What's new

The truth is Muslims are guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not say to anyone but yeah I have few Pakistani friends but I dont expect any favor from them..Do I need to do all this for this ******* site ?

someone was bothered enough to be on this ******* (whatever that meant)site made you write on SOMEONE'S fb wall to speak to the mods for you:D:azn:

someone was bothered enough to be on this ******* (whatever that meant)site made you write on SOMEONE'S fb wall to speak to the mods for you:D:azn:

Nah never.If he has comprehension problem then it is not my problem.Do I need to ask him for favor when mods out on this forum are on my friend list, you are a retard..dont cook up a story :)

Nah never.If he has comprehension problem then it is not my problem.Do I need to ask him for favor when mods out on this forum are on my friend list, you are a retard..dont cook up a story :)

watch ur language ...:angry:

secondly you exactly know what im talking about.wah reh duniya favor bhi mango aur phir deny bhi karo,anyways,,,,,,,,,

Yup Shivani, when Muslims are oppressed all hell breaks loose, Isn't it obvious, they formed a new nation because of the very fact that Muslims will be prosecuted and oppressed by majority, ruling Hindu class and they witness the same thing that they thought.

When generalizations are made which offend anyone, whether it is Hindu or Muslim, people do get hurt and emotional. Violence just comes along with opportunists.

Finally, its their forum, deal with it or leave it. Majority of non-Indian members are Muslims.

Muslims should have refrained from attack on embassys. embassy staff are like guests and shouldnt be attacked by individuals at any cost.
That said, Some people here expect muslims to show respect on other religion, Arent they really ashamed? So movie shows all respect to other religion?

These are the people who earlier made slippers of Hindu gods also.
They burned Quran, and they did soo many other things still you guys did not even criticize that?

Now why is the act of one american is considered as act of all americans?
Because, American governments support on it. You do every thing against Islam, American government supports it.
Write a book against it, you will be awarded.

America attacked muslim countries, having base in muslim countries. Threatening iran and many other counries.
They killed most in human history. Still no one feels bad about it?

Now about infidels, It only means that you are not beliving islam. Thats the only meaning we have in our mind even if it is used.

A cartoon can piss you off, forget abt 13 million jews.
No it doesn't, as I ignore it as the act of an intolerant individual. Only stupidity and intolerance (en masse) pisses me and rest of the Muslims. Don't judge 1.3 billion people on the basis of 10 million, else, I'll start judging India and Hinduism on the ideology preached by Senaks! How would rest of the Indians feel about that?

"I have seen great intolerance shown in support of tolerance." ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Yup Shivani, when Muslims are oppressed all hell breaks loose, Isn't it obvious, they formed a new nation because of the very fact that Muslims will be prosecuted and oppressed by majority, ruling Hindu class.

When generalizations are made which offend anyone, whether it is Hindu or Muslim, people do get hurt and emotional. Violence just comes along with opportunists.

Finally, its their forum, deal with it or leave it. Majority of non-Indian members are Muslims.

you are no one to tell me what i should do ? I have every right to put on what i feel.I cannot act like you to keep everyone happy.I write what i feel.

No it doesn't as I ignore it. Only stupidity and intolerance pisses me and rest of the Muslims. Don't judge 1.3 billion people on the basis of 10 million, else, I'll start judging India and Hinduism on the ideology preached by Senaks! How would rest of the Indians feel about that?

"I have seen great intolerance shown in support of tolerance." ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I write the same things when illiterate hindus do all this and I dont feel ashamed abusing them..This is how I am.

Am I the one who started talking abt tear down of mandirs and masjids ? I was just answering him..Time to change the flag dear.

I did not say to anyone but yeah I have few Pakistani friends but I dont expect any favor from them..Do I need to do all this for this ******* site ?

A cartoon can piss you off, forget abt 13 million jews.

Why did India changed flag??

look when there idiot people like you exists who doesnt think that muslims belong to India blaming others doesnt give anything

@Shivani: I am not asking you to act or post according to me or anyone. You do have right to post anything. You misinterpreted my comment. Never Mind. Carry on

@Hyperion: Nope buddy, WoooooooooooRK related .:D

I write the same things when illiterate hindus do all this and I dont feel ashamed abusing them..This is how I am.
So do I, I have no mercy for intolerant fools. However, there is a very fine line between inciting hatred and constructive criticism, hone your skills, if that is truly what you wish to achieve?

Nahin yara, auhtor to pagal hai hee. Magar is ko kiya takleef hai? Har doosray din is ko koi chull hoti hai, musalmano kay khilaf! :blink:

Well.. India-Pakistan distrust and even hatred.. I get it... What I dont is when people make it a religious thing.. 90% of cr@p that goes around in the world today is because people make it as a battle of religions.. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom