What's new

The scenario of next india-pakistan war :

Wars are the only reasons we are Human's today and most of the technology is related to wars.

A Course in Evolution, Taught by Chimps - The New York Times
Male groups have killed members of neighboring groups when they outnumbered them and could surprise them. Some scientists see parallels with human hunter-gatherer behavior. Neighboring chimpanzee community Chimpanzees compete for territory. Killing reduces neighbors' strength. Frequent success in battles can result in territory expansion and more food for females and offspring.

i rather stay technologically backward and peacefull than advanced and blood thirsty........and yes i mean what i said........btw ,another thing to note is,with advance in defence technology and nuclear weapons,density of wars has lessened ,because you know you can get your *** cracked by a stone similar to which you threw....thnx

A Course in Evolution, Taught by Chimps - The New York Times
Male groups have killed members of neighboring groups when they outnumbered them and could surprise them. Some scientists see parallels with human hunter-gatherer behavior. Neighboring chimpanzee community Chimpanzees compete for territory. Killing reduces neighbors' strength. Frequent success in battles can result in territory expansion and more food for females and offspring.[/QUOTE]

Its why humans are humans and apes are still apes in the jungle. The ability to think, rationalise, innovate, love hate etc makes a comparison between the ape theory as suggested above "bollocks".
In all stark reality as the world has become smaller in terms of trade mixing of cultures etc global or war on a large scale becomes detrimental not just to the two warring parties but to the rest of the world. We now have institutions such as the UN, NATO etc so that wars become secondary options. But then again like Mr Deniro once said in a film of his "sh*t happens".
If india and pakistan ever does go to war, what we need to remember is the only winner's' would be those that would benefit from our economies being bust and back in the stone age.

i rather stay technologically backward and peacefull

Internet, Computer, Space Technology...... List can go on & on & on

Today we can change the path of incoming Comet which could hit earth and destroy life..:cheers:

Its why humans are humans and apes are still apes in the jungle.
98% of Humans DNA is same as apes.

The ability to think, rationalise, innovate, love hate etc makes a comparison between the ape theory as suggested above "bollocks".

Apes also have the ability to think, rationalise, innovate, love hate etc. And in short term memory they are better than Humans.

If india and pakistan ever does go to war, what we need to remember is the only winner's' would be those that would benefit from our economies being bust and back in the stone age.

Did I anywhere quote or wrote about India & Pakistan. Both countries cannot send each other to stone age.
We are not Russia & America.

Last edited by a moderator:
People are behaving as if war is just some fun activity.

Now it is recession. After recession, lets have some war. Ridiculous.

Why a lot of 3rd parties wants an indo-pak war?

Why don't we devote a little time speaking about peace and prosperity rather than making india and pakistan fight?

People are behaving as if war is just some fun activity.

Who are you talking about. If you are talking about me then please quote the sentence.

Now it is recession. After recession, lets have some war. Ridiculous.

Did i ever say lets have a war ?

Why a lot of 3rd parties wants an indo-pak war?

If i am a Pakistani i would love to see India-China War. Can you tell me why ?

Why don't we devote a little time speaking about peace and prosperity rather than making india and pakistan fight?

Please quote whom you are talking about.

There cannot be another war between India and Pakistan in the near future. Both of us need the economic stability to ascertain our place in the global scenario. War will only take us back a decade or two and that's what the terrorists want.

Inshallah let there be no war and only let peace remain.

There shall not be war between India and Pakistan. War will let extrimist on both sides to gain upper hand on moderate and peacfull forces. You will see both countries trying call other's bluff or even skirmishes but leaders on both sides, not extrimists, understand the full cost and result of the war will have on both countries.

There shall not be war between India and Pakistan.

And China would love to see a rising/shinning India.....:cheers:

Sri Lanka - Chinese Weapons and fighters used.
Nepal - China Upper Hand.
Bangladesh - China Investing heavily.
Pakistan - You Know.

Last edited:
That will be a befitting reply to chinese dominance. I dont understand as to why India is only pakistan centric in its defense preparedness. We have to prepare ourselves to be an effective countermeasure for china. ... silly ... silly

That will be a befitting reply to chinese dominance. I dont understand as to why India is only pakistan centric in its defense preparedness. We have to prepare ourselves to be an effective countermeasure for china. ... silly ... silly

China will not get involved. Will use Pakistan.

Why do you think China is giving all the stuff to Pakistan ?
Why do you think America gave us such a good nuclear deal ?

Look at the Big Picture.

Last post on this thread. Good Night.

On the contrary shravan... I feel that india is acknowledging this fact pretty well. We are going into a massive arms purchase to counter the chinese and not pakistan. We are seriously insufficient in our military hardware as compared to the chinese. PLA is really a regional player, we need to counter it. Thats what is important. If we are able to stabilize our defence preparedness in lieu of china then why worry about pakistan?

On the contrary shravan... I feel that india is acknowledging this fact pretty well. We are going into a massive arms purchase to counter the chinese and not pakistan.

China will give massive arms to Pakistan.

We are seriously insufficient in our military hardware as compared to the chinese. PLA is really a regional player, we need to counter it.
Check my reply to Gabbar.

Thats what is important. If we are able to stabilize our defence preparedness in lieu of china then why worry about pakistan?

China will give massive arms to Pakistan. Can it get any simpler ?
------------

Entire Pakistan Population supports China - Think about it.
Here is the only solution for India. According to me things are going great for India.

Back
Top Bottom