What's new

The truth is Muslims are guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NV.............

Discussed these points countless times.

good to see you :cheers:

jat balwan kal imran ne tujhe naseehat ki thi,uski baat yaad kar aur troll on solomon2 's thread :D tujhe tere guru ki kasam :rofl:

Agreed. However the last bolded part, what do you expect from @Solmon. I have been wondering what kind of trauma made him what he is? :blink:

Actually its FAISAL J. ABBAS's title.. Its such with these journalists.. anything that catches the eyeballs is fair game.. :blink:

Actually its FAISAL J. ABBAS's title.. Its such with these journalists.. anything that catches the eyeballs is fair game.. :blink:
Nahin yara, auhtor to pagal hai hee. Magar is ko kiya takleef hai? Har doosray din is ko koi chull hoti hai, musalmano kay khilaf! :blink:

Nahin yara, auhtor to pagal hai hee. Magar is ko kiya takleef hai? Har doosray din is ko koi chull hoti hai, musalmano kay khilaf! :blink:

tabhi to main buk raha hoon ke troll kar :P

it's rather funny and ironic that a jewish filmmaker is accusing muslims of being pedophiles when in jewish faith their rabbi put little boys penis in his mouth during circumcision.

suction mitzitzah technique
Brit milah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, the person that made this movie is not Jewish, but if you had read the article before you spoke you would already know that.

Tell me about it......how do Muslims mock other religion or for that matter not respect them. !!

Did Muslim tare down any ancient Mandirs or made controversial movies on any religious head or symbol. ??

And please don't drag those scum Talibans into the argument.

Oh for God Sake don't tell us that mandirs are not bear down by muslims. Google it and you ll get it in thousands.

Again, the person that made this movie is not Jewish, but if you had read the article before you spoke you would already know that.

does not matter if he is a jewish or not, muslims need a reason to accuse Jewish.You ll have to live with it.

^ That's why I didn't come online.....I was mad these days...:D

Oh for God Sake don't tell us that mandirs are not bear down by muslims. Google it and you ll get it in thousands.

does not matter if he is a jewish or not, muslims need a reason to accuse Jewish.You ll have to live with it.

You will get about masjids too. Again u need to google.

Thread like this already have 3 pages.

Hello Mods, where are you guys...Hellooooo..Anybody here....

If a muslim fart in India and that thread goes on for 20 pages then what is the problem with this thread ? This is hot subject now a days.

If a muslim fart in India and that thread goes on for 20 pages then what is the problem with this thread ? This is hot subject now a days.

enough shivani....now dont get banned again:D and then run to our pakistani members to speak to the mods for you :D

You will get about masjids too. Again u need to google.

Am I the one who started talking abt tear down of mandirs and masjids ? I was just answering him..Time to change the flag dear.

enough shivani....now dont get banned again:D and then run to our pakistani members to speak to the mods for you :D

I did not say to anyone but yeah I have few Pakistani friends but I dont expect any favor from them..Do I need to do all this for this ******* site ?

Do you seriously believe that all of 1.4 billion Muslims are pissed with 13 million Jews? :blink:

What was it buddy? WoooooooMAN woes? :D

A cartoon can piss you off, forget abt 13 million jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom