What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Japan was the only industrialize, modernized country in Asia at the time, meaning they had advanced tanks, airplanes, machine guns. but China did have some modern equip given by allies, but nothing significant.

Same as how the Europeans invaded the Americas and Africa and all of India so easily.

2. China was in the middle of a civil war = Huge advantage for Japan

Thinking Japan can repeat what it did in WW2 is complete and utter nonsense.

When did I say that Japan will repeat what it did in WW2 in China? Of course it can't. I am merely pointing out that unlike the Israelis and some other countries which have been able to make Germany repeatedly apologize and feel sorry for the excesses in WW2, there have been no such major apologies or reparations for Japan's excesses in China and China for all its talk about power still seems to let Japan walk all over it.

The terrorist would not attack China. If China would roll a tank over protestors and student, imaging what they would do to terrorists...

Terrorist and poor students have a difference. Those poor Chinese students where brave but thats not the case with Pakistani terrorists.

Pakistan terrorists are cowards who blow them self first and commit suicide while killing other innocent people. (they say, they are enemy of West, but in reality, are only killing their own people just for power)

My recommendation to break your so closed "so called, all weather friendship" with Pakistan was to avoid a situation when an old friend crush the other friend under their tank.

But then I am just wondering when China can kill its own people under tanks then how does it matter for them to kill their Pakistani friends under their tanks..!!

I think you are right brother..!! u win.

Not necessarily true. If its Pakistan that attacked New Delhi, than its a regional issue that both US, Russia and China will try to resolve peacefully.

If its China that attcked New Delhi with nukes. Than Russia or the US will decimate Beijing. We are talking about full scale WWIII here. India's weapons are not reliable enough to hit Beijing as of now. Maybe in 3-5 years but its not ready yet.

Hi there, I read your post but would like to mention that i do not agree with the last part. Indian military sets high standards for weapons in terms of quality and technology which should be met if a weapon system is to be inducted. Also note that in case of a war there are several important targets apart from the capital city of that country.
Here are facts about some of India's ready and reliable weapons for a counter military strike on china incase a war breaks out:
Agni-2 missile, having a range of 2000-2500 kms, is capable of striking the western, southern and central parts of china. It has been already been inducted.
Agni-3, having a range of 3000-5500 kms, can reach most major chinese cities including BEIJING and SHANGHAI. Its cep lies in the range of 40m which makes it the most accurate missile in the world in its range class. It is being inducted.
Brahmos cruise missile, having a range 290 kms and very high accuracy, can be used to destroy military infrastructure inside chinese territory upto 290 kms.
It can be used to create a logistical nightmare for the enemy. There is no defence against this missile owing to its supersonic speed.
Anti-ship and LACM versions already inducted. Air launched version pending. New versions with advanced features being tested.
Akash SAMs, having a range of 25-30 kms, is meant for air defence.
It has thrust for its entire flight range making it highly accurate.
SU-30 MKI, India's famed Russian origin fighter and probably the most superior jet in Asia, has a range of 3000 kms and with an option to increase it to 8000 kms with in-flight air refuelling, can be used for strikes inside china. All the above mentioned weapons/fighter jet are READY AND VERY RELIABLE. This info is about weapons which i consider of prime importance for credible deterrence against china.

Last edited:
China doesn't have to do anything. Just watch while Indians starve themselves.

No, the Three Gorge is reserved for small country Taiwan :-).

India has many other options to select in China :-)

you right, India cant even match a "small" "country" like Taiwan who them selves cant due to all air force units being destroy by missiles before they can even take off.

what other "option" does india have? nukes? hmmm thats about it for war options. good job now lets watch ws-2s rain down on new Delphi

China doesn't have to do anything. Just watch while Indians starve themselves.

Your lack of knowledge about India and its underestimation is enough for us to defeat you in long run..

By the way, I dont blame you as you are governed by Communit reigem whose propaganda is to keep the Chinese in "day dreaming mode" about their progress and convinsing them that "They are the best, and rest are fool"

Go and get your independence from your communist rulers first then talk high.

And by the way, poverty in India is reducing fast as we are growing.

And who told you and there is no poverty in China? may be you never go out of your coastal areas to your hinterlands?

oooh I guess you are not allowed to speak about Chinese poverty on the internet???

Chinese are only getting richer every passing day but lives under the shoe of communist rulers.

Where as Indians are already independent and growing richer every day.

Indians can kick their elected rulers as and when required where as Communist officials can kick fellow Chinese as and when required.

Can you make out the difference? its not a rocket science.

Last edited:
you right, India cant even match a "small" "country" like Taiwan who them selves cant due to all air force units being destroy by missiles before they can even take off.

what other "option" does india have? nukes? hmmm thats about it for war options. good job now lets watch ws-2s rain down on new Delphi

When you say, India cannot match with Taiwan, it almost confirms how poor knowledge you have about defense capabilities of (India, Taiwan or even China). I would prefer not teach you on this matter as you can read whole lots of documentation on this on this forum itself.

By the way, why don't you say that Chinese have no guts to take back Taiwan ?? (apart from boosting about themselves?) what are you waiting for?
Fact is Taiwan even being small can inflect collateral damage to China. They do have small inventory but of superior US weapons which have been providing sufficient deterrent to PLA attacks as of date.

As far as India is concern? we have everything save our motherland.

When you say, India cannot match with Taiwan, it almost confirms how poor knowledge you have about defense capabilities of (India, Taiwan or even China). I would prefer not teach you on this matter as you can read whole lots of documentation on this on this forum itself.

By the way, why don't you say that Chinese have no guts to take back Taiwan ?? (apart from boosting about themselves?) what are you waiting for?
Fact is Taiwan even being small can inflect collateral damage to China. They do have small inventory but of superior US weapons which have been providing sufficient deterrent to PLA attacks as of date.

As far as India is concern? we have everything save our motherland.

The Taiwanese gov is the Republic of China. Taiwanese government claims that its the legitimate government of the whole China. In the past, it plan to recover the whole China. The current administration does not have that plan. However, it still regard itself as the legitimate government of the whole China. It has to for its own survival.

The Taiwanese gov is the Republic of China. Taiwanese government claims that its the legitimate government of the whole China. In the past, it plan to recover the whole China. The current administration does not have that plan. However, it still regard itself as the legitimate government of the whole China. It has to for its own survival.

I guess you are not the government policy planner in Taiwan :-)

Being friendly or so called "pro China" doesnt means you have lay down your basic agenda. Taiwan doesn't want to be part of China under communist and that their core policy.
By the way, Taiwanese are constinue busy in buying US weapon even after your so called claim of "Pro China Government" ? why? simply because everyone want peace with China for the sake of business and world peace but unfortunately, Chinese translate it as if the other country either is afraid of China or have surrender their ideology.

Current Japanese government was also considered "Pro China" when it came to power. Now see the kind of trouble they had with China recently. Also they have declared the highest level of preparation for its defense forces.

Some countire are either afraid of China, some are specitical of Chinese move, some are getting irritated with its economic blackmailing and some are eagerly forming groups to contain China.

But two puppets, i.e Pakistan and North Korea are "all weather friend" of China, the superpower.

"If you want to understand your kid well, its best to meet his friends"

And Chinese have real good friends :-)

what a logic... India doesnt have only 2-3 bases to counter :lol:... MKI from Andaman can do sufficient damage tooo.... The first missile from your end is enough for several shaurya's to fly from silos... If more escalation like DF fly then Agni's will also fly... :whistle:

^^ i guess China can be considered a friend of India due to increasing economic and trade cooperation. For example China is providing the rolling stock for the Mumbai Metro. India is buying more and more Chinese goods. In return Indian companies like Infosyis provide IT services to China. The politcal approach of both countries toward each other is however very, very wrong. Indians really dont like the current gov't, and i bet many Chinese dislike parts of their gov't as well. I mean if aren't Strtegic Partners just yet due to Amerikans pulling thier strings on India we can't cooperate strategically. I mean India is not trying to war with China buy buying america's weapons, but we have to upgrade and modernise ourselves and use that techonolgy to indegnise our forces like China. We should start by cooperating ecnomically, and then start to be strategical partenrs, and then become great friends. I just don no see why Most indidans hate or dislike Chinese. I dont find anything wrong with you guys and i hope you dont find anything wrong with us either. We should start being friends and not bown down to the West. The west is not really going to help us in the long term and it is not in their interest to see us become strategic partners so they will continue harrasing our path towards tolerance and partnership. India and China should really start focusing postively on each other and should strive to prosper and help each other so we can make the west to bow down to us. Pakistan is welcome to join and mutual freindship with India as again it is in our best interest. Hope we can be friends and forget all our differnces because when we start looking at ourselves we find more similarties between ourselves than differnces.

:rofl:
moral of the thread-an idiot can start an idiotic thread and drag even the sane indian and chinese members down to his level...So where are we now?finished nuking delhi or just watching india starving to death..?or just hit three gorges dam?
what next?May be we can avert a full scale war by organising a mano-e-mano fight between hu jintao(or wen,it is the choice of china) and manmohan singh..:rofl:
(that sounds more realistic than most of the stupid plans in this thread)

Over 500 messages so far, but what is the probability of all this talk actually happening?

Exactly, I think India sudden rise in last 2-3 years, especially in military, will make sure China dont attack India. India also has a growing relationship with strong military nation as well recently which can act as a deterrance.

India wont attack China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom