What's new

The Status of Pakistan's Radar Network During US raid

The real story is Pak Army was knew all about this and it was in touch with US military....may be the didn't informed to Political peoples........Could also be reason they shut down radars on that day intentionaly ...........
The benefit out of this .......may be americans offerent high tech techonology after all this mayth.

The real story is Pak Army was knew all about this and it was in touch with US military....may be the didn't informed to Political peoples........Could also be reason they shut down radars on that day intentionaly ...........
The benefit out of this .......may be americans offerent high tech techonology after all this mayth.
:rofl::rofl: Thanks a ton. I really fell off my chair. I spilt some chai too...

:cheers:

Conspiracy theories will not help but only confuse further ..... I have been on this forum for couple of years now...One thing that i have felt unambiguously here is that an average Pakistani might use very harsh words against Civilian govt. but they have lot of pride in their Army....Don't get me wrong here but now i do see people using words like "incompetence"....

If what you say is truth then Kayani would be the dumbest person i have ever heard about....instead of letting US make a mockery of sovereignty (which is a hot issue in Pakistan atm) they would have better acted themselves to get those goodies, no???

Well then that is a ridiculous story,why do they need to shut down radar when they can even ignore the signals if people in the administration already knew this,and I should say those r dumb if they think question's will not be raised after they willingly turn of the radars,so does that means they sold the country to american's just because of fear or because of money.

And then we have a spate of possible resignation's,some justification's.

Both ur official theory and CIA chief's reasoning is contradictory,he say Pakistan is a barrier,Pakistan talking about disastrous consequences,and u dream of modern weapons

I'm kind of surprised and disappointed in some very senior and respected members with a lot of technical know-how asking and demanding for the resignation of Chief of Army Staff, ISI and PAF.

What would their resignation do? really? they'll be replaced by other officers and do you think they'd have the will to oppose the Americans, their intrusions in terms of drones and commando strikes? be realistic guys, you are the cream of the crop here when you guys start talking this, what do we have left? I'm looking at your sir Mastan Khan.

Problem and issue here isn't individuals, rather policies. It's very tough time for our nation. Resignation by the top army and intelligence brass means officers stepping in their shoes will have to do what the current guys aren't - take on American intrusion. Is that really in the country's interest? can Pakistan even do that - accomplish that with our minimal resources?

Americans came and got their man and left our armed forces and the nation tainted in disgrace. for some it means nothing and a lot for the others. We know this ain't the end. There probably will be another American operation. They still need Haqanis and zawari. What can be Pakistan's policy, if any, to prevent something like that in future.

Like I said, for some in Pak administration the OBL operation means nothing, if thats the case then leave the current policy alone but at least let the nation know where you stand and spare us this sovereignity crap, and for the other group if this opp. shook your integrity then please take control your country and the rogue elements within but either way both groups have mercy on this nation. It's been put through enough tests - I don't think it can withstand anymore of your shenanigans.

This operation has shown us the real face of our defense & our forces , These Useless General should be removed immediately & we should contact china for advance radars & antijamers, so that we can shoot them down in future.
But how can it possible General if they came from Balgaram to reach abbottabbad, they will most likely flew over on our one & only POF. what you guys think ?

Is it possible that the American forces had intel on the area radars, such as when does it turn on and for how long and other maintenance schedule? There are people on the ground on daily basis before the ops took place to scan for terrain make up, weather, the habits of the locals, and so forth that works for the CIA.

This prank operation has made Pakistan a laughing stock..Their spoof videos and incoherent statements are even funnier,but they got media and they can bend the truth the way they want,although this time they done a bad botch job.
I am not sure how Pakistan will cope with this dam burst of insults and accusations.

“Let them come again from the west or even from the east and the world will see our real action.”[/QUOTE]
Another LOLLY POP:angry:

I'm kind of surprised and disappointed in some very senior and respected members with a lot of technical know-how asking and demanding for the resignation of Chief of Army Staff, ISI and PAF.

What would their resignation do? really? they'll be replaced by other officers and do you think they'd have the will to oppose the Americans, their intrusions in terms of drones and commando strikes? be realistic guys, you are the cream of the crop here when you guys start talking this, what do we have left? I'm looking at your sir Mastan Khan.

Problem and issue here isn't individuals, rather policies. It's very tough time for our nation. Resignation by the top army and intelligence brass means officers stepping in their shoes will have to do what the current guys aren't - take on American intrusion. Is that really in the country's interest? can Pakistan even do that - accomplish that with our minimal resources?

Americans came and got their man and left our armed forces and the nation tainted in disgrace. for some it means nothing and a lot for the others. We know this ain't the end. There probably will be another American operation. They still need Haqanis and zawari. What can be Pakistan's policy, if any, to prevent something like that in future.

Like I said, for some in Pak administration the OBL operation means nothing, if thats the case then leave the current policy alone but at least let the nation know where you stand and spare us this sovereignity crap, and for the other group if this opp. shook your integrity then please take control your country and the rogue elements within but either way both groups have mercy on this nation. It's been put through enough tests - I don't think it can withstand anymore of your shenanigans.

I will let the people to whom your question is directed do the talking...however just one food for thought....How do you think the policies are changed???? In other words what is the trigger point....You put in the accountability on people and set the examples for the successors i.e. Don't be incompetent or you will face the consequences...b/w what all can be done i don't know...however what i know is that it is the same country who went ahead with testing of nukes even though rest of world warned them...If you can do it then you can do it even now....the only thing is - if at all there is any support for terror structure please remove it - irrespective of if they are Haqqani's, LET's, Af Taliban or Pak Taliban...

If Pakistan took any aggressive step against the seals, I can guarantee you that the US would come hunting and the damage would lead to a situation Pakistan would never want. Americans are known for the punch they pack when it comes to the national interest. IF perseverance of the American forces is a yard stick, make no mistake, they have tons of fight left in them.
:cheers:

We have seen the might of Americans in front of the militia of volunteers in Afghanistan defending their country...

We are making no mistakes... America is an enemy to Pakistan just like India... I dont even have to stress this to anyone anymore... Actions speak louder than words...

As for the tons of fight in them... thank you very much for informing us... It is nt like we dont know what US really is... I mean some of us actually know America first hand and not just by watching movies... but thanks again...

MBQ mumbles something...

Discussions on this forum have led me to the conclusion that we can certainly take on America IF we have the capability to assure MAD...

Now where are our Allah Kay Wastay ICBMs... Yes I m talking to you sir...

Pointing at you... You know who you are...

Some reports state that your country's radars were not active during the raid. This might have been a secret agreement between US and Pakistani armed forces because there is absolutely no reason why your air force won't have responded had it not been a pre-planned strike.

We don't even know what we want the resignation from these guys for. For failure to pick up American choppers on the radar system or failure to pick up OBL so close to the military academy.

Responsible people must resigns and its time to stand up and start preparation for future.

ISI is alone and not enough considering the difficulties we are facing, we need to form new secret service like homeland security especially for this WOT.
We also need to modernize our radars and air defense at western side 2 Long range and 4 medium range 3D AESA radars are enough, launch joint venture with China and produce them at home project will cost not more than 60million$. ( We purchased 6 AN/TPS77 in 89million $)

Responsible people must resigns and its time to stand up and start preparation for future.

ISI is alone and not enough considering the difficulties we are facing, we need to form new secret service like homeland security especially for this WOT.
We also need to modernize our radars and air defense at western side 2 Long range and 4 medium range 3D AESA radars are enough, launch joint venture with China and produce them at home project will cost not more than 60million$. ( We purchased 6 AN/TPS77 in 89million $)

I believe either GOP should simply put her fut down and say that - To hell with WOT...or simply go after the terrorists in all corners with full might....There is lot of suspicion on double game(using suspicion though it is a fact for people outside Pak) and if it continues you will keep facing such humiliations...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom