What's new

The Ten Worst Hosts on Pakistani Television

I disagree with the list. I like Amir Liaqut and Dr. Shahid Masood.

I do not know if Amir Bhai is doctor or not.:undecided: One of my Pakistani sister told me that he has fake certification. :what: Allah knows it all. :angel:I like his approach to bring Islamic scholars in one table form different school of thought. :tup:

Dr. Masood sahib has extensive Urdu vocabulary. :P

Dr Danish is worst ! The way he bark is just unbearable !

Talat Hussein is the best anchor...anyone here who disagree? :azn:

found this post of amir liaquat , just hear him out ..what garbage he is talking on national television , such a great quality of presenters we have :hitwall:

What the . . . . . :what:

Sheer ignorance...I mean sheer ignorance !

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree with the list. I like Amir Liaqut and Dr. Shahid Masood.

I do not know if Amir Bhai is doctor or not.:undecided: One of my Pakistani sister told me that he has fake certification. :what: Allah knows it all. :angel:I like his approach to bring Islamic scholars in one table form different school of thought. :tup:

Dr. Masood sahib has extensive Urdu vocabulary. :P

there is no doubt that Aamir Liaquat learnt alot, he started from primary concepts, but he is a total nonsense from inside... I will PM his video to you... and you woud change your mind...

as for Dr Shahid Masood, the unprofessional entered into journalism with the help of "end of times" is another scum...a fraud... a mole !!

how bad of you guys, you forgot one and only.....Begam Nawazish Ali......

220px-Begum.jpg

no wonder he appears better than many girls !!

I am surprised not to see Kamran Khan and Mubashar Luqman in the list. They deserved top positions.
Mubashar Luqman just wants to butcher Shareef Brothers and Kamran Khan wants to butcher Zardari.. BTW in this regard I am with Kamran :drag:

Lolzz yeh. i had included najam sethi.

i think we should find videos and shed some more light on the irresponsible and un professional journalism by these people , it will be good to know .. wonder all of them have titles like Dr etc .. i am starting to suspect the HEC standards now , the real doctorates are intellectuals they dont talk and act like garbage

i think we should find videos and shed some more light on the irresponsible and un professional journalism by these people , it will be good to know .. wonder all of them have titles like Dr etc .. i am starting to suspect the HEC standards now , the real doctorates are intellectuals they dont talk and act like garbage

I dont know If I can find videos.

but here is what I remember

Hamid Mir: just a day before by elections, he did a program on Lal Masjid with a real focus on Sheikh Rasheed...screwed the hell out of him...his rating fell down...and after a week he did a program on crimes in Kashmir....bingo his rating increased !!

Talat Hussain: did a program on PTI dharna Peshawar, with a clear cut view that it is not worth trying to do anything...

Mubashir Luckman did a program with Safdar Abbasi, on benazir... believe me he proved as if he is the murderer of benazir bhutto... then after one week he did a program on Crimes in Kashmir... bingo his rating increased !!

Shahid Masood: a clear cut mole, a lying machine....with name he accused Zardari is giving him life threats, now a days he is seen in Islamabad...

anyhow this is not generalization, its point to remember... keep your analytical skills working all the time and

Trust someone is the last option with a cross on it.

I was just going to say that. Can people post some sample videos of the people they are talking about.

i heard that najam sethi is watched all over pakistan.....even yesterday anchor on khabarnaak claimed that;)....
n ppl take this guy seriously...

Well actually yes his programme is quite famous. He may not be always right in his analysis but atleast he is not irritating.

For me, top irritating hosts are Jasmine, Maher and Zaid Hamid. Sana Bucha is not that irritating. So i am surprised that she is on the list. As for Salim Safi, he is not irritating at all. Infact his show is a good medicine for those who can't sleep.:)

I was just going to say that. Can people post some sample videos of the people they are talking about.

Here you go . Starting from number 10.

Saleem Safi

Chef Gulzar Hussain

Sana Bucha

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom