What's new

The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife, and Nehru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Jinnah happily ate pork and had a gin and tonic for lunch (a fact) but still founded Pakistan, so whats wrong with Edwina have some sex (not a confirmed fact) but Mr. Omar is a troll whose only contribution to PDF is trolling garbage so let him get his kicks.

Regards

And from where you are referring this fact.....or just telling us a fairy tale................if you don't have any evidence don't open your mouth.

And from where you are referring this fact.....or just telling us a fairy tale................if you don't have any evidence don't open your mouth.

Here comes the smartest man in life. Read the memoirs of his ADC.

Regards

Not more than you are obsessed about Lord Mountbatten's imagined bi-sexuality!

:cheesy:

Maybe you have similiar tendancies?

:cheers:

AN , even if someone is a bisexual , will you look down upon him or stop respecting him for all the good things he has done ?

You come from a country that is supposed to be generally open minded and liberal about such things ?

why is it bothering you so much ?

coming from a Britisher , your views dissapoint me .

AN , even if someone is a bisexual , will you look down upon him or stop respecting him for all the good things he has done ?

You come from a country that is supposed to be generally open minded and liberal about such things ?

why is it bothering you so much ?

coming from a Britisher , your views dissapoint me .

In fact you have not read any of my posts. Sexuality and religion belong in the bedrooms but un-substantiated gossip belongs in the trash can along with the poster and not on PDF.

Regards

STANLEY WOLPERT ON NEHRU

Wolpert’s suggestion of Nuhru’s homosexuality and Mountabetten’s own alleged homosexuality adds a new dimension to the relationship (wolpert 1996). Clearly Mountbatten and Nehur was fascinated with one another; both were upperclass public schoolboys and there is little doubt that they had amused each other in 1947

The height of some indians low self esteem psychosis, why this obsession with Pakistanis and all things Pakistani, I could not care less about india, I have never joined or tried to join any indian forums.

Sigmund Freud would have a field day with your guys.:)

3 pages already for an unconfirmed s*x scandal that happened 60 years ago?...man they all are dead for the past 40 years...are we that jobless?

It would seem so.
The OP is studiously working very hard to show that Nehru was some kind of stud. Which he may or may not have been. Who knows? God, perhaps?

But the OP wants us to believe him, LOL.
The rest of his rants are highly personalised and points to lack of upbringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom