What's new

"The revolution in Iran is a matter of time."

i doubt it iran shoul dbe ok. Its just american and israelis stirring and hoping to create problems in iran

Sadly in ME ,the easiest way to discredit any struggle for freedom is to equate it with Western Intelligence Agencies. Even our Govt tried this against Anna, but failed to convince the masses and thus lost face.

Sadly in ME ,the easiest way to discredit any struggle for freedom is to equate it with Western Intelligence Agencies. Even our Govt tried this against Anna, but failed to convince the masses and thus lost face.

You seem to loose the ground reality of the causes. Check out wikileaks and how the US has funded the oppositions in Syria by the millions. The funding of the opposition in Iran is very well known and the US does not deny it. Even I remember reading somewhere how the ISI intercepted documents about atrocities committed by the US, and Iran replying how it is not surprised.

You seem to loose the ground reality of the causes. Check out wikileaks and how the US has funded the oppositions in Syria by the millions. The funding of the opposition in Iran is very well known and the US does not deny it. Even I remember reading somewhere how the ISI intercepted documents about atrocities committed by the US, and Iran replying how it is not surprised.

May be US is funding the opposition just like India did to Mukti Bahini, but the causes are just as genuine as that of Mukti Bahini. If some Iranians wanted recount of the votes cast for presidential election or some Syrians rise up against the dictator Assad, you will dismiss them all as some Western consparices..Have some heart.

not another Muslim country, but this time Iranian president has guts to stand up to them,

USA = FAIL

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Americans too have right to dream. Do you think only few Anti Americans qualified to dream?? Few Example of Annti American dreams ((American economy will collapse, America will losse Afghan war etc )

so you are supporting wars?

anti americans? are you blind, they killed nearly million people in the name of PEACE for fk sake.

The revolution in US is a matter of time as well - namely US dissolving into 20 nation-states.

by the way what's with this silly infatuation of US breaking in to 20 pieces that you have ?

i ask you this as a canadian our economics is deeply inter-dependant with the US if the US market fall's then our economiy will also suffer why on earth do you want that ? look US /pakistan problem is not my concern but canada is, as a canadian i have every damn right to ask you why on earth do you want our economy to suffer ? answer me

Iran is about 9000 years old, i think an iranian revolution happens once every 8970 years, the Americans will be on their way to becoming fossil fuel when it happens again.

Uh, there have been TWO in the last century. But that's not the point.

The Green movement at the last Iranian election was very real. It was somewhat violent, but nothing approaching Syria or Egypt. The protesters calmed down and returned to their homes, but the movement lives. Unfortunately, the GOI blamed "external forces" for the protesting, as if the crowd was laced with CIA spies with green ribbons tied to their arms.

I think if there is any real external influence, it comes from expatriot Iranians who ran for their lives in 1979 and are now living in other countries.

Back
Top Bottom