What's new

The Real Story of Agent Vinod

We do have toilets , unlike your bhartimata which is the largest open-air toilet of the world..
We don't have 14000 farmers killing themselves (suicide) due to poverty and hopelessness...

So all in all...I don't even need to respond to that wiki child....

Simply put : 65' was a stalemate and YOU are the one that signed a "stalemate" with TEN TIMES smaller nation...

Yeah you "planned" Lahore attacked.... But were r@ped by Pakistan.. you "planned" Chawinda assault...with your BEST armour...yet again , Pakistan Army a$$-r@ped your Army...what is there to "plan"? LOL! I know how bhartis were going up and down ..saying "This time , we'll do something for sure" ...but all the hype faded..and you guys proved yet again to be ball-less khusras :lol: ... Surgical Strike never came...nor will it ever!

Well My Sympathy to You Kid, you are far away from realities. In 1965, Operation Gibraltor was started by MIGHTY PAKISTANI ARMY to infiltrate Jammu & Kashmir & later ended in saving LAHORE well inside Pakistani borders ...lol :rofl: dont you realise who was a$$-raped??? :cheesy:

We do have toilets , unlike your bhartimata which is the largest open-air toilet of the world..
We don't have 14000 farmers killing themselves (suicide) due to poverty and hopelessness...

Well yes we have largest open air toilets & also biggest waste canal called INDUS where our population in north sh*ts.
About 14000 farmers killed themselves, our government is working on it.
But these poor farmers had a choice to choose their death on their will unlike people dying in Drone by Foreigners. To add more daily killings of Karachites who were also willing to live but your government proved its impotency like ISI always do

It wasn't Indian Kashmir in 1947. Jammu and Kashmir was an independent country until Pakistanis attacked and tried to annex it:agree:

O you ignorant where did i said it was a part of india? india attacked kashmir on 22 october 1947 and captured it completely on 26 october 1947. Pakistan retaliated on 27 october 1947 and keep on fighting till 31 december 1948 and captured a big chunk of it.

kashmir_rel_2003.jpg

O you ignorant where did i said it was a part of india? india attacked kashmir on 22 october 1947 and captured it completely on 26 october 1947. Pakistan retaliated on 27 october 1947 and keep on fighting till 31 december 1948 and captured a big chunk of it.

kashmir_rel_2003.jpg

i dont think india attacked it first. need a check on ur history bro.

Given the rapid pace of global warming, we might see Ghazwa-e-Bangladesh by the Bay of Bengal. We might accelerate the process by opening up the Farakka barrage. :D

On Lighter Note:-

Skull : - Given the rapid pace of global warming, we might see Ghazwa-e-Bangladesh by the Bay of Bengal. We might accelerate the process by opening up the Farakka barrage. :D

Typical BD PDF member :- Oh No :undecided:.... RAW, BSF & their RAWamy League must be the reason for GLOBAL WARMING then:smokin:. BD should befriend with China:usflag: make them ally and start process of GLOBAL COOLING.:yahoo: Our Muslim countries will help us to take care of Indian plans as stated by Skull.:P

What ??? I might get a heart attack by laughing so hard. Please admit you are joking !

i dont think india attacked it first. need a check on ur history bro.
They posted a pic which also depicts that a portion was ceded to China by Pakistan....Now i wonder by if they claim J&K as their part why did they sell their homeland....or gift wrapped it....:what:

I once thought you are one of those few pakistanis on this forum who are not educated in a madarssa. But i guess I was wrong.

Studied books by Oxford University Press throughout my life except in the end.

They posted a pic which also depicts that a portion was ceded to China by Pakistan....Now i wonder by if they claim J&K as their part why did they sell their homeland....or gift wrapped it....:what:

After that incident, UN can't do a crap in Kashmir dispute.

Back
Top Bottom