What's new

The Real Story of Agent Vinod

Pushing out Soviet from Afghan was also funded by US and was by the design of US because they saw an increasing role of USSR in Afghanistan and central Asia, the concept of warm waters was a propaganda created by the Pakistani leaders to fool people like you.. Check on you facts mate.

Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

Oh Thanks buddy! Thank you for the vital 'wikipedia' link. Now , I'll be able to understand the dynamics of Afghan war...To hell with all those books written by Pakistani , U.S , and Russian military experts that saw the whole conflict with their own eyes...

Listen kiddo , no one is denying that United States funded the war in Afghanistan. Even Saudi Arabia did it ..big deal? It was basically Pakistan Military/ISI vs Soviet Union in an asymmetric warfare. The U.S and Arabs just "helped" Pakistan with funds and some weapons...Pakistani military put up camps and trained Afghan Mujahideens. Pakistan Military "planned" the attacks..Pakistani officers used to lead Afghan Mujahideens against Soviets... According to one Indian on this forum...He met a Russian ex Army officer who fought in Afghanistan...That Russian officer told your Indian compatriot that Pakistani SSG commandos used to fight "actively" against Soviets...A claim rejected by Pakistan officially but people with military knowledge know that SSG did conducted special operations against Soviets...Some of the SSG even got caught..but they were in 'citizen-uniform' and hence Russians had no way to prove that Pakistanis were attacking them. So how come it was 'U.S' who defeated Soviet? It was PAKISTAN who defeated the Empire...with the help of Arabs and Americans , offcourse. It was ALL Pakistani design...Americans just helped us when we demanded help (like the case with Stingers in huge numbers ...publishing of Islamist propaganda for Mujahideens etc) ... Such operations are beyond the scope of your ball-less Army/RAW. As I said , even the thought of going against the super-power will make your officers sh!t in pants ...

No, it was never a neutral Afghanistan you guys wanted, the term was used by your famous ruler Mushy not me.. so you argue with him what he meant..

No , we wanted neutral Afghanistan.. Pro-Pakistan and anti-India Afghanistan was a "bonus" we got.....

Even today , we'll have no problem with neutral Afghanistan...We would have problem with an Pro-India , anti-Pakistan Afghanistan..There is a difference!

They did not want to invade Pakistan for christ sake, only fools like Zaid believe in that stupid theory.

What a dumba$$ bharti ... Dude , the very presence of Soviet Union right next to us was a life-threatening danger for Pakistan..Can't you understand such simple point? Suppose if Soviet Union had won the war..Today , we would be a sandwich between the Mighty Red Army and the Indian Army...We were doomed in that scenario..Soviet Union would have taken over Pakistan at the tip of their hat..We would have been living as their "communist slaves" , if USSR had won...But you are too dumb to get that ,apparently.... And believe me , even Zaid hamid is more genius than you when it comes to military matters...:disagree:

need I give examples of 1965, Longewala, Assal Uttar and Battle of Basantar all to prove that we won on the west too? a battalion stopped a whole regiment of tanks for a full night.. who is a ***** man!

:lol:

But you forget the outcome of the war of 1965? You don't remember the utter a$$-r@pe of IAF by PAF? You don't remember the destruction of your Pathankot forward airbase? You don't remember of Pakistani take-over of Indian Market town of Khem-Kharan? You don't remember the defense of Lahore and the Indian retreat? You don't remember the defeat in the the largest tank-battle after WW-2 , Chawinda Sector , where Pakistani Tanks roasted your "Pride of India Tank regiment" ? :lol: You don't remember when Pakistan Army defeated your Indian Forces at Chamb Sector and then used YOUR french built tanks (captured by Pakistan) against YOU? You don't remember how your Army fled in Jaurian sector? Oh Oh Oh...did you forget about the Pakistani Capture of Munabao? Indian government brainwashed their masses that Pakistani Army never took Munabao...but now we all know what was the truth? We now have the actual pictures of Pakistani soldiers standing infront of Munabao railway station...with Pakistani flag! What about Pakistani capture of Rajput fort of Kishengrah , some 2000 kilometers INSIDE Indian territory? Is that O.K for you baby? This is just 1965 war events that I could pull from my memory...there are many , many more Indian defeats at the hand of TEN TIMES smaller Pakistan...

You signed a stalemate with TEN TIMES smaller country.... How shameful and gutless..and oh yeah..when faced with equals...not bigger but EQUALS...the Chinese..your Army got WHACKEDDDDDDD :rofl: .. It tells me how pathetic you and your country really is...

So this is your "performance" against West Pakistan ... not to mention..UNILATERAL withdrawal from a standoff in 2001! Pity on you.

When are you doing surgical strikes though? LOL.

:wave:

We did not start a war so what was disgraceful in returning to position unlike in full wars where troops surrendered and retreated..

The very fact that you UNILATERALLY withdrew was disgraceful....

First ...it was YOU who started the stand-off...Spending thousands of crores ...you moved hundreds of thousands of your troops , thousands of tanks , artillery , signal commands etc etc to Pakistani border..instead of giving-in to your pressure..Pakistan , though at its WEAKEST against India since 47' (due to a decade of sanctions) , moved its military to the border...and a stand-off started at the border...eye-to-eye...man-to-man ...you lost 700 of your soldiers due to Pakistani bombing (Artillery fire) and also due to your own mistakes ( stupid Army haha) ...and after all this... YOU UNILATERALLY WITHDREW and ran back in your holes like p*ssies ...:lol:

So you understand the disgrace? As I said , you can only show your "might" in East Pakistan where there was a civil war and Pakistani troops did not even have any weapons for conventional war...not to mention about not having supply-lines and air cover...in the West...where actual Pakistan Army is deployed....you can't do squack! History proves it ....and we know it...

Again your Islamic occupations and dream of 72 virgins... you guys are just impossible

Bullsh!t. No one is talking about 'Islamic glory' or 72 virgins or whatever...I was talking about mere facts...Respond or just accept your ignorance...Put up , or shut up.

Long term strategic implications is your economy on crutches, a non-existent democracy a very real threat of nukes going to some rag tag group's hands...

HAHAHAHAHA...same old bull that have been debunked already? Awww how shaadddd....baby k pas or kch hai hi nahi khnay ko? lols

It was always there, you tasted the medicine a bit late thats all.

Wrong.

NO one was discussing ISI here just the story which does not even name RAW

Look at the OP , dummy. It is basically about ISI vs RAW...agent Vinod getting owned by Pakistani agencies..lol

:lol: Another Indian FAIL ....

But in bollywood , its all good ...:azn:

ISI OWNS India ...:smokin:

Atleast ISI has the balls to face the SUPER-POWERS! ..Your bharti agencies will sh!t in pants if they faced the situations that ISI faced.... ISI was the FIRST one to launch a covert operation against the mighty Soviet Union..Even America was reluctant but later joined in with financial aid/some weapons ... ISI and Pakistan Military defeated the Soviet Empire , and that freed the whole fcuking Central Asia---which is..now...a Muslim Majority region... Many new Muslim States emerged after the fall of Soviet Union... Afghanistan became 'Pakistan friendly' under Taliban...Pakistan was able to complete its nuclear program ....and the threat of invasion from the Western front was completely neutralized...

THESE are the strategic-level gains that ISI/Pakistan Military gained from just ONE campaign.... Soviet Campaign alone over-shadows ALL the little punny gains made by your ball-less bharti Army/RAW in 60 years...:lol:

Now , ISI is dealing with the most vicious enemy of its history... United States + 41 Allies + India ..... No doubt you take damages in wars...so is Pakistan Military and ISI .....don't worry about that...

Last I checked , you guys aren't even fighting any war and bunch of men came through the sea and slaughtered hundreds of your countrymen in one of the largest commercial cities of your nation..and the only thing bhartis could do " Oh oh Pakistan ...ISI ... Surgical Strikes.." ...and in the end...pufffff! nothing happened :lol:

Now go and make movies like "Agent Vinod" in bollywood..because in the real life....Pakistan will always put India to sh!t

For Example : REAL agent Vinod...

Lol.... People confuse Stupidity with Bravery.

My Foot, ISI & PA did everything in Soviet Invasion to please their master USA.

Without support of USA ISI would have watched USSR taking Balochistan just like it watch India slicing Bangladesh from it.

Lets assume that Many new Muslim States emerged after the fall of Soviet Union due to ISI's great efforts can you name 2-3 muslim states among them which are backing you or supporting you??? they are alway ready to kick ur as*** for what you with did support of USA to their countries.
Getting kicked by muslim states you freed Is that success of ISI??

Your Disastrous Foreign Policymakers have made you enemy of USA + 41 NATO members ... ISI is jst saving its face in every step it takes.

Alternate bombings in KPK, Balochistan , Karachi terror strikes, Sectarian violence in G-B , kidnapping of your military official in balochistan.... lol and many more whats ISI doing?? Let me guess it must be counting dead bodies & casualities in US drone attacks??

Now talking about RAW , it created Bangladesh in 1971 , it succesfully help IA to grab Siachen by Operation Meghdoot , it's effort proved Pakistan's supports to terrorism & safe heaven for jihadis to international communities , not to forget OPeration Smiling Buddha, Amalgamation of Sikkim, Operation Chanakya in Kashmir, Creation of Split in Hijbul Mujaheeddin,

no my dear it was pakistan itself with split itself, RAW had nothing to do with it, dont make conspiracy theories ;)

india just got invited on bengla wishes and invaded pakistan throwing all UN agreements to the ditch

Well India didnt invaded pakistan in first & would have not been intervented the Bangladesh rebels in 1971 thanks to your PA & PAF which started air-strikes in Indian air-bases which helped us to declare emergency & declare war against Pakistan which resulted in Sovergein Nation called Bangladesh ...Thanks to your Stupid PAF which intiated AIR_STRIKES again invited us for WAR.

Pakistan hasnt failed on punjab issue, it will keep supporting out khalistan brothers

See & think about Economic & Political Condition of Your Nation man before talking Man, We deseperately want you to mess with us so we can divide your country into Four.Khalistan is only a Pakistani dream we dont mind if you dream but if you act on it see whats the results

how did you assume that I was a lady?

they have habit of assuming, now they are assuming you are lady & most of times they assume that ALL IS WELL in pakistan...they really need it to sleep well in night.

Why should they join you. They will have Khalisthan, a separate country, with Lahore as its capital.

Dont Argue logically ... Just assume like Our Pakistani Friends do most of times.

Pakistanis were secular nationals in initial , then they turn into ISLAMIC Republic may be they got bored by damage due to islamic radicals & now they want to try on SIKH REPUBLIC for change ... well i guess then they can try communism from China or Iranian rule & finally they will realise SECULARISM & DEMOCRACY as Jinnah dreamed was only best option to them

Lol.... People confuse Stupidity with Bravery.

My Foot, ISI & PA did everything in Soviet Invasion to please their master USA.

Without support of USA ISI would have watched USSR taking Balochistan just like it watch India slicing Bangladesh from it.

Lets assume that Many new Muslim States emerged after the fall of Soviet Union due to ISI's great efforts can you name 2-3 muslim states among them which are backing you or supporting you??? they are alway ready to kick ur as*** for what you with did support of USA to their countries.
Getting kicked by muslim states you freed Is that success of ISI??

Your Disastrous Foreign Policymakers have made you enemy of USA + 41 NATO members ... ISI is jst saving its face in every step it takes.

Alternate bombings in KPK, Balochistan , Karachi terror strikes, Sectarian violence in G-B , kidnapping of your military official in balochistan.... lol and many more whats ISI doing?? Let me guess it must be counting dead bodies & casualities in US drone attacks??

Now talking about RAW , it created Bangladesh in 1971 , it succesfully help IA to grab Siachen by Operation Meghdoot , it's effort proved Pakistan's supports to terrorism & safe heaven for jihadis to international communities , not to forget OPeration Smiling Buddha, Amalgamation of Sikkim, Operation Chanakya in Kashmir, Creation of Split in Hijbul Mujaheeddin,

A typical Indian post based on chest thumping and ego completely devoid of ground facts and realities but then again it defines your nationality and your flags. Operation meghdoot lol. :lol:

By the way can't RAW get you a spell checker for your posts. :D

A typical Indian post based on chest thumping and ego completely devoid of ground facts and realities but then again it defines your nationality and your flags. Operation meghdoot lol. :lol:

Well , he is a child of ..uhmmm..ahh...probably 17 years or so. He is brainwashed into believing stuff that never actually happened. That is the very reason I didn't reply to this kid....

Let him live in his fantasies for sometime :lol:

These Indian gullible kids are fun....unless they start showing up in every thread..then we have to spend our time in educating them....

others indians should refrain from spying after knowing this story otherwise they will also regret.

The problem with indians in general and idian government in particular is they they lack balls and never stand behind their very own. I pitty their agents ans spys. No wonder they love to work for ISI. better reward better protection.

Confucius speaks..

What would be the comments on Mush's U - Turn on the Taliban after the call from US ? Together till death does us apart ?

well the real story of agent vinod is a pretty sad one, he doesnt even get a girl for 30 yrs leave kareen kapoor. :P

Perfectly Pakistani Reply ...:yahoo:
Guys concentrate on dreams, spellings & self-assumptions.
Your Army & ISI knows the FACT and RAW is pain in their as* but they will never share things with you.

Lol...Yes Operation MEGHDHOOT & after that.... you guys still hope you will get SIACHEN?? Record Foolishness they say...:P

Well , he is a child of ..uhmmm..ahh...probably 17 years or so. He is brainwashed into believing stuff that never actually happened. That is the very reason I didn't reply to this kid....

Let him live in his fantasies for sometime :lol:

These Indian gullible kids are fun....unless they start showing up in every thread..then we have to spend our time in educating them....

Educating whom??
Check your nation's literacy rate before you speak.All your highclass elite population studies in Cambridge based curriculum schools and dont trust your national instititutes where as india as CBSE, ICSE of its own which are competition to international schools.
BTW,Can you compare any Pakistani educational institute with likes of IIT, IIM or IISc ??

Lol Talking about education in this thread wish i could see your face now?? :cheesy:

About age, getting older is natural but growing is optional in case of Pakistanis as can be seen from your responses.Lets be on Topic & talk about ISI & RAW

But you forget the outcome of the war of 1965? You don't remember the utter a$$-r@pe of IAF by PAF? You don't remember the destruction of your Pathankot forward airbase? You don't remember of Pakistani take-over of Indian Market town of Khem-Kharan? You don't remember the defense of Lahore and the Indian retreat? You don't remember the defeat in the the largest tank-battle after WW-2 , Chawinda Sector , where Pakistani Tanks roasted your "Pride of India Tank regiment" ? You don't remember when Pakistan Army defeated your Indian Forces at Chamb Sector and then used YOUR french built tanks (captured by Pakistan) against YOU? You don't remember how your Army fled in Jaurian sector? Oh Oh Oh...did you forget about the Pakistani Capture of Munabao? Indian government brainwashed their masses that Pakistani Army never took Munabao...but now we all know what was the truth? We now have the actual pictures of Pakistani soldiers standing infront of Munabao railway station...with Pakistani flag! What about Pakistani capture of Rajput fort of Kishengrah , some 2000 kilometers INSIDE Indian territory? Is that O.K for you baby? This is just 1965 war events that I could pull from my memory...there are many , many more Indian defeats at the hand of TEN TIMES smaller Pakistan...

You signed a stalemate with TEN TIMES smaller country.... How shameful and gutless..and oh yeah..when faced with equals...not bigger but EQUALS...the Chinese..your Army got WHACKEDDDDDDD .. It tells me how pathetic you and your country really is...

So this is your "performance" against West Pakistan ... not to mention..UNILATERAL withdrawal from a standoff in 2001! Pity on you.

When are you doing surgical strikes though? LOL.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/178310-real-story-agent-vinod-3.html#ixzz1zXRAc4GK

2000 kms ? That shows you are smoking some serious $hit. 2000 kms inside the indian territory would mean in the states of bihar or assam. Ya PAF had an upper hand over IAF during the war but overall Indian armed forces kicked the crap out of pak army. Have you forgot the takeover of haji pir pass 8 km into p0k . Have you forgot the capture of batapore in punjab and almost capture of lahore. Overall you lost more land ,more soldiers and more tanks. So India would have easily humiliated pakistan in that war had the war continued. But you pakis begged the US to stop the war so as to save their a$$. And shamefully,later claimed fake victory.

Here are the neutral assessments on the war. You will be surprised that these are so different from the madarssa version of assessment.

According to the Library of Congress Country Studies conducted by the Federal Research Division of the United States[76] –

The war was militarily inconclusive; each side held prisoners and some territory belonging to the other. Losses were relatively heavy—on the Pakistani side, twenty aircraft, 200 tanks, and 3,800 troops. Pakistan's army had been able to withstand Indian pressure, but a continuation of the fighting would only have led to further losses and ultimate defeat for Pakistan. Most Pakistanis, schooled in the belief of their own martial prowess, refused to accept the possibility of their country's military defeat by "Hindu India" and were, instead, quick to blame their failure to attain their military aims on what they considered to be the ineptitude of Ayub Khan and his government.

TIME magazine reported that India held 690 mi2 of Pakistan territory while Pakistan held 250 mi2 of Indian territory in Kashmir and Rajasthan. Additionally, Pakistan had lost almost half its armour temporarily.[77] The article further elaborates,

Severely mauled by the larger Indian armed forces, Pakistan could continue the fight only by teaming up with Red China and turning its back on the U.N.

Devin T. Hagerty wrote in his book "South Asia in world politics"[78] –

The invading Indian forces outfought their Pakistani counterparts and halted their attack on the outskirts of Lahore, Pakistan's second-largest city. By the time United Nations intervened on September 22, Pakistan had suffered a clear defeat.

In his book "National identity and geopolitical visions",[79] Gertjan Dijkink writes –

The superior Indian forces, however, won a decisive victory and the army could have even marched on into Pakistani territory had external pressure not forced both combatants to cease their war efforts.

An excerpt from Stanley Wolpert's India,[80] summarizing the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965,

In three weeks the second Indo-Pak War ended in what appeared to be a draw when the embargo placed by Washington on U.S. ammunition and replacements for both armies forced cessation of conflict before either side won a clear victory. India, however, was in a position to inflict grave damage to, if not capture, Pakistan's capital of the Punjab when the cease-fire was called, and controlled Kashmir's strategic Uri-Poonch bulge, much to Ayub's chagrin.

In his book titled The greater game: India's race with destiny and China, David Van Praagh wrote[7] –

India won the war. It gained 1,840 km2 (710 sq mi) of Pakistani territory: 640 km2 (250 sq mi) in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan's portion of the state; 460 km2 (180 sq mi) of the Sailkot sector; 380 km2 (150 sq mi) far to the south of Sindh; and most critical, 360 km2 (140 sq mi) on the Lahore front. Pakistan took 540 km2 (210 sq mi) of Indian territory: 490 km2 (190 sq mi) in the Chhamb sector and 50 km2 (19 sq mi) around Khem Karan.

Dennis Kux's "India and the United States estranged democracies" also provides a summary of the war,[81]

Although both sides lost heavily in men and material, and neither gained a decisive military advantage, India had the better of the war. New Delhi achieved its basic goal of thwarting Pakistan's attempt to seize Kashmir by force. Pakistan gained nothing from a conflict which it had instigated.

BBC reported that the war served game changer in Pakistani politics,[82]

The defeat in the 1965 war led to the army's invincibility being challenged by an increasingly vocal opposition. This became a surge after his protege, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, deserted him and established the Pakistan People's Party.

"A region in turmoil: South Asian conflicts since 1947" by Robert Johnson mentions[8] –

India's strategic aims were modest – it aimed to deny Pakistani Army victory, although it ended up in possession of 720 square miles (1,900 km2) of Pakistani territory for the loss of just 220 square miles (570 km2) of its own.

An excerpt from William M. Carpenter and David G. Wiencek's "Asian security handbook: terrorism and the new security environment"[83] –

A brief but furious 1965 war with India began with a covert Pakistani thrust across the Kashmiri cease-fire line and ended up with the city of Lahore threatened with encirclement by Indian Army. Another UN-sponsored cease-fire left borders unchanged, but Pakistan's vulnerability had again been exposed.

English historian John Keay's "India: A History" provides a summary of the 1965 war[84] –

The 1965 Indo-Pak war lasted barely a month. Pakistan made gains in the Rajasthan desert but its main push against India's Jammu-Srinagar road link was repulsed and Indian tanks advanced to within a sight of Lahore. Both sides claimed victory but India had most to celebrate.

Uk Heo and Shale Asher Horowitz write in their book "Conflict in Asia: Korea, China-Taiwan, and India-Pakistan"[85] –

Again India appeared, logistically at least, to be in a superior position but neither side was able to mobilize enough strength to gain a decisive victory.

Newsweek magazine, however, praised the Pakistani military's ability to hold of the much larger Indian Army.[86]

By just the end of the week, in fact, it was clear that the Pakistanis were more than holding their own.

And ya these are copied from wiki.

If your army had balls they would have opened the front on our western border to ease the pressure on the east pakistan in 1971. But they were scared with what happened to them in 1965.

And china had 8 times the strength than India in 1962 war. So their victory was inevitable. Atleast we dont produce fake victories out of clear defeats.

Perfectly Pakistani Reply ...:yahoo:
Guys concentrate on dreams, spellings & self-assumptions.
Your Army & ISI knows the FACT and RAW is pain in their as* but they will never share things with you.

Lol...Yes Operation MEGHDHOOT & after that.... you guys still hope you will get SIACHEN?? Record Foolishness they say...:P

Your post was idiotic to extent that it was way beyond the level of idiocy Indians usually have. You can imagine how clownish it was if it is below Indian standards.

Again only an Indian in this whole world can feel proud for losing more important and strategic territory and occupying a frozen wasteland. But then again you are an Indian and your behavior is perfectly justified. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom