What's new

The UK's EU referendum: All you need to know

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HAHAHA.....you sound more like superboy alias @ultron . :lol::D

whats yoir problem? you made clear that you want be american theme park and broke with europe. That is fine and i think you should accept that i as a patriot want that my country does not do bad deals with a hostile nation like the UK. you dont want a future with us and thats ok. you must be very naive if you think you get better deals now.

I think, we all should calm down. But how to get the idea, the UK is not European, I don`t understand now. The tommys are the only one in Europe, which drinking as much beer as we. :enjoy:

I think, we all should calm down. But how to get the idea, the UK is not European, I don`t understand now. The tommys are the only one in Europe, which drinking as much beer as we. :enjoy:
two lions cant be in same den.. europe is yours now... treat the french nicely please... :)

whats yoir problem? you made clear that you want be american theme park and broke with europe. That is fine and i think you should accept that i as a patriot want that my country does not do bad deals with a hostile nation like the UK. you dont want a future with us and thats ok. you must be very naive if you think you get better deals now.

Huh.....we do what we think is best for us on the long term as always. Seems you know nothing about Great Britain. We will do what it takes if we think it will serve us well. just like we joined the AIIB when nobody expected while the U.S was severely against it , did we care?lol
You dont even seem to know what you are talking about.lol The U.S is the one who has been pleading with us to remain in the E.U even more than European countries did. OBAMA even made a special trip here last month to plead us to stay, DID we care?lol.
We will do what we want as long as we think it will serve us well in the long run:pop:.

As I said the E.U needs to reform urgently, with one of its most powerful and influential member out, it will now take reform seriously, which it wouldn't have done if we stayed.. :agree:

Last edited:
Lol we were never Europeans??:rofl:
I can see emotions are running high. :undecided:
Its normal though after a divorce, but as I said wirh time (give it 2 years at most) things will settle down. So I understand and sympathise with your feelings. At least shows you LOVE US. :-)

You have thrown a barely recovering European economy into chaos out of sheer stupidity.You deserve the worst and I hope you'll get it.The financial establishment in Frankfurt are overjoyed at taking the the money pie away from London.I hope Scotland and N Ireland brake free and never hear about the UK again

Huh.....we do what we think is best for us on the long term as always. Seems you know nothing about Great Britain. We will do what it takes if we think it will serve us well. just like we joined the AIIB when nobody expected while the U.S was severely against it , did we care?lol
You dont even seem to know what you are talking about.lol The U.S is the one who has been pleading with us to remain in the E.U even more than European countries did. OBAMA even made a special trip here last month to plead us to stay, DID we care?lol.
We will do what we want as long as we think it will serve us well in the long run:pop:.

As I said the E.U needs to reform urgently, with one of its most powerful and influential out, it will now take reform seriously, which it wouldn't have done if we stayed.. :agree:

Merkel meets with Hollande and Renzi today. UK out boosts italian influence.

Pound nose diving like hell....

Any one wants to make a quick buck.... wait for bottom and buy pounds....sell after recovery

europe is yours now... treat the french nicely please... :)

Oh, they'll have to in order to avoid a string of departures ...
plus they need an army for EU.

Und das Ehepaar wird besser ... with the mistress gone? :cheers:

I'm out already -----» [Tay]

Merkel meets with Hollande and Renzi today. UK out boosts italian influence.
Great...

Oh, they'll have to in order to avoid a string of departures ...plus they need an army for EU. Und das Ehepaar wird besser ... with the mistress gone? :cheers:

I'm out already -----» [Tay]

I would it like to see a string of departures and with the hard core, which is left to make it right this time.

Its just all talk, they are not going anywhere without our approval, they already had their referundum and voted to stay. Case is already closed. lol.
However, they will make alot of noise as usual so Westminster can grant them more powers, usual political tricks, nothing new. :)
As I said, it might be a sad bitter divorce we just had with the E.U, but they shouldn't cry, we are still in EUROPE, and NATO , we are not just in E.U. After all, as you can see Switzerland, Norway, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Macedonia, Moldova, Iceland, etc etc. are not part of the E.U but they are still in Europe, and life continues.lol

I think Britain leaving will have a positive effect for the E.U at least, since E.U complacent bureaucrats will seriously start taking what common people in europe complains are and reform accordingly. :)
Sir, I don't think the Scots will leave.

Firstly, what will be their currency? No sane mind takes the EUro these days,& UK won't give them the GBP.

Add to that as a nation, what will be their source of income when oil prices are falling?

& lastly doesn't Spain oppose their entry in the EU as a measure against Catalonia?

I would not stop anyone, who want to go. If France and Germany would be the last...then it's supposed to be like that.

Last edited:
If we are a military dwarf as you claim, what is Italy?
0119b809fd06c87d63898e31951edb94.png

Italy itself spends just about as much as Iraq on its military:lol:, Germany doesnt want to even hear about anything military even less so deployments/fighting a war overseas, this leaves only France as the country who will carry everything on its shoulders. How can this European Army function with such 'committed' countries?lol:rofl:. Good luck with that though. :D
European Army?? WHo will they fight-- Russia?

& who thought of this idea?

The EU has no choice but to negotiate a favorable treaty with the UK, to ensure that trade flows remain smooth.

http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/gbr/

UK Import Origins.png

$420bn of imports from Europe, with Germany alone accounting for $100bn. Everyone who thinks that the EU will engage in a spiteful act of "punishment" is engaged in self-delusion, because the EU would only destroy its own economy. After everyone has time to cool their heads, a calm and measured discussion will take place.

Back
Top Bottom