST one to launch a covert operation against the mighty Soviet Union..Even America was reluctant but later joined in with financial aid/some weapons ... ISI and Pakistan Military defeated the Soviet Empire , and that freed the whole fcuking Central Asia---which is..now...a Muslim Majority region... Many new Muslim States emerged after the fall of Soviet Union... Afghanistan became 'Pakistan friendly' under Taliban...Pakistan was able to complete its nuclear program ....and the threat of invasion from the Western front was completely neutralized...
Dude dont even go there, it was US from the start (of course ISI executed the attack and mayhaps planned it ).

Afghanistan, your strategic backyard right? How many years were they in power?
hahaha threat of invasion from west... you must be kidding, in 1971 we could have made 4 countries out of west Pakistan, we dint do it cause we never wanted to do it..

Since you anyways went that way so :wave:

THESE are the strategic-level gains that ISI/Pakistan Military gained from just ONE campaign.... Soviet Campaign alone over-shadows ALL the little punny gains made by your ball-less bharti Army/RAW in 60 years...:lol:
the benefits of those Strategic-level gains are clearly visible today.

Now , ISI is dealing with the most vicious enemy of its history... United States + 41 Allies + India ..... No doubt you take damages in wars...so is Pakistan Military and ISI .....don't worry about that...
Wrong answer, read extremism and economy

Last I checked , you guys aren't even fighting any war and bunch of men came through the sea and slaughtered hundreds of your countrymen in one of the largest commercial cities of your nation..and the only thing bhartis could do " Oh oh Pakistan ...ISI ... Surgical Strikes.." ...and in the end...pufffff! nothing happened :lol:
Yes nothing happened, except a organization inside Pakistan was banned by UN on evidence given by India. The world now accepts Pakistan as the hot-bed of Islamic extremism and terrorism.

Now go and make movies like "Agent Vinod" in bollywood..because in the real life....Pakistan will always put India to sh!t

For Example : REAL agent Vinod...
Oh no really, I know how you must feel when there is load-shedding for 20 hours,
A country already on IMF aid taken in 2008 and unpaid till date( will need another) and the lowest tax-GDP ratio in the whole world.. How smashingly Pakistan put India to sh!t... damn!

Btw, I have not see Agent Vinod, it was a flop in India, from the responses I guess it was hit there... what else can I say!

I thought stupidity had limits, you prove me wrong.

Grow up.
Dude dont even go there, it was US from the start (of course ISI executed the attack and mayhaps planned it ).

LOL. United States from the start? Since you are in a defence forum , I thought you are well-read on the defence issues..Talking about stupidity having no limits ..

It was ISI 'from the start' because Pakistan faced an "immediate" and "direct threat" , unlike the U.S... U.S only came later in the game...and that too...with only financial support ... (later stingers) ...

Afghanistan, your strategic backyard right? How many years were they in power?

No , this strategic backyard thing is only bollocks! The main point was to free Afghanistan from Soviet Union...which was achieved. A "neutral/Pro-Pakistan" Afghanistan is what we wanted..and we got that... Even today , a "neutral" Afghanistan will be acceptable to Pakistan...

hahaha threat of invasion from west...
What do you mean here? Are you dumb or slow?

First : I was referring to invasion from Afghanistan side by Soviet Union...hence Pakistan successfully neutralized that threat..

you must be kidding, in 1971 we could have made 4 countries out of west Pakistan, we dint do it cause we never wanted to do it..

:lol::lol:

Oh man...I thought I was talking to some sane Indian... Oh no..another brainwashed gullible Indian child.... crap!

Jani , your military sh!ts in pants while thinking of West Pakistan...because unlike unarmed East Pakistan...West Pakistan had Pakistan Army deployed with Air-support and heavy weapons...armour corps etc etc..All these things were missing in East Pakistan where Pakistan Army didn't even have the weapons of fight a "conventional invasion"...remember , we were fighting an insurgency...and you don't have artillery brigades , armour corps , and fighter aircrafts taking part in insurgency operations...these things are for conventional warfare..So please , keep your fantasy of "invading West Pakistan and dividing it into ten pieces" blah blah...

We all know how ball-less your bharti military is...Remember...2001...it were YOU who ONE-SIDEDLY backed out from a stand-off...where you even lost 700 of your soldiers :lol:

It cost you thousands of crores and yet you disgracefully back-out after losing hundreds of your men..and you didn't even dare to step inside West Pakistan...

So yeah ...good luck with your brain farts :woot:

the benefits of those Strategic-level gains are clearly visible today.

Oh yes! Central Asia is a free Muslim-Majority region.... Islamic Faith added MILLIONS of sq. kilometers in its territorial expansion...Soviet Union no longer poses a threat to Pakistan or to Islam .... Russia and Pakistan are eventually going past their old grievousness....Afghanistan can not invade Pakistan.... Pakistan is a full-fledged nuclear state covering entire Indian sub-continent under its nuclear umbrella ..so on and so forth....

If Soviet Union had succeeded in Afghanistan...world would've been completely different..Pakistan would be another Sri-Lanka for India or might have been completely destroyed by Soviet Empire...Islam is Central Asia would've been suppressed or probably would have faced the same fate as Christianity did in Russia (from 84% to less than 36% in few decades....Christianity is a dead religion today...Islam is thriving on the other hand,Mashallah! :azn: ..)...

See the importance of our success? India can not show a SINGLE victory with such long-term strategic implications ...

Wrong answer, read extremism and economy

Extremism increased AFTER US invasion and economy went down the drain AFTER U.S invasion..so wrong answer from your side..

Yes nothing happened, except a organization inside Pakistan was banned by UN on evidence given by India. The world not accepts Pakistan as the hot-bed of Islamic extremism and terrorism.

:rofl:

yeah ... I know how they are 'banned' :lol:

Is this your success? LOL.
Oh no really, I know how you must feel when there is load-shedding for 20 hours,
A country already on IMF aid taken in 2008 and unpaid till date( will need another) and the lowest tax-GDP ratio in the whole world.. How smashingly Pakistan put India to sh!t... damn!

Stop crying like baby....no one is discussing economy , military stength , diplomacy , sports or whatever...I was talking about "spying networks" and spy-war between ISI and RAW..where ISI always OWNED Indians .... Remember , your high ranking RAW agent (Indian diplomat lady in Lahore) was also an ISI double-agent! :woot: ....thats what we call..complete own-age..

Now , I don't want to bring loadshedding in India , suicide of 14000 farmers in 2011 , poverty , lack of toilets , AIDS , prostitution in India, female infanticide blah blah blah....lets not go there ..We both will get banned...

Btw, I have not see Agent Vinod, it was a flop in India, from the responses I guess it was hit there... what else can I say!

Don't know anything about that....Chill...

For Example
: REAL agent Vinod...

RAW laid the ground work that split you to two in 1971, which you tried to replicate in Punjab..failed, North East..failed, Kashmir..close to failing.....So please enough with your chest thumping.

RAW laid the ground work that split you to two in 1971, which you tried to replicate in Punjab..failed, North East..failed, Kashmir..close to failing.....So please enough with your chest thumping.

West Pakistan was never really interested in keeping East Pakistan.... We all know that...

Tell your Raw to lay "ground work" for the same in Balochistan (which we WANT to keep) ....and see what happens...Not that you are not already trying though...

Your Punjab got saved because Zia ul Haq died ...secondly..you WANTED to keep Punjab..thirdly...Punjab is not thousands of miles away from Indian mainland...unlike East Pakistan...so on and so forth...

West Pakistan was never really interested in keeping East Pakistan.... We all know that...

Tell your Raw to lay "ground work" for the same in Balochistan (which we WANT to keep) ....and see what happens...Not that you are not already trying though...

Your Punjab got saved because Zia ul Haq died ...secondly..you WANTED to keep Punjab..thirdly...Punjab is not thousands of miles away from Indian mainland...unlike East Pakistan...so on and so forth...

Excuses..if you were not interested in keeping East Pakistan, you should have given them freedom in 50s itself during the language protests and not making a mess of the situation.

The fact of the matter inspite of the super duper ISI's reputation you can't do squat in Punjab, NE and very soon in Kashmir.

Grow up.

LOL. United States from the start? Since you are in a defence forum , I thought you are well-read on the defence issues..Talking about stupidity having no limits ..

It was ISI 'from the start' because Pakistan faced an "immediate" and "direct threat" , unlike the U.S... U.S only came later in the game...and that too...with only financial support ... (later stingers) ...
Pushing out Soviet from Afghan was also funded by US and was by the design of US because they saw an increasing role of USSR in Afghanistan and central Asia, the concept of warm waters was a propaganda created by the Pakistani leaders to fool people like you.. Check on you facts mate.

The Afghan government, having secured a treaty in December 1978 that allowed them to call on Soviet forces, repeatedly requested the introduction of troops in Afghanistan in the spring and summer of 1979. They requested Soviet troops to provide security and to assist in the fight against the mujahideen rebels. On April 14, 1979, the Afghan government requested that the USSR send 15 to 20 helicopters with their crews to Afghanistan, and on June 16, the Soviet government responded and sent a detachment of tanks, BMPs, and crews to guard the government in Kabul and to secure the Bagram and Shindand airfields.
Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No , this strategic backyard thing is only bollocks! The main point was to free Afghanistan from Soviet Union...which was achieved. A "neutral/Pro-Pakistan" Afghanistan is what we wanted..and we got that... Even today , a "neutral" Afghanistan will be acceptable to Pakistan...
No, it was never a neutral Afghanistan you guys wanted, the term was used by your famous ruler Mushy not me.. so you argue with him what he meant..

What do you mean here? Are you dumb or slow?

First : I was referring to invasion from Afghanistan side by Soviet Union...hence Pakistan successfully neutralized that threat..
They did not want to invade Pakistan for christ sake, only fools like Zaid believe in that stupid theory.

Oh man...I thought I was talking to some sane Indian... Oh no..another brainwashed gullible Indian child.... crap!
and I thought you were only mistaken but a retarded too is new to me.

Jani , your military sh!ts in pants while thinking of West Pakistan...because unlike unarmed East Pakistan...West Pakistan had Pakistan Army deployed with Air-support and heavy weapons...armour corps etc etc..All these things were missing in East Pakistan where Pakistan Army didn't even have the weapons of fight a "conventional invasion"...remember , we were fighting an insurgency...and you don't have artillery brigades , armour corps , and fighter aircrafts taking part in insurgency operations...these things are for conventional warfare..So please , keep your fantasy of "invading West Pakistan and dividing it into ten pieces" blah blah...

We all know how ball-less your bharti military is...Remember...2001...it were YOU who ONE-SIDEDLY backed out from a stand-off...where you even lost 700 of your soldiers :lol:
need I give examples of 1965, Longewala, Assal Uttar and Battle of Basantar all to prove that we won on the west too? a battalion stopped a whole regiment of tanks for a full night.. who is a ***** man!

It cost you thousands of crores and yet you disgracefully back-out after losing hundreds of your men..and you didn't even dare to step inside West Pakistan...

We did not start a war so what was disgraceful in returning to position unlike in full wars where troops surrendered and retreated..

Oh yes! Central Asia is a free Muslim-Majority region.... Islamic Faith added MILLIONS of sq. kilometers in its territorial expansion...Soviet Union no longer poses a threat to Pakistan or to Islam .... Russia and Pakistan are eventually going past their old grievousness....Afghanistan can not invade Pakistan.... Pakistan is a full-fledged nuclear state covering entire Indian sub-continent under its nuclear umbrella ..so on and so forth....

If Soviet Union had succeeded in Afghanistan...world would've been completely different..Pakistan would be another Sri-Lanka for India or might have been completely destroyed by Soviet Empire...Islam is Central Asia would've been suppressed or probably would have faced the same fate as Christianity did in Russia (from 84% to less than 36% in few decades....Christianity is a dead religion today...Islam is thriving on the other hand,Mashallah! :azn: ..)...
Again your Islamic occupations and dream of 72 virgins... you guys are just impossible

See the importance of our success? India can not show a SINGLE victory with such long-term strategic implications ...
Long term strategic implications is your economy on crutches, a non-existent democracy a very real threat of nukes going to some rag tag group's hands...

Extremism increased AFTER US invasion and economy went down the drain AFTER U.S invasion..so wrong answer from your side..
It was always there, you tasted the medicine a bit late thats all.

Stop crying like baby....no one is discussing economy , military stength , diplomacy , sports or whatever...I was talking about "spying networks" and spy-war between ISI and RAW..where ISI always OWNED Indians .... Remember , your high ranking RAW agent (Indian diplomat lady in Lahore) was also an ISI double-agent! :woot: ....thats what we call..complete own-age..

Now , I don't want to bring loadshedding in India , suicide of 14000 farmers in 2011 , poverty , lack of toilets , AIDS , prostitution in India, female infanticide blah blah blah....lets not go there ..We both will get banned...

Don't know anything about that....Chill...
NO one was discussing ISI here just the story which does not even name RAW

Pushing out Soviet from Afghan was also funded by US and was by the design of US because they saw an increasing role of USSR in Afghanistan and central Asia, the concept of warm waters was a propaganda created by the Pakistani leaders to fool people like you.. Check on you facts mate.

Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, it was never a neutral Afghanistan you guys wanted, the term was used by your famous ruler Mushy not me.. so you argue with him what he meant..

They did not want to invade Pakistan for christ sake, only fools like Zaid believe in that stupid theory.

and I thought you were only mistaken but a retarded too is new to me.

need I give examples of 1965, Longewala, Assal Uttar and Battle of Basantar all to prove that we won on the west too? a battalion stopped a whole regiment of tanks for a full night.. who is a ***** man!

We did not start a war so what was disgraceful in returning to position unlike in full wars where troops surrendered and retreated..

Again your Islamic occupations and dream of 72 virgins... you guys are just impossible

Long term strategic implications is your economy on crutches, a non-existent democracy a very real threat of nukes going to some rag tag group's hands...

It was always there, you tasted the medicine a bit late thats all.

NO one was discussing ISI here on a topic which was about Pakistan being the worst place for women, how much can you derail the topic and make people believe that the topic is not the one in hand.. whereas the economy, the illiteracy are directly effecting the women..

Ah damn... Ms Samantk can u just keep shut?....... be cheerful... atleast now u know r spies suck....:tdown: but hell u can make a bollywood movie abt it...:lol:

no my dear it was pakistan itself with split itself, RAW had nothing to do with it, dont make conspiracy theories ;)

india just got invited on bengla wishes and invaded pakistan throwing all UN agreements to the ditch

pakistan hasnt failed on punjab issue, it will keep supporting out khalistan brothers

Last edited by a moderator:
the agent vinod only works in bollydood, all other agents sent by india were messed up.

no my dear it was pakistan itself with split itself, RAW had nothing to do with it, dont make conspiracy theories ;)

india just got invited on bengla wishes and invaded pakistan throwing all UN agreements to the ditch

On the otherhand some of your countrymen blames RAW for playing the mind games in East Pakistan, that eventually led to the creation of BD. Don't know who to believe.

Pakistan hasnt failed on punjab issue, it will keep supporting out khalistan brothers

And Insha Allah they will have it with Lahore as its capital.

Back
Top Bottom