What's new

The Real Story of Agent Vinod

india attacked kashmir on 22 october 1947 and captured it completely on 26 october 1947. Pakistan retaliated on 27 october 1947 and keep on fighting till 31 december 1948 and captured a big chunk of it.

Nuetral Proof for above please.

Studied books by Oxford University Press throughout my life except in the end.

Sir, we can see Oxford University books have definitely helped your english language & grammatical skills, wish same could be said about your history knowledge too. but...............

Well Products of madarsaas will never understand whats purpose of schools & university.

If those Universities produce "things" like you I then I think madarsas aren't doing a bad job either particularly when Pakistani madarsas follow grand madarsas of India like Bareili or Deoband. ;)

Man, its still a disputed region. If the matter would have not been in UN we would have got it in a one or two weeks by ourselves your army know it well.

Yeah it would have happened, we would have done that. Blah blah. But at the ground it didn't happen. Tch tch. :)

By the way 147570 sq.Km of your motherland already sliced out to make 7th biggest nation called Bangladesh in 1971. Can you still find East Pakistan in your school maps?? or Did you miss history as well as geopgraphy classes???

Huh. You can't take what you claim belongs to you and boosting yourself on a country that also hates you. Losers.

@KARIZMA

Same answer for you too. Indians trolls say same BS when they find there meghdoot's to be useless :lol:

O you ignorant where did i said it was a part of india? india attacked kashmir on 22 october 1947 and captured it completely on 26 october 1947. Pakistan retaliated on 27 october 1947 and keep on fighting till 31 december 1948 and captured a big chunk of it.

I don't blame you mate, I understand you guys are taught twisted history. But before calling others ignorant do some reasearch of your own :)

If those Universities produce "things" like you I then I think madarsas aren't doing a bad job either particularly when Pakistani madarsas follow grand madarsas of India like Bareili or Deoband. ;)

Getting personal again?? What do you know about me & My education?? I will call it Your Self PRIDE of being a madarsaa product & end the discussion here. Well no wonders why Pakistani Educational institute sucks compared to asian education standards.

We know this brainwashing & suicidal Bareli-Deobandi teaching originated in India before partition ;).
Its useless for Indian & you know well who are the idiots on earth's surface who follow it.Its very effective way to degrade & delude our enemy ...sometimes I dream of RAW's hand in these madarsaa teaching too :rofl:

Yeah it would have happened, we would have done that. Blah blah. But at the ground it didn't happen. Tch tch. :)
Huh. You can't take what you claim belongs to you and boosting yourself on a country that also hates you. Losers.

Aaahhh....I know 1971 hurts... ok lets Stop here...talk about ISI & RAW now. Mukti Bahini was again trained by RAW. wasnt it??

Getting personal again?? What do you know about me & My education?? I will call it Your Self PRIDE of being a madarsaa product & end the discussion here. Well no wonders why Pakistani Educational institute sucks compared to asian education standards.

You have informed as a lot about your education through your posts. ;)

Either the level of education sucks or you just another failure yourself. Pick your choice.

We know this brainwashing & suicidal Bareli-Deobandi teaching originated in India before partition .
Its useless for Indian & you know well who are the idiots on earth's surface who follow it

A lot of Indians go to these madarsa. Delusions continue. Anyways grand madarsas are in Inida. :)

Aaahhh....I know 1971 hurts... ok lets Stop here...talk about ISI & RAW now. Mukti Bahini was again trained byu RAW. wasnt it??

Still you can't take back what you claim to be yours. Awwww. :frown:

I will call it Your Self PRIDE of being a madarsaa product & end the discussion here.

If this is the way I don't have to talk to someone like you then please end it here.

Don't know why I am wasting time on idiots on this forum. :rolleyes:

You have informed as a lot about your education through your posts. ;)
Either the level of education sucks or you just another failure yourself. Pick your choice.

Epic Fail....
We know ART OF HYPOCRITES to shrug off discussions when they have no points to defend their claims.I dont need any approval from any pakistani for what I am. I belong to nation with finest education levels in South Asia.

A lot of Indians go to these madarsa. Delusions continue. Anyways grand madarsas are in Inida. :)

Well is going madarsaa a problem here?? we have many madarsaas across country but what they teach here is entirely different to sh*t people learn in madarsaas across borders.

Still you can't take back what you claim to be yours. Awwww. :frown:

If this is the way I don't have to talk to someone like you then please end it here.

Lol did we claimed blah blah sq.km won taken & blah blah sq.km lost in discussion??? you started it. I just reminded you how many sq.km you lost in 65 years:police:.

Don't know why I am wasting time on idiots on this forum. :rolleyes:

A honest Pakistani would have confessed that he is learning real History & facts in this forum. But some blind patriot & india-haters like You are special creatures, honesty cant be expected from guys like you ... :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom