What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of Indians who make this claim, but it's simply not true. China can afford a war with India

Ok then, we eagerly await for 2013, thats when, according to you, the second Indo-Sino war will break out.

There are lots of Indians who make this claim, but it's simply not true. China can afford a war with India, even if it leads to a huge disruption in trade and commerce. Why? Because China will gain three things strategically:

(1) China decisively asserts power over Tibet. Nobody will ever challenge Chinese sovereignty over Tibet again.

(2) If India totally falls apart into princely states, China can come in as a colonialist and control resources. Just like the British, we will take all the gold and jewelry from wealthy Indians to compensate us for cost of the war.

(3) Defeating India will intimidate any country that tries to ally with USA to contain China. Aside from maybe Japan, all other countries will immediately switch to "neutral" or "pro-China" instead of "pro-USA" out of fear.

That mama boy jintao doesn't have the guts to irk even North Korea how on earth is he going to confront US & India.:lol::tongue:

China was kicked in the *** several times by Japan ,USSR ,mongols etc.:lol:

He is confident because.

1. China kicked india's a@@ in 1962 even thought both USSR and USA back india. Remember indian army was equibed with US arms such as M-16. But China kicked india's butt so hard that even after 50 years india never dare to attack Tibet.

2. india is weak in terms of building arms. In 1982 InAF already has Mirage-2000 at the time it was one of the best on par with F-16. PLAF however are flying J-7 which is far inferior than Mirage-200. Yet after 30 years of india's "modernization" india can not build lca on its own and need russian radar, American engine, Russian missile(R-77) and others to arm lca. The ajunk tank is also a failure otherwise india will not buy so many T-90 from russia.

3. India's airforce is not that good. SU-30MKI can be easily countered by J-10A/B, J-11B, and in the future will get owned by J-20. Mig-29 can be even handled by JF-17. China also got 124 SU-30MKK/MKK2 plus lots more J-7, J-8.

4. China has much more advanced missiles and larger air defence systems than india.

5. In 1962 China Kicked india's butt on its own. Now with Pakistan on China's side do you still think india has a chance? China attack from North, and East while Pakistan attack from the West! In 1962 india got USSR and USA support, today Russia will clearly not send anything if China and india goes to war. ALso USA will not join because USA has huge trade with CHina, not to mention China is USA's largest debt holder. What does india have when it comes to USA? India can not offer USA anything. This is why US currently "support" india so that when india and China goes to war, USA will benifit from this. China once again kick india's butt but suffer losses and USA will be happy, dancing and singing.

LOL :tongue:Sir Where were Ur when US provided Taiwan(True ruler of the Chinese people CPC members are corrupt, rapist. One of:woot: them is Hu jintao:lol:

Indo Chinese war 2-14-15 :rofl:rofl:rofl:

Not any time soon else, both countries will be dragged several decades back.

any astrologer will tell you that next war will be in 2030.........

satrun transiting rohini

WHY THE HELL WOULD INDIA AND CHINA GO FOR WAR ?????

WHAT ISIT THAT CHINA WILL GAIN FROM - An UNSTABLE INDIA ? AT THE Cost of huge loss.

this kid needs to go out and find some love.

indo - china would rather be good partner in future to counter - west .

:china::pakistan:

India can never win a two front war with China and Pakistan. Defeating China militarily is an Indian dream like the Indian General dreamed of having tea in the Pakistani capital the next day the 1965 India-Pakistan broke out.

But we know from history that Pakistan had zero Kashmir before the 1948 war broke out and then we captured 28% of Kashmir and in 1965 we captured another 7%, though Indian text books in schools may state that Pakistan lost 2wars. We just do not care about the text books we just look at the map and enjoy the beautiful Azad Kashmir mountains and valleys that fly the Pakistan Flag.

Leave China aside, in a full scale war India will get beat by Pakistan because we have bought and manufactured a lot of ammo since 1971 until now and it may be used some day.

India will not win a war.. it will be able to defend both the borders successfully...

War is not about firing ammo.... War is fought on how to take enemy strategic assets ... how to cut off the supply lines ... so that enemy will fall on his own...

India has learnt this effectively... We are deploying our assets in appropriate places to defend our country...

India will effectively thwart the aggression on both the ends...

Our think tanks already visualized or conceptualized a two front war and they are taking necessary steps by doing appropriate procurements...

..... which shows we are ready for two front war.

There are lots of Indians who make this claim, but it's simply not true. China can afford a war with India, even if it leads to a huge disruption in trade and commerce. Why? Because China will gain three things strategically:

(1) China decisively asserts power over Tibet. Nobody will ever challenge Chinese sovereignty over Tibet again.

(2) If India totally falls apart into princely states, China can come in as a colonialist and control resources. Just like the British, we will take all the gold and jewelry from wealthy Indians to compensate us for cost of the war.

(3) Defeating India will intimidate any country that tries to ally with USA to contain China. Aside from maybe Japan, all other countries will immediately switch to "neutral" or "pro-China" instead of "pro-USA" out of fear.

You were probably getting wet just typing that. This is the single stupidest thread I've ever seen on defpk.
This guy needs to get his fat @$$ out of his computer and get a life.
Remember I said out of the computer. Don't go typing 'life' on ebay.
:rofl:

to the TS,i suggest you see the map of the three countries very carefully if you want to start from the bare basics of strategy during a war situation(if it ever happens)

when i see it i see a lot of sense in our chief's idea that indian armed forces be ready for a two sided attack.

if you still cant understand i'll give you a hint "flanking maneuver"

mods i really think you need to close this thread . tis pure and unadulterated BS

Gents,

If you observe the thread starter posts... he is decisive to prove that China is superior from India in every possible way and to prove he is saying all the chinese stuff are more reliable, superior, ultimate quality and so on.. I surely believe that this kid has got a lot of thrashing when it comes to discussing the actuals that the Chinese actually have.

For all indians..

U sure know what is the value of chinese stuff in india. Cheap things man. that dont come with any warranty. use and throw. if it really works else just throw. :cheers:

@ thread starter.

we know u r stuff kid.. go to bed and feel happy that china is superior. we know who really is.:devil:

Gents,

If you observe the thread starter posts... he is decisive to prove that China is superior from India in every possible way and to prove he is saying all the chinese stuff are more reliable, superior, ultimate quality and so on.. I surely believe that this kid has got a lot of thrashing when it comes to discussing the actuals that the Chinese actually have.

For all indians..

U sure know what is the value of chinese stuff in india. Cheap things man. that dont come with any warranty. use and throw. if it really works else just throw. :cheers:
India can only afford the cheap, low quality goods from China. We keep the high quality good for ourselves, like high-speed train and nation-wide 3G/4G coverage. Cheap goods can be sold to Indians and Africans.

@ thread starter.

we know u r stuff kid.. go to bed and feel happy that china is superior. we know who really is.:devil:
Okay Raj4213 from Bangalore. You are obviously so superior living over there in Bangalore I'm in awe at your wealth and fine background.

:rofl::rofl:

Then there will be war in every streets and blocks of Beijing and Sanghai.... U must remember there are 250 million Muslim staying in India who have guts to take on chinese on any lane and will convert entire Asia to Iraq or Afghanistan

I knew Chinese are thiefs they will loot and take whatever they get. Last week I lost a bucket from outside my house:angry:

(3) Defeating India will intimidate any country that tries to ally with USA to contain China. Aside from maybe Japan, all other countries will immediately switch to "neutral" or "pro-China" instead of "pro-USA" out of fear.[/quote]

Haha this is a good joke.... India Russia has military tie up.... we will not only get support from Russia but also NATO and US you forgot (most favoured ally non NATO)..

Then China will break and there will be riot in every city in china and all Kumfu master will come out and try to take control.

Last edited:
i dont get one thing. why will pakistan or china attack on delhi bombay, or any major city? they want kashmir or ap or the whole of india. and why would we go back to the princely states. is that only india had prices or kings. you also had some qin, han or some similar sort of dynasties . it was coz the people the feudal system was accepted at that time . now the world adores democracy not the princely system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom