What's new

The Tsunami has hit - Javed Hashmi joins PTI

Hi,

does Mr. Hasmi know something that PML-N doesnt want PTI to find out about? Is he a man who knows too much?

why are PML-N holding emergency meetings, trying to dissuade him from joining PTI? The steps taken by them seemed a bit unusual.

Javed hashmi joining PTI is like Ameen Faheem joining PML-N or PTI. He is an ace of PML-N who would easily grab millions of votes for his party. He is among the very few politicians in Pakistan who have clean track record and support for true democracy. Hashmi alone means he is taking 13 provincial ministers and degrading the reputation of pml-n by multifolds and consequently resulting in loss of number of seats in both provincial and national assembly elections.

I would say at least 30% of the votebank from punjab is vanished for pml-n because of this person Alone. Clearly PTI is going to be the ruling party in punjab in the next general elections. I hope it is also true for national assembly elections too

update:

The workers have blocked way outside Hashmi's house, to stop him from going to Airport !

khurram dastagir already started barking

@twit

"Hashmi gave his party an ultimatum: if his son-in-law Zahid was not given a party ticket, he himself would join PTI"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he really joints PTI then really good news for Pakistan - Eventually PTI will become the dominant party under the leadership of Imran Khan just like AIML become dominant party of Muslims before independence under the leadership of Qaid-e-Azam.I am so happy that finally people of Pakistan are waking up.The liberal elite and the party workers of other parties will of course call it establishment party just like gandhi and his supporters and mullahs used to call Qaid British Agent so it does not matter.

Nawaz workers misbehaving with Javed Hashmi :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hashmi all set in his car, to go for Karachi

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Hashmi leaves, 20-30 workers of Nawaz league couldnot stop him except misbehaving with Hashmi...

God bless the mod, whosoever, changed the title of the thread !!

Javed Hashmi joins Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf:pakistan:
MULTAN: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) firebrand leader Makhdoom Javed Hashmi has reached the Multan airport and announced that he is joining Pakistan Tehreek-eInsaf (PTI) Saturday, Geo News reported.

Before leaving for Multan airport, PML-N workers blocked the road outside his house to prevent him reaching the airport. Workers were chanting slogans and expressed their solidarity with the party and the senior leader.

However, Hashmi was successful in reaching the airport to catch his flight for Karachi where PTI chief Imran Khan is likely to receive him at the Karachi airport.
Javed Hashmi joins Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
Who knows maybe Shahbaz Sharif will join PTI Due to differences in party leadership :p

Pervaiz Rasheed accusing Javed Hashmi for leaving party on the basis that Nawaz sharif didnot give ticket to his son

also khurram dastagir accusing the same.

Rana Sana ullah accuses Javed Hashmi's decision as Jazbati and accuses him to be "designation hungry"

HaHa well I would love to see those jokers bark now lol pervez rasheed ko tou asteefa daina chahey tha on counting chairs haha

well nontheless Nawaz did manage to stop Saad Rafique, his brother and other 12-15 sitting MNAs/MPAs from joining PTI,

atleast for now...

Saad Rafique was planning to go PTI also???

are you sure? He's been deep in PML-Ganja's boots for a very long time now. In a way, I am troubled by this. There is no sense of loyalty at all.

politicians are truly disgusting creatures.......no role models for our children

Saad Rafique was planning to go PTI also???

are you sure? He's been deep in PML-Ganja's boots for a very long time now. In a way, I am troubled by this. There is no sense of loyalty at all.

politicians are truly disgusting creatures.......no role models for our children

I don't agree with the namecalling of Lota.

No one has been promised any money, seats, or even a party ticket. They are coming with one goal in mind, topple PML-N and PPP and their allies out of politics.

Also Pakistan's politics rarely has any good party. If I joined PPP 20 years ago, then realized they aren't good, then I joined PML-N to do some good, but realized they are no good and then joined PTI - I have a legitimate reason for switching around. It's not like there have been great options in Pakistan.

As far as Javed Hashmi is concerned, there rarely has been a more cleaner name in politics for someone who has been around as long as he has.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

well nontheless Nawaz did manage to stop Saad Rafique, his brother and other 12-15 sitting MNAs/MPAs from joining PTI,

atleast for now...

I think they managed to stop them from announcing it tomorrow at the PTI rally in Karachi since that would really damage PML-N but I think they all eventually will.

Kal toh sab Hashmi ke godday gittay paray huay thay...

Also Pakistan's politics rarely has any good party. If I joined PPP 20 years ago, then realized they aren't good, then I joined PML-N to do some good, but realized they are no good and then joined PTI - I have a legitimate reason for switching around. It's not like there have been great options in Pakistan.

this is very true, point well taken. .

in all honesty, as long as people are thinking clearly and independently (without bribes, or caring about who abu and uncle support) then it is one step closer to true democracy

and I think Pakistanis by and large are democratically minded people, democracy can work in our country as long as people have their heads and priorities in the right places.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom