What's new

The return of the Sith Lord :p

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hi after countless years I return... I am just speechless every forum I read I cant join in its just people talking about how awesome one country is to the other xD. There isnt much to catch up the place looks tidier but the people seem the same unless someone could point me to an interesting intellectual debate. I havent spoken to so many familiar personalities unchanged from the looks of it I hope your all doing well mates. Thanks for reading I hope to have some gup shap.:pakistan: hmmm yummy emoty :chilli::patsak::offtopic::toast_sign::bunny:

I think he thinks , we think he knows , what we all know that is the sith lord

Yeah :) I joined this forum when it was in its infancy so many years ago I think I remember truthseeker hi mate how you doing hope things are fine. I guess the amount of users that are now on PDF is just mind boggling.

Im not sure who Horus is unless he has changed his name are you Asim bhai???

It is Black Blood, i dont know if you remember him but you do sure remember me. :D
Wow the chief of PDF :) what an honour sir really nice to see you too. I think remember that name black something its nice to read the forum once in awhile lots of politics seems to be the theme with the sit down in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom