What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

More like this:

5)Pakistan... Uk shouldnt even be in top ten.... look at their army,navy,airforce n their manpower.
true but in real war scenario. They(UK) can make thier own jet, tank, submarine and warship whereas we are dependent on them. Which is very important factor.

South korea less jets,smaller army,fewer mbts,no nukes,small navy and its still no 6? same goes with north korea... more manpower,no navy,ancient jets,ancient arty n mbts? same goes for israel...

YOU SERIOUS?

Israel has a bigger airforce, and navy than Pakistan. Some goes with South Korea.

my list:

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) India
5) UK
6) Pakistan
7) North Korea
8) Israel
9) Turkey
10) France
11) Iran
12) Germany
13) Japan
14) South Korea
15) Brazil

I took unconventional weapons into account as well.

A few corrections there, it should be like this:

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) India
5) UK
6) Iran
7) North Korea
8) Israel
9) Turkey
10) France
11) Brazil
12) Germany
13) Japan
14) South Korea
15) Pakistan

No one is afraid of Pakistan, in fact more countries are afraid to mess with Iran than they are of Pakistan.

NATO kills 24 Pakistani troops and gets away with it, NATO Drones kill Pakistani civilians and they get away with it, NATO helicopters reach Abbotabad and get away with it, Ramond Daviz kills Pakistani citizens and gets away with it, while the Pakistan government, generals, and air force make empty promises to the people "next time we will shoot them down", but they only watch and do nothing.

A few corrections there, it should be like this:

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) India
5) UK
6) Iran
7) North Korea
8) Israel
9) Turkey
10) France
11) Brazil
12) Germany
13) Japan
14) South Korea
15) Pakistan

No one is afraid of Pakistan, in fact more countries are afraid to mess with Iran than they are of Pakistan.

NATO kills 24 Pakistani troops and gets away with it, NATO Drones kill Pakistani civilians and they get away with it, NATO helicopters reach Abbotabad and get away with it, Ramond Daviz kills Pakistani citizens and gets away with it, while the Pakistan government, generals, and air force make empty promises to the people "next time we will shoot them down", but they only watch and do nothing.

That's because we are led by a bunch of assholes, while Iran and other countries are not.

Lets talk reality:
USA
RUSSIA
CHINA
INDIA
PAKISTAN-TURKEY
ISRAEL
IRAN

Followed by rest..

Thts convientially speaking............ MBTS,ARTY,JETS,MANPOWER,NAVY...

Sorry for Iran and Pakistan. Both don't deserve in top 10 list. Even iran should be at 30 or 31 number.
Reason: You can't defend the country with F14 jets "which has no after sale service from USA".
Only strong slogans and death to other country speeches are not harmful. Are you living in dream land??. You are keeping at stake life of civilians and want to defend the country with f14 garbage?? Soon you will realize mistake when USA and Israel will attack you.
Yes there were few great Scientist. But this is past now...
And about Pakistan it deserve at number 13 or 14.
Reason, Some advance jets from home production line Kamra, Cruise missiles, Conventional missiles, Submarines, frigates, Nuclear power, some AWACS and HQs....

More like this:

5)Pakistan... Uk shouldnt even be in top ten.... look at their army,navy,airforce n their manpower.

To be honest I was a bit hesitant to put them in there, but they have some advantages. For example they are a recognized nuclear power, they have a permanent seat in the UNSC, they have the world's fourth military expenditure, they control a huge part of the international media and their scientific prowess is admirable. The UK must not be underestimated I think, They are still an important global power from many aspects. That's why I put them fifth.

I put Pakistan 6th because it has a huge population around 180 million people and her nuclear arsenal is growing. Also I believe Pakistan will play an important role in the region in the future. The only disadvantage of Israel is probably its small size, if not, I would've put them 6th. Also, we should not forget that the UK and Israel are militarily independent, while India, Pakistan, Turkey, South Korea and many other countries on that list are militarily dependent to others to some extents.

Sorry for Iran and Pakistan. Both don't deserve in top 10 list. Even iran should be at 30 or 31 number.
Reason: You can't defend the country with F14 jets "which has no after sale service from USA".
Only strong slogans and death to other country speeches are not harmful. Are you living in dream land??. You are keeping at stake life of civilians and want to defend the country with f14 garbage?? Soon you will realize mistake when USA and Israel will attack you.
Yes there were few great Scientist. But this is past now...
And about Pakistan it deserve at number 13 or 14.
Reason, Some advance jets from home production line Kamra, Cruise missiles, Conventional missiles, Submarines, frigates, Nuclear power, some AWACS and HQs....

You have posted some very good things in this thread.I always like an unbiased fellow.

Israel has a bigger airforce, and navy than Pakistan. Some goes with South Korea.

Israel:
3 corvettes frm early 90s.
3 dolphin subs
rest are missile boats
19500 manpower.

Israeli army:
125k manpower
small number of mbts and arty

Israeli airforce:
100+ f-16s
42+25= f-15

Same goes for south korea... compare them both to Pakistan and see the result.

Israel:
3 dolphin subs
rest are missile boats
19500 manpower.

Israeli army:
125k manpower

Israeli airforce:
100+ f-16s
42+25= f-15

'

Dude, South Korean navy has some advanced destroyers.

770px-ROKS_Sejong_the_Great_%28DDG_991%29.jpg

I put Pakistan 6th because it has a huge population around 180 million people and her nuclear arsenal is growing. Also I believe Pakistan will play an important role in the region in the future.

Pakistan does not even deserve to be on that list, what country and its armed forces with self respect, honor, and dignity will allow a foreign power to come in and butcher its soldiers and civilians daily repeatedly and make empty promises to the people? Only one country as of now fits the above definition and that is Pakistan.

Israel:
3 dolphin subs
rest are missile boats
19500 manpower.

Israeli army:
125k manpower

Israeli airforce:
100+ f-16s
42+25= f-15

israeli navy will have 6 subs they have place order for 3 more

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom