What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
True talk. The hans are invading the poor 'oppressed' Muslims Uygurs and making them a minority in their own land/country. Poor muslim uygurs.:p: lool
Going through this thread indeed made my day. Seeing Indians siding with China on this issue, and so called China's higher than mountain friend Pakistan members here either remain silent(thats an indirect way of politely saying we are with our muslim oppressed uygur brother and Turkey.lol) or siding with their fellow Muslim brother Turkey against China's 'oppresion' of Uygurs.:rofl: This only been saying to some chinese members on here. Religion is ALWAYS thicker than so called friendship to some of these muslim countries. So China has to bear that in mind, for if push ever comes to shove where the Xijiang issue flares up again violently and Turkey decides to intervene/get involved, then dont be surprised if Pakistan will sides with Turkey.:agree: (todays best friend can easiy become tomorrows ennemy).:D:P @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 , @Genesis etc.

To be honest, we are talking about Chinas policies in Xijiang and Turkey's view/involvement. So we shouldnt get off topic, thats an unnecessary distraction.:D

Have you been to Xinjiang?

Have you been to Xinjiang?

Nope, but he's speaking the West's party line i.e. Uyghur are oppressed Muslims because evil China hates Muslims

From people who know shit at all about China's history with Muslims.

Capture of Malacca (1511) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
..Due to the Malaccan Sultan lodging a complaint against the Portuguese invasion to the Chinese Emperor, the Portuguese were greeted with hostility from the Chinese when they arrived in China..

Spanish–Moro conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.. At one point several thousand Chinese who were evicted by the Spanish joined the Moros..
..The Chinese helped the Moro sultanates by shipping weapons to sell to the sultanates..
..Chinese who lived in Sulu ran guns across a Spanish blockade to supply the Moro Datus and Sultanates with weapons to fight the Spanish, who were engaging in a campaign to subjugate the Moro sultantes on Mindanao..

The reality is that China has long had good relations with almost every single Muslim entity in the world. From the Abbasids to Bengal to Cham, to Pakistan today. But some white man in his news studio claims China is slaughtering Muslims, and all the fake Turk half-breeds here jump up and down.

In fact China has spilled blood defending Muslims against Christian and Vietnamese terrorists in Southeast Asia, and one of the main reasons why Islam is so prevalent in SE Asia is because of the efforts of Chinese Muslims to spread their religion through trade and their subsequent protection from Chinese Emperors.

It wasn't just the Chinese government either. Stateless Chinese men, merchants, civilians, all took part in an effort to kick Christian terrorists out of Southeast Asia and to support Muslim states under assault with arms, finance, fighters and materiel.

But if arrogant half-breed fake Turks want to make an enemy of the last neutral party in the world, I say be my guest. Armenia and Greece can always get the bomb.

Mate, don't argue with the Troll....look at his ratings for gods sake. Just report him so that he can enjoy his ban.
I did when he started to insult and a while ago I was taking a look at Filipino-Japanese related thread and noticed him doing the same thing with other people and noticed he does not sound only pathetic but also sick.

True talk. The hans are invading the poor 'oppressed' Muslims Uygurs and making them a minority in their own land/country. Poor muslim uygurs.:p: lool
Going through this thread indeed made my day. Seeing Indians siding with China on this issue, and so called China's higher than mountain friend Pakistan members here either remain silent(thats an indirect way of politely saying we are with our muslim oppressed uygur brother and Turkey.lol) or siding with their fellow Muslim brother Turkey against China's 'oppresion' of Uygurs.:rofl: This is precisely what i havebeen saying to some chinese members on here. Religion is ALWAYS thicker than so called friendship to some of these muslim countries. So China has to bear that in mind, for if push ever comes to shove where the Xijiang issue flares up again violently and Turkey decides to intervene/get involved, then dont be surprised if Pakistan sides with Turkey.:agree: (todays best friend can easily become tomorrow's ennemy).:D:P @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 , @Genesis etc.

Truth be told, if India and China ever solve their border issue, then i expect them to be very close partners and even allies, since they have much more in common than Pakistan and China. Pakistan has to thank the South Tibet issue, for without it, it would be in a very difficult position indeed.:D

To be honest, we are talking about Chinas policies in Xijiang and Turkey's view/involvement. So we shouldnt get off topic, thats an unnecessary distraction.:D

You are one of the biggest troll of Pakdefence, every wher i find you come with religion as a problem. Now what is you opinion about the content? Uk is friend with country x, and county x is enemy with country y. x+y= Uk?

Who give a damn? Ther is no friendship between countries in the end, wher your interest ends is wher your friendship ends. We can see this every wher so. You are not telling something new, ther is nothing to be exited:-).

i am all with you my brothers in this issue. i don´t like the chinese. they are smug pricks. if you join russia in ww3, than we will help you to free your brothers.
You will get used to it. Putin is smarter that the west will never treat Russia as equal partner.
He rather join the Chinese

The point should be obvious, if you are talking about a place, one needs to know how much you really know about the place.

Yeah but it's not necessary to have been there in person.

Yeah but it's not necessary to have been there in person.

Yes, but the knowledge is of entirely different level if you have been some place instead of reading about it or watching videos.

11426656_840491096034116_791507281_n.jpg

11402842_10153446430876052_2565139562348606893_n.jpg

Japanese pepole in protesting chinese oppression of Uyghur Turks, and in solidarity with Uyghur Turks. At the first Picture Japanese Navy put East Turkestan flag and let it wave along with Japanese flags.

Thanks Japanese people for such humanitarian actions against non-humanitarian ones!

Oppression list:

- Ban for ramadan,

- Ban for fasting,

- Ban for pray,

- Festivals held for WHO drinks more alcohol during Ramadan,

- No kids,

... othewise severe punishment, mostly death!

Last edited:
11426656_840491096034116_791507281_n.jpg

11402842_10153446430876052_2565139562348606893_n.jpg

Japanese pepole in protesting chinese oppression of Uyghur Turks, and in solidarity with Uyghur Turks. At the first Picture Japanese Navy put East Turkestan flag and let it wave along with Japanese flags.

Thanks Japanese people for such humanitarian actions against non-humanitarian ones!

Oppression list:

- Ban for ramadan,

- Ban for fasting,

- Ban for pray,

- No kids,

... othewise severe punishment, mostly death!
Japon'dan baska yardim yapan yok amk. Hepsi yalanmis.

- Ban for ramadan,

- Ban for fasting,

- Ban for pray,

- No kids,

- Killing for joy,

- Humiliation in public,

- Torture,

- False accuses,

- Oppession...

I adore dogs, but the worst thing is that [HASHTAG]#StopYulin2015[/HASHTAG] campaign attracted much more attention worldwide than those poor Uyghurs who have been killed, tortured randomly by chinese..

There is not respect, not humanity, not justice in the world. If we are not be cleaver and support each other, world will exterminate us day by day.

Congrats Japanese Brothers, go to hell red chineese cruelty. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom