What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.
1.) USA
2.) Russia
3.) China
4.) France
5.) India
6.) North Korea
7.) Turkey
8.) Israel
9.) Japan
10.) UK

correct:

1.) USA
2.) Russia
3.) China
4.) France
5.) India
6.) IRAN
7.) Turkey
8.) Israel
9.) Japan
10.) UK

correct:

1.) USA
2.) Russia
3.) China
4.) France
5.) India
6.) IRAN
7.) Turkey
8.) Israel
9.) Japan
10.) UK

I like this list but I'd take out Japan and put in South Korea.I would keep the UK because of the Royal Navy.US in military to military confrontation is the best for #1 spot none can match the US Navy,USAF,US Army,US Marine Corps.

1.) USA
2.) Russia
3.) China
4.) France
5.) UK
6.) India
7.) Israel
8.) Iran
9.) France
10.) Germany
11) Turkey
12) Taiwan
14) Pakistan
15) South Korea

Does Japan even have an army worth mentioning? what about France? I really don't see why these countries, especially Japan, are on the list, and Pakistan is not, lol. Do you guys really think Japan can go against Pakistan (hopefully never) and win? Also, if I remember correctly, they rely heavily on US army for self defence

Does Japan even have an army worth mentioning? what about France? I really don't see why these countries, especially Japan, are on the list, and Pakistan is not, lol. Do you guys really think Japan can go against Pakistan (hopefully never) and win? Also, if I remember correctly, they rely heavily on US army for self defence

I don't think you saw the list..

my list:

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) India
5) UK
6) Pakistan
7) North Korea
8) Israel
9) Turkey
10) France
11) Iran
12) Germany
13) Japan
14) South Korea
15) Brazil

I took unconventional weapons into account as well.

my list:

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) India
5) UK
6) Pakistan
7) North Korea
8) Israel
9) Turkey
10) France
11) Iran
12) Germany
13) Japan
14) South Korea
15) Brazil
More like this:

5)Pakistan... Uk shouldnt even be in top ten.... look at their army,navy,airforce n their manpower.

I don't think many of you saw the list above:

1.) China
2.) USA
3.) India
4.) Russia
5.) North Korea
6.) South Korea
7.) Turkey
8.) Israel
9.) Pakistan
10.) Iran

Followed by:

11.) France
12.) Britain
13.) Vietnam
14.) Germany
15.) Taiwan
16.) Japan
17.) Egypt
18.) Italy
19.) Brazil
20.) Switzerland
21.) Iraq (Rapidly improving due to USA pretty much owning their army and Oil)

We gotta talk logic. In about 10 years this is how it WILL look, with the exception of Pakistan moving up a few and Turkey switching spots with Israel and South Korea moving down (in my opinion). South and North Korea are very small in terms of country size, which gives them a huge disadvantage.

Remember, Russia and the USA are losing nukes, while Pakistan, India, China and North Korea are gaining nukes with the LARGEST armies in the world. Having such a large army with nuclear backing makes you an intensifying threat.

I don't think many of you saw the list above
1.) China
2.) USA
3.) India
4.) Russia
5.) North Korea
6.) South Korea
7.) Turkey
8.) Israel
9.) Pakistan
10.) Iran

South korea less jets,smaller army,fewer mbts,no nukes,small navy and its still no 6? same goes with north korea... more manpower,no navy,ancient jets,ancient arty n mbts? same goes for israel...

YOU SERIOUS?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom