What's new

The Truth About Mumbai Attacks (Indias Hindu Radicals Responsible)

@ Nihat and puneetp >> Thank God there are still Indians who use their heads!

Nihat said:
All this talk of Muslims taking Revenge for bad treatment is just propaganda of terrorists who want to De-stabalise India , would these groups like a taste of VHP , RSS and BJP again .

I'm sure the people who did this wanted exactly the above mentioned "coctail".

NEW DELHI, Dec. 4 (APP): Military strikes in Azad Kashmir by India will surely provoke war with Pakistan.

Communist Party of India (M) Politbureau member Sitaram Yechury while criticising some parties including Bharatiya Janata Party and a section of media for such suggestions said these moves would result in what the terrorists want.

In an editorial in ‘People’s Democracy’, Sitaram Yechury said a war with Pakistan was not required.

The CPI (M) leader criticised BJP for using Mumbai attacks to deepen the communal divide.

He said the “corporate media” was also “shamelessly” advocating the Bush doctrine for 9/11 type reaction.

He said communalism and religious extremism feed terrorist violence.

WASHINGTON, Dec 4 (APP): Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has held the non-state groups responsible for last week’s Mumbai attacks, advocating both a regional solution to the problem and United States’ cooperation to address the tense South Asian situation.

“We have an immediate problem and a long-term problem. The immediate problem is that you have all these various groups that are non- state groups but are organized with highly modern equipment and communications that penetrated, in this case, into India,” he told FOX News.

He noted India-Pakistan tensions have been going on for the last six decades. Kissinger urged Pakistan to exercise strict control over its territory and for India to prevent inflaming its Muslim population.

“India has 160 million Muslims. It’s the second or third largest Muslim nation in the world. So if this turns into a real domestic uprising—they will do almost anything to prevent it.

“So we should cooperate to the greatest extent possible. But it’s a very tough problem and it has to be solved on a regional basis.

“All of the nations in that region have to agree that whatever else they do, they will not allow armed groups to form themselves and train, whatever their reason is.”

seems like better sense prevails in india than war rhetoric like in pak.correction my friend india has the largest muslim population in the world..

seems like better sense prevails in india than war rhetoric like in pak.correction my friend India has the largest Muslim population in the world..
There is no war rhetoric in Pakistan - only arguments for defending the nation. All the war rhetoric has been spewing from your side.

Can you post your census data to corroborate that claim about the largest Muslim population please?

Not that I have any clue as to why you raised the issue, but any way, its something that gets repeated a lot, so might as well check its veracity.

WASHINGTON, Dec 4 (APP): Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has held the non-state groups responsible for last week’s Mumbai attacks, advocating both a regional solution to the problem and United States’ cooperation to address the tense South Asian situation.

“We have an immediate problem and a long-term problem. The immediate problem is that you have all these various groups that are non- state groups but are organized with highly modern equipment and communications that penetrated, in this case, into India,” he told FOX News.

He noted India-Pakistan tensions have been going on for the last six decades. Kissinger urged Pakistan to exercise strict control over its territory and for India to prevent inflaming its Muslim population.

“India has 160 million Muslims. It’s the second or third largest Muslim nation in the world. So if this turns into a real domestic uprising—they will do almost anything to prevent it.

“So we should cooperate to the greatest extent possible. But it’s a very tough problem and it has to be solved on a regional basis.

“All of the nations in that region have to agree that whatever else they do, they will not allow armed groups to form themselves and train, whatever their reason is.”

i raised the issue with this context.correction india has the second largest muslim population in the world.Although home to a Hindu majority, India has a Muslim population of some 150 million, making it the state with the second-largest Muslim population in the world after Indonesia. While many Indian Muslims achieve celebrity status and high-profile positions abroad and in India’s government—the current president is Muslim—India’s booming economy has left the nation’s largest minority group lagging behind. Muslims experience low literacy and high poverty rates, and Hindu-Muslim violence has claimed a disproportionate number of Muslim lives. Yet Muslims can impact elections, using their power as a voting bloc to gain concessions from the candidates who court them.

well i will have to take back my words since three independent websites say three different countries so ill go with indonesia pakistan and next india in that order. your right..

seems like better sense prevails in india than war rhetoric like in pak.

Does it really look like that my friend ?

"Now, the opposition in the Indian Parliament, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), is pressing further. Wednesday, the BJP spokesman said India should go to the UN Security Council to seek authority for strikes "to destroy the edifice of terrorism in Pakistan," according to the Hindustan Times."

Reported by CS Monitor

Does it really look like that my friend ?

"Now, the opposition in the Indian Parliament, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), is pressing further. Wednesday, the BJP spokesman said India should go to the UN Security Council to seek authority for strikes "to destroy the edifice of terrorism in Pakistan," according to the Hindustan Times."

Reported by CS Monitor

Obviously. They are in desperate need of a war with Pakistan. It should also be well known that it was the BJP leaders that did not want peace with Pakistan in 2002.

This is the largest false flag operation and has been done only to frame Pakistan.

Obviously. They are in desperate need of a war with Pakistan. It should also be well known that it was the BJP leaders that did not want peace with Pakistan in 2002.

This is the largest false flag operation and has been done only to frame Pakistan.

give us dawood, let chief etc people who are involved in spreading terrorism..

December 07, 2008

Claims he has evidence to prove that local leaders were involved and will reveal all in right time.

Narayan Rane, suspended by the Congress for his outburst against Sonia Gandhi when he didn’t get the CM’s post, launched another broadside on Saturday, this time alleging the involvement of local political leaders in the terrorist attack on Mumbai. “I have concrete information that anti-national elements were provided logistics and financial support by political leaders.” According to him, no terrorist operation of this magnitude was possible without support from local political leaders. He did not name the leaders or their party. He only said he would disclose details “at an appropriate time”.

Reacting to the charge, BJP general secretary Vinod Tawde said, “We have always maintained it was the ruling Congress-NCP administration’s failure on all fronts. But if somebody from the Congress is levelling such a charge, it cannot be overlooked.”

A senior Congress minister said, “I think the anti-terrorism squad (ATS) officials should immediately interrogate Rane to ascertain the facts. If he has concrete information, he should immediately share it with the investigating officials. And if he’s lying Rane should be dealt accordingly.”

While ATS and crime branch officials maintained silence, a minister close to NCP president Sharad Pawar expressed shock: “Doesn’t he realise the impact it will have in international fora?”

Refusing to divulge his gameplan, Rane made it clear that he was ready to engage in a long drawn out battle with Deshmukh, he said, “I am going to expose his misdeed every day. Waiving a copy of a CAG report. Deshmukh invited adverse remarks for misappropriation of Rs1.19 crore invested in Vilasrao Deshmukh Latur Institution.”

The brigade here has fallen silent for the last couple of days.
Why?

Probably waiting for the raid on LeT&JuD camps by Pak army to be completed, to turn up the Hindu Radical culprits! :azn:

seems like better sense prevails in india than war rhetoric like in pak.correction my friend india has the largest muslim population in the world..

:what:

I dont know who keeps inventing these crazy ideologies and theories. India has more muslims than Pakistan. India has more muslims than anywhere in the world? I heard people eating up Pakistan but this is first time someone managed to eat up Indonesia. lol.

43794deef69f810cb05876fbdda7766a.jpg

This is the truthful representation of largest muslim population which is actually in the Islamic republic of Pakistan. Also I do suggest people get proper information before saying anything not only about muslim populations across the world but also about the poor oppressed muslims in India who have always been subjugated to extreme oppression and state sponsered terrorism and therefore are in such a state that they have lost all hope and r preparing for utter rebelluion because they r sure India is unwilling to give them any rights... ask nihat if its true or not... ;)

Anyway where were we?

Yes.... so hindu fanatics who might have been supported by rogue agents in RAW and Indian military were actually responsible for the mumbai strikes and have released absolute terror upon the poor Mumbaikers just to throw off the investigations and Karkares probe and to make sure the poor muslims remain oppressed and ofcourse to give BJP a boost in elections.

I think now we should discuss what options do the noble Pakistani saviors of the Mumbaiakers have left:

1) Ask for the hindu fanatics from bajrang dal, shiv sena, RSS to be handed over to us so that we can give justice to the Indian people who have suffered from their terrorism just like now in mumbai.

2) Call in airstrikes to bomb Hindu terrorist camps in India to annihilate the terrorists.

3) Send "ISI agents" to covertly deal with Mr Modi and Bal Thakeray leaving the fanatical organizations in a fit of rage so they can do something stupid.

4) Give compensation to all Mumbai women between ages of 18-26 affected by this RAW sponsered "catastrophe" and call them to visit us in Pakistan so they can see our hospitality. (this one is best option i think :enjoy:)

5) Pakistan government buys Kamathipura and all nightclubs in Mumbai to put pressure on Indian government to hand over the terrorists. (another nice option :cheers:)

nitesh, flintlock u guys have always commented on this thread... whats ur take? Which option of these 2 will prove most effective for Pakistan... :azn:

Back
Top Bottom