What's new

The Sources of Arabs’ Shame: Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia

I take it God almighty didnt bless you with a brain or eyes and ears.

Why are u so nagative about arab leaders?
As far my analysis is concerned if we remove those Arab leaders than all arab states will end up like Palestine.
Present setup is much better than any other alternate.
I know arabs if we impose foreign democracy on them they will fight with each other till death and trust me evil powers are trying their best to destabalize all those arab govts. and it is the quality of those arab rulers that they have managed to thawrt conspiracies (in their own way) against themself which eventually is a gurantee of stability.
Trust me those rulers are much better then ruler clans of Pakistan.

If you have different views than please tell us in detail?

Why are u so nagative about arab leaders?
As far my analysis is concerned if we remove those Arab leaders than all arab states will end up like Palestine.
Present setup is much better than any other alternate.
I know arabs if we impose foreign democracy on them they will fight with each other till death and trust me evil powers are trying their best to destabalize all those arab govts. and it is the quality of those arab rulers that they have managed to thawrt conspiracies (in their own way) against themself which eventually is a gurantee of stability.
Trust me those rulers are much better then ruler clans of Pakistan.

You are unbeliveably ignorent human actually iam not sure i should be calling you a human iam speech less at the ignorence you have shown.

Allah, the Most High, has said:

"O ye who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do." [Quran, 4:35]

Analize that

Why are u so nagative about arab leaders.

You are joking...aren't you?

As far my analysis is concerned if we remove those Arab leaders than all arab states will end up like Palestine..

I dont think so! The muslim brotherhood or some other islamic party will take over.

Present setup is much better than any other alternate..

The present setup is good only for israel.
The last couple of decades under the system you promote has bought nothing for the main arab nations.

Trust me those rulers are much better then ruler clans of Pakistan...

Why not let these arab rulers have fair elections.......do we follow the way of early islam where there was representative govt or the way of the people after the 4 rightly guided caliphs......from father to son ect......if thats the case then shias must be correct in there thinking that islams rulers should have come from the prophets bloodline.

:rofl:

Why blame others. Pakistan has been doing the same. Right from 50s Pakistan army has been supporting American missions. Spy planes over Russia were being flown from Pakistan. Entire Afghan war was fought through Pakistan. Pakistan acted like American proxy in the region.

RK

Pakistan was supporting the US in all of the above so it could counter india.... F16 supply......nuclear programme could carry on without any problems during the 80s....ect.
The saudis,egyptians and jordanians are pro western only so that they can stay in power.

Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia are not the only objects of shame ... all of us are sources of shame.

If we want to change the condition of Muslims and rest of the world then lets start with ourselves, try to help our own house holds first and then the rest of the family and neighbours.

Starting a thread and venting is a kid's game but to take action is the real courage.

So lets start criticizing ourselves first.

Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia are not the only objects of shame ... all of us are sources of shame.

If we want to change the condition of Muslims and rest of the world then lets start with ourselves, try to help our own house holds first and then the rest of the family and neighbours.

Starting a thread and venting is a kid's game but to take action is the real courage.

So lets start criticizing ourselves first.

very true we are responsible for our misery.

very true we are responsible for our misery.

Jewish zoinist made plan for israel before WW1 ,to get israel which they called promised land which is land between nile river and river farat in iraq and few northern parts of saudi arabia.

The attack on iraq was first phase of that plan in which they suceed,we all know there were no weapon of mass distruction found .
We know that on 9/11 4000 Jews were on vocation on that day which is still mistery .

Israel will plan and destroy each and every hurddle in their path .Iran is biggest threat for them and also Afghan mujahdeen.

That is reason they divided all arabs into small states to defuse their strength in 1924.Arabs have only one hope which is pakistan for whom they helped to build nukes.

Due to iraq war and afghanistan war american economy is at its lowest level and may collapsed with two or three years if Obama will not change the policies but there are very less chances .Next two years are very important for them to get their objectives that is reason they have started war in palestine and doing excercises and planning to attack iran and pakistan.

I think a big game going on in middle east and central asia .

Gaza war may spread and become third world war if pakistan was attacked by india with help of israel and iran was attacked by US and israel ,there is possiblity russia and china also indirectly involve in this war.

Of course those countries should shame but everyone of us should shame that we live in pleasure nevertheless our bros are killed. Shame on the OIC and the Islamic World.

the arabs are sleeping no dought about that.. after the arab Israel war almost all the patriots were killed by americans and israel.. its arab oil they are using in thr war machines on Palestine on iraq on afghanistan and etc....they should be ashamed of themselves but they are not the enjoying them selves.

our leaders may be whatever we are calling them, but this shame is our collective shame.
Not limited to muslims but extending to every human.
The more "civilized" this world is becoming the more wars we are seeing. Unfortunately all being started by the so called democratic civilized countries.
Nazis were tried for war crimes. Even now they are hunted worldwide.
But who will try the ones responsible for all the killing presently.
They are the criminals, Law enforcers and the judge and the jury all by themselves.
I feel sorry for the poor and weak of this world.
may allah help us all ( all mankind )

No, its not correct to say that this is Arabic culture being mixed up with Islam.

Actually the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) married 'Aisha when she was six years old. At the time of the consummation of the marriage, 'Aisha was nine (Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64). People reckon that the Rasool Allah was 54 years old at the time of the consummation.

It could be that 'Aisha had reached puberty at a very early age, but there is no lower age limit for girls to be married in Islam.

Haztrat Ayesha's age at the time of her marriage is debated. Some scholars do not consider the literature claiming the younger ages to be credible, and place her age between 16- 19.

See this thread to explore the arguments made for and against:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...age-marriage.html?highlight=hazrat+ayesha+age

Yes, there is a good debate in that thread. The ex-member "Chanakya" has made some cogent arguments (and apparently got himself banned in the process!). I would particularly recommend this post

Haztrat Ayesha's age at the time of her marriage is debated. Some scholars do not consider the literature claiming the younger ages to be credible, and place her age between 16- 19.

See this thread to explore the arguments made for and against:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...age-marriage.html?highlight=hazrat+ayesha+age

Back
Top Bottom